Trap

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#Trap

 

#July 2013

Netizen finally got the clue about the mysterious girl that appeared in Music video for Henry solo debute 'Trap' is SM Rookies with initial S and will be debute soon.

"I don't got it" Suzy turn off the TV then looking at the girl that sat beside her on her couch. It was sunday afternoon when Suzy visited her best friend apartment.

Suzy look at the side photo profile of her best friend on TV.

"Why they always keep your identity? Why they don't announce who you are."

"First, when they make you appear for Musical with Kyuhyun oppa. When people saw you on the stage, they can't get a look at your face because you always wear a mask. Then this time, what so hard about telling people it was you all the time?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest while frowning.

"I'm okay with that. You don't have to worry, Suzy-ah.." answered Shinyeong casually while looking at fashion magazine

It's been month after Shinyeong's debuted as SM trainee. Lee Sooman told her that she would become a female role on musical staring by Super Junior Kyuhyun. They met on a lunch that day and Shinyeong was relief they get a long well.

"Kyuhyun opoa is a nice person despite his bold comments and a little bit flirt on girls but still he was a good sunbae for me."

"Ck, but still they keep your profile behind because you are too much trusting that Sooman Lee." She turn away childishly

"It's not a big problem anyway. I prefer this way, netizen won't come to me asking many questions about why I decided joined SM."

"yet" said Suzy rolled her eyes

*sigh.. "Right. But.. It's fine really..." said Shinyeong putting down the magazine to face Suzy

"You know this moment I need to start my trainee again. Beside..." Shinyeong her lips

"Mr. Lee set me on up coming concert. He asked me to be EXO Kai's partner as bellerina. You knew I never doing ballet on the stage with thousand eyes on me. I need more practice too because I'm used to be solo but now It's couple dance. It's new for me."

"You knew how much I tried with vocal practice for the last musical right? Anyway, how could they knew all information about me singing classical too? I'm afraid that I'll lose my voice on the stage because I practice a lot, even on shower" Shinyeong sighed when she remember that time when she need to memorize the tone perfectly in just a month despite this is her first experience on musical.

"It went well though, beside...you did sing on your first drama with Seung Ho oppa, silly." commented Suzy with her duh tone.

"It just for like...a minute? In that story, I just sing on the singing test on high school for exam. It didn't count as really singing." protest Shinyeong while Suzy just rolled her eyes.

"You did join their vocal practice too on your first day as trainee. It must be thair vocal teacher found out about your ability to sing classical. We did that on our trainee back then too you know."

Shinyeong clear .

"Well, let's forget about it." Said Shinyeong putting back the magazine

After a while, she put down the magazine to ask Suzy whose busy playing with her phone.

"Suzy-ah, did you perhaps know EXO? Especially Kai? His real name is Kim Jongin. Do you remember him?" Asked Shinyeong carefully.

"We were attended the same high school as some idol from SM like Sulli, Sehun, and Kai. Of course I know him especially that maknae Sehun boy." Said Suzy lazily before suddenly she put down her phone and smile.

"Ah, I remember that Sehun boy back then on high school. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter