Breaking News I

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#Breaking news

 

#June 2012

New Idol group of JJ Project JB a.k.a Im Jaebum found out have feeling to his agency actress Kim Shinyeong.

 

Headline news:

After losing his phone in busy airport few days ago, the phone was found by one of his fans and they explore JB's phone to find out many pictures of his agency actress Kim Shinyeong. He even mark her birthday with love sign with "Love Youngie birthday". We tried to contact their agency for clarification but they haven't give any statement yet. Is that true that they already dating since trainees?

 

#######

 

"What is this?!"

JYP look at the main role of the news in his office.

After news spreads last night, he called their managers to bring them to his office this morning. Shinyeong which was on her shooting for magazine on Japan booked the first flight that night while JJ project delay their tour oversea on music show and have to pay back the check they got. When they reached the company there are so many reporters held them on loby, but at least they can make it on time with the back door.

After silents for seconds, JB decided to speak

"I can explain, sir."

"Then split!" shouted JYP makes Shinyeong flinched on her seat

 

It's her first time saw their CEO get mad on them despite his calm and kindness.

 

"Why you have various photos of her in your phone? And that reminder to. What does that mean Lim Jaebum?" asked JYP with his accusing look.

 

"I have my reason, sir." Said JB makes JYP scoscoffed

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me the truth, Shinyeong. Are you two dating?" asked JYP while look at Shinyeong who's widen her eyes and stuttering when answer

 

 

 

"N-No, sir, I-It can't be-true. We-we just friends, s-sir."

"Then why he has so much photos of you?! JB answer me. If it's not because your carelessness for losing your phone it won't happened this way!"

"I'm sorry sir.." said JB while looking at the floor

"But-" He look at his side. Shinyeong look at his eyes while frowning. I'm sorry..

 

"I do have feelings for her." said him sincerely looking at her

Shinyeong rise her head and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter