Big News

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#Big News

Shinyeong Pov

Never in my life I imagine this kind of situation. I look at paper in front of me and read them again and again.

Is this the right decision? Should I run away?

But, I also wanna try something new. I believe that when the door close there is always another open for us.

 

#December 2012

Music classic playing in the dark room. There is a girl coming out from behind the big curtain and dancing with all her passion. when the rhytm of the music increase, she start to whirl her body with one poin of her left foot and jumping beautifully before the music down and she finished her dancing elegantly. The curtain closed and the room start to be bright and full with applaused.

 

Two MC's coming from the side of the stage.

 

"Thank  you, that is the last ballerina the delegation from new former student of SNU - Kim Shinyeong. Thank you for your attending our college unniversary. and see you at upcoming event in this year." they said before bowed

 

At backstage, Shinyeong just finished changing her clothes when her ballerina instructur called her.

"Shinyeong-ah, there are some people look for you. They are at Mr.Moon office right now" said her

She remember Suzy told her last week that MissA would be on air for the whole week together with 2PM. After that scandal, Shinyeong busy her self with college and photoshoot. She hardly makes friends here too. So, who's that one?

Could it be her mother or her brother?

When their image come to her mind, she put a big smile on her eyes. She looked at her instructur who's waiting her.

 

"Arraseoyo. Gomawo unni." smiled Shinyeong before heading to the director's office

 

She knocked on the door thrice before entered the room. There are Mr.Moon together with a man in his fourties and a woman in her twenties.

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Kim Shinyeong imnida."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter