Breaking News II

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News:

This morning, SM confirmed SMTown Tour in 19 October 2013 at Beijing China. There will be attending many idol from SM. There will be a special stage for some idols with 50 performances. There is rumor about new idol in SM that will participate in this concert. Let's check on SMTown III.

 

 

 

NOTE: I recommended you to play this video ob youtube because I write this chapter mostly based on this video. I really love this video. They are beautiful. Ah, don't forget to pretend that the back sound was Jonghyun's SHINEE 'Ye Si Fuerra Ella' kay?? ;)

here the links for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ymaoQHJN4

 

 

"It's fine... I just need a minute to make sure I stretch my legs probably" said Shinyeong panting while she sat on the floor after nearly five hours practice.

"Are you sure? Can I check them? Are you hurt yourself when you landing after I put you down a while ago?" asked Jongin with a worry face

 

Shinyeong smile and punch his shoulder lightly.

 

"I told you that I'm fine. You can start the music again now."

 

Jongin look at Shinyeong for a while before he the music again.


"Okay, 1-2-3-4" Shinyeong said and they did the move again.

 

Shinyeong had trouble learning the choreography, and even if Jongin might be afew levels above her in terms of dancing skills especially ballet, it was a hard steps. It took long to learn and it was hard to remember a dance routine again for Jongin after so long.

 

The music keep playing again and again, the hours passed by slowly, their body pressed to one another on the heat possitions. Jongin keeps touching Shinyeong's arms, angkle, tight, and legs to rise her from laying on the floor and pulled her smoothly wrapped to his body with their forehead touched and breath hardly with close eyes befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter