Kai's Pov

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin Pov

Shinyeong stay still in my arm for seconds and I look at my three members rooted on their spot too. Why? Did I said something wrong?

Then it hits me. I just walk casually to Shinyeong and wrap my arm around her from behind just like I did almost everyday on our daily practice. I found my self getting comfortable around her. It feels warm and safe, just like I like to hug my mother and sometimes my sisters. I started to think about how I could become this close to Shinyeong for just weeks.

 

Weeks ago...

When we first learned about the dance steps, I saw the looked on Shinyeong's face. It was a mix of shock and nervousness. Well, I did too but I quickly throw away that feeling because we need to be professional in this. I know that this is her debut stage as SM trainee. She need to be on our CEO's good view. It was hard to be approved by our CEO especially for rookies. But I have this feeling that Sooman sajangnim already have set up something for this girl since the day she join this company.

 

It just a week after the day we bumped to another on the elevator and I heard that she would be the female role on the musical with Kyuhyun sunbaenim. She did acting well on that musical, which was clear that she was a well know actreess but singing? Especially singing that classic song is different. Even Kyungsoo and Baekhyun hyung had trouble on learning them.

 

The next week after that, we had this meeting about up coming SM Tour concert and I have been told that I would have special stage with Shinyeong as my partner dancing ballet for Jonghyun's song Ye Si Fuerra Ella which be covered by Chen hyung.

 

I feel awkward on our first day practicing because I need to touch her almost everywhere in an intense and romantic way possible. I relactantly put my hand on her hips but what makes me aghast when she hold my hand and guide them slowly on her hips before she looked up at me and smile.

 

"It's okay, you don't have to feel sorry and worry about me. Let's do this together, Jongin-ssi. I trust you."

 

After that day, we get closer and get a long well together. Sometimes I would when I acted to have trouble on pulling her from the floor.

 

"You are heavy." I said with blank expression

 

suddenly Shinyeong slap my forearm rather hardly makes me flinched

 

"How could you said a girl 'fat' right on to her face you idiot! Now let me show you how HEAVY this girl!"

Then she ran chasing me around the practice room and I laughed hard when she was panting hard before she got me.

 

"Omo. What should I do? It seems like you just don't just heavy but have short legs too." teased me.

 

"YAH. COME BACK HERE YOU KKAMJONG!" shouted her started chasing me again.

 

"Stop playing around you two and get back to practice here!" said Maru hyung when he entered with Haejung noona from their little break.

 

I stopped instantly and Shinyeong bumped on my back abruptly. We bowed and apologize to them before continue practicing. With her sending daggers on me.

 

After that day end, I caught her wrist  from walking out the dance practice room with her bag on her shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you being 'fat' and 'short legs' but-" I stopped when she glared at me.

 

I clear my throat and blink

 

"I-I just want to tease you, it- you.. ugh! I just saw that you looked burden while we practice. I want to cheer you up so I tease you. So... sorry?" I offered my pinkie on her with my head hung low.

 

I must be hurt her feeling that time because she didn't say and do anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter