Gotca!

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinyeong’s Prov

 

After a brief introduction from the dance instructor, I discovered their name was Kang Maru and his female companion as Song Haejung. Both seems on their mid twentieth. They have being SM’s dance instructor for five years. It was my first time seeing them both though.

 

“The story in this piece is about losing your loved one.” Maru began.

 

“It’s like any classic breakup love story. There are some where the two lovers still have feeling for each other but can’t be together for reasons. However, there are others where the two completely have no interest what so ever. Your dance will highlight the first scenario.” Haejung continued with bright smile.

 

“You need to show the pain through the dance. Express yourself, impress yourself to the story.” Said Maru before he gazed on Jongin, “I believe you could do the best on this Jongin-ah. Lead Shinyoung as the main character on this story.”

 

Hm, looks like they already know each other well.

 

“If you two don’t have any questions, let’s get started.” Maru wrapped up the brief discussion with a clap of his hands.

 

“Both of you-watch and listen closely. It’s rather complex and passionate.”

 

When I saw the dance choreography I feel numb. God, it was indeed complex and full of passion. They should become an idol their self with that dance, body, and looks.

 

The way Maru wrap his arm on Haejung, they were telling a story through their body and expression. It seems like a musical to me.

 

I debating with myself while Maru and Haejung finished dancing and discussing something in the middle room. Could I become as passionate as them with Jongin? I never been doing couple dance before and I never imagine to have it WITH EXO’s dancing machine too!

 

God help me.

 

 I feel Jongin staring me on my side, when I looked up at him he give me an uneasy smile, “You okay?” “Uh, I mean about that… ‘skin-ship’ and all? I hope we could get comfortable enough to practice this dance.”

 

It was not my first time getting any skin-ship with a guy since I did ‘touchy’ scenes before with Seungho on our movie and cf. I remember how Seungho make me feel on ease because he was all but kind and gentle on me. He treated me some coffee and cookies so we could get to know each other well on our first encounter but I can’t do the same with Jongin.

 

As rising idol as EXO, I don’t have any courage to ask Jongin for a cup of coffee. I can’t even imagine how embarrassing I would be if the one who reject my offer is his manager. They might think that I’m not professional and it was the last I wish for.

 

I smile at Jongin. “It's okay, though I might be the one who be burden to you. I think you should know that I’m a solo ballerina, I never doing couple dance before. It was me who should be asking, are you okay?” I frown when Jongin smile’s just become wider.

 

“Oh please, Of course you are not a burden to me. You should know how glad I am to get a well-known pretty actress like you as my partner.” He smirked while I’m blushing. I hope we can make a good partner.

 

“All right, what about you just tell me if you don’t feel comfortable when I touch you so I could put off a bit?” it makes senses so I nod with small smile.

 

“Good.” He grin.

 

“It’s nice to get to know each other better with your partner doesn’t it?” Haejung walked to us grinning with Maru on her back.

 

“That’s right. I believe you can learn this dance pretty well too, Shinyeong-ah Jongin-ah.” Said Maru.

 

“I heard you learned ballet since young just like Jongin, I think it won’t be that difficult for you Shinyeong-ah.” smile Haejung.

 

“All right. It’s your turn now. Come on. Stand there where Haejung and I did a while ago.” said Maru clapped his hands

 

Maru and Haejung step aside to give me and Jongin space to start without music as Maru and Haejung overlooked me and Jongin’s steps while counting from one till eight for each steps. I flinched when Jongin wrapped his arms around me from the back which cause him to apologize and step away a little from me.

 

I closed my eyes. Shinyeong you idiot! I know the dance needed many hugs but still when Jongin touch me I can’t help but flinch and flush.

 

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. Oh thanks god I don’t need to worry being lift on our next step by Jongin since apparently I’m slim and lean as a model. Thanks to my dear bestfriend Suzy for her nonstop nagging to lose some weight on gym since our trainee years ago till now.

 

Okay, this is it. Shinyoung you can do it. No need to shy no need to worry being hug, lift, and just let him put his hands ALL over me. Get it done. Don’t waste time. Don’t be burden to Jongin. s need him as well on their group so just let him touch you as needed.

 

Maru and Haejung correct our steps as we continue learning the dancing steps and there were points in the dance where our feet coordination was poor causing us to trip over each other’s legs. It makes us to chuckle while looking at our reflection on the mirror.

 

Haejung lead me about my steps and how to express patiently the same as Maru did with Jongin. After a while, Maru and Haejung decided we can start with music on which get me excited.

 

After that day, we become closer and spent our little break chatting and told each other about our ballet experience. I’m glad to finally have someone I could discuss about dance. He gave some advices on different kind of dances because as trainee we need to learn them so we could use them in future if we make it to debut.

 

I find him as a fun, carefree, and well-mannered person. I got to know as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter