Best Friend

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim Shin Yeong allures a pretty girl charm in summer vacation new collection of 2010 "Harper's Bazaar"

"Yeongie, looks! You are in the first page magazine of this week!" shouted Suzy while pointing at her best friend's photo in the magazine. The two best friend spend their few days holiday together this summer holiday. Shinyeong lived alone in her mother's apartment at Seoul while her mother who's a bussiness woman lived in China since last year and her brother was in States. That's why Shinyeong spent her summer vacation with her best friend because every winter she had to spent cristmas with her family in China.

"Jinjja?!" Shinyeong never felt so excited before. This is her second time be model for one of famous magazine in Seoul after her debuted few months ago in JYP as a model fro shopping mall together with Suzy. But now she was debuted as idol group Miss A.

"I really proud of you chingu-ya^^" They hugged each others before Suzy pulled away

"Let's celebrate this!" said Suzy wiggling her eyebrows playfully

"Chicken's leg and bir time!~~" shouted them giggling

 

Shinyeong Pov

"Suzy-ah~~"

"Bae Suzy~~"

No respon. I sighed, this girl really are something. After we celebrated, Suzy got drunk after finished her five cans of bir last night (u_u"). I patted her arm and tried to wake her up again. This is our last three days vacation in his uncle villa in Jeju and we haven't finished walk around this area.

"Eungh~" she stirred in her sleep

"Suzy-ah, come on. it's already noon, we have to hangout now before our flight tonight."

"Oh" She gasped and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter