Chapter 6

More Than This

Jessica’s POV

I decided to stay here in our classroom, since I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone. I know it’s silly but I’m still kinda mad at Sooyoung for not telling me about him courting Yoona.

“Hey, Jess. Are you sure you’ll not be having your lunch?” Tiffany asked me. I just nodded while resting my head on my table. I just want to sleep. I didn’t get enough sleep, because of stalking Sooyoung all night. And then I felt someone poking my sides.

“Tiff, it’s okay. You may go ahead.” I said, still not looking at the one who’s poking me.

“Sica.” Even just a single word, I already knew it was him, on how he calls my name. It has a different effect on me. “Are you still mad at me?”

“No.” I just replied shortly.

“Then why aren’t you looking at me? Sica, look at me.” he whined. I just complied, because he will not stop until he gets what he wants.

“I said I’m sorry. I will not keep any secret from you anymore.” he said while pouting.

Stop that, it makes me want to give in.”

“Just go to Yoona.” I said as I turned my back from him.

“What? Let’s not make this a big deal. Okay, I’ll make it up to you. I’ll treat you.” he said that made me to face him. I’m really hungry since I didn’t have the appetite to eat this morning.

“Really? Your treat?” I said, and he just nodded.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said as I get up from my seat and drag him.

“So, you just want me to treat you huh.” he said as he chuckled. And I just gave him a glare. But I know he’s the only one who doesn’t get affected with my glare.

“You know what, you’re so cute Sica.” he said as he pinched my cheek.

“Just shut up, and treat me.”

Yoona’s POV

I checked my locker to see if there’s anything in it. As usual, lots of letters from my suitors greeted me. But there’s something that caught my eye. I saw a box of chocolates with a note. I read the note that states that, “Sweet chocolates, for your sweet smiles, that melts me every time.” I can’t help but smile when he’s acting sweet like this. It made me forgot what happened yesterday morning. As I close my locker, I saw Yul, standing beside me.

“You like it?” he said in a teasing tone.

“No.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him, and walk away from him.

“Then why are you taking it?” he said as he shout because of our distance.

“I love foods, that’s why.” I shouted back. I giggled on how we talk to each other. We always talk like this. I get to talk to him comfortably. And I think I’m starting to like him, but I just want to know how far he can go just to have my yes.

Yul’s POV

As I was walking to the corridor, I passed by to my sister’s classroom. I saw her reading some books, she’s always like that. I don’t know why she and Yoona became friends, because they are the total opposites. Yoona is more like an outgoing one, and she’s a little introvert.

“Hey Seo.” I said as I approached her.

“Hello oppa.” she replied shortly. You can’t have her attention when she’s reading.

“Is Yoona saying something about me?” I said as I get the book from her.

“Oppa, I’m reading here.” she whined.

“Just answer my question and I will take my leave.”

“She’s not saying anything. May I now have my book back?” she said and I just gave the book to her.

“Okay.” I said disappointedly.

“Don’t you have the slightest feeling about me, Yoona? Would you miss me if I distant myself to you? I’ve already done everything for you, yet you’re always neglecting me.

Meanwhile with SooSica

“Hey, here’s your food.” Sooyoung said as he put the tray of foods to the table.

“Thank you Soo.” Jessica said while smiling.

“No problem.” Sooyoung said as he returned the smile.

Jessica’s POV

I was about to get my food and start eating but Sooyoung knocked my hands off.

“Yah, what are you doing? That’s my food.” I said as I tried to get it from him.

“No, I’ll feed you. Just let me do this for you. Say ah.” he said, treating me like a baby. “Here comes the airplane.”

“I’m not a baby. I have my own hands, I can eat by myself.” I said. He always treats me like this. He’s the one that always taking care of me even I’m one year older than him, and that’s one of the thousand reasons why I can’t help but to fall deeper for him.

“But you’re my baby” he said while pouting.

“I’m your what?” I felt my face became hot after hearing what he said.

“Fine, I will never win against you.” I said with my face still flushed.

“Okay, now eat this.” I just opened my mouth as he started feeding me. “Delicious, isn’t it?” I just rolled my eyes at him, when I saw some students staring weirdly at us.

Tiffany’s POV

I’m having my lunch with Taeyeon since Jessica said that she’s not having her lunch. But there she is, being fed by Sooyoung. When it comes to Sooyoung, she can never turn him down. But I’m also thankful that I get to have the chance to eat with Taeyeon. We became closer these past few days.

“Fany-ah, are you sure, that those two are just friends?” he said as he was looking at their table.

“Yes, Jessica told me that Sooyoung always treat her like that. That’s why she fell in love with him, besides of his good looks.” I said as I took a sip on my drink. I immediately covered my mouth when I realized that I just spilled her secret.

“Did I just say that?”

“What?! She’s in love with Sooyoung.”

“Shhh…don’t say that out loud.” I said as I covered his mouth. He just nodded and I removed my hands from his mouth.

“Don’t tell anyone that I told you about it, or else we will end up being a dead meat.” I said and he zippered his mouth cutely.

“You’re so cute Taetae. If I could just pinch your cheeks.”

Sooyoung’s POV

Since we will start our practice this afternoon, I would like to tag Sica along, and introduce her to my whole team.

“Sica, come.” I said as I get my things that I will be using for the practice and grab her hands.

“Where are we going?” she asked giving me that curious look.

“I’ll introduce you to my teammates.”

“Okay, I’ll just get my bag.”

Sica’s POV

We’re now at our school’s gym where they practice. I noticed that there’s many students are in there.

“You guys really have a lot of fans.” I said as I look at him.

“Yes, we’re really lucky. Even it’s just our practice, they always show us their support.” he’s so humble that I never heard him brag about anything.

“Hey let’s go there.” he said as he pointed where his teammates where. “Hey guys, I’ll introduce someone.” he said, getting the attention of his teammates.

“You already know Taeyeon right.” I just nod. “This one is Hyoyeon, the most childish one.” he said as he put his arm around the blonde guy’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not.” Hyoyeon said while pouting. “And that one is Yul.” he said as he pointed the sulking guy sitting at the corner.

“Sooyoung, who’s this lovely lady? Is she your girlfriend?” a middle-aged man said as he walked towards us.

“How I wish.”

“No, coach. She’s my friend Jessica. She just came from the states.” I saw their coach nodded but he seems not convinced.

“Do we look like a couple to him?”

“Just wait here in a sec, Sica. I’ll just talk to him.” I just nodded.

Sooyoung’s POV

“Hey Taeng, what’s wrong with Yul?”

“I don’t know. He’s been acting like that since lunch.”

“Penny for your thoughts.” I said as we walked towards him.

“Nothing.” He just replied shortly.

“Stop acting like that, it doesn’t suit you.” Taeyeon said, that made me smile. This dork never changed.

“What else should I do just to prove to her that I’m serious. Sometimes, I felt like giving up.” he finally opened up.

“Why don’t you just---.” Taeyeon was about to say something but I cut him off.

“I have an idea.” I said as I snapped my finger that got their attention.

___________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if there's only short moments for other couples, it's just that, I want to follow how my story should be flowing. Thank you for giving me your thoughts :)