Threats

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyeo walked into the familiar alley that she used to go to when she was younger. It was still the same - dark, abandoned, dead-ended. 

But what no one knew was that her family's secret "hideout" was right here - underground, in this place. 

She sigehd and crouched down, pulling her little pocket shovel out from her pocket. She dug into a little bit of the ground, and was relieved to see that a small green button was in her view. 

The vampire pressed the button and a there was a creak. She turned to the wall of the alley and smiled in satisfaction at the door that had swung open, leading to a dark staircase that ended underground. She kicked some dirt over the green button to cover it up before stepping inside and closing the door behind her. 

Minyeo looked around. She had missed this place, a lot. She descended the flight of stairs and stepped into the dark room. 

'Long time, no see, little hideout.' she said, switching on the lights. 

The room was the same as it was three years ago. Clean, sharp-looking, walls painted white. It had a desk and a chair on one side of the room, and a bed on the other - just in case something came up and they had to leave home and stay here. 

The girl smiled as she walked up to the desk and opened the drawer. She took out her diary from when she was younger, and opened it. 

"I'm so happy that I have parents like Mum and Dad," was the first thing that was written there. 

Minyeo smiled, remembering all the times she had with her mother and father, laughing and telling stories. She remembered when her father told her of the adventures he had as a vampire, how he met your mother, and how great she was. She remembered the time when her mother scolded her father for telling her that he was better than her, and the family all ended up laughing. She remembered all those happy times. 

But most of all, she remembered the painful deaths they died, and how she couldn't even save them. 

Anger boiled in Minyeo's heart. She would surely make it painful for the people who killed Park Jisang and Yoo Rita. 

Colin Black, Kim Jaehyun. Those were their names. 

But who were they? She couldn't even remember their faces. She couldn't remember what they looked like. All she remembered was a substance being injected into her neck, and all of a sudden, she fell asleep. And when she woke up, all her memories of them were gone - all except their names

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter