You Have To Live.

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minyeo -->

 

Park Minyeo walked peacefully down the street, her earphones in. She was listening to "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, a foreign singer. The citypeople greeted her, and she bowed back politely. 

Her life was wonderful. It was great. She was the heiress to Taemin Cancer Hospital. Everyone knew her, and if they didn't, then Google would tell them. 

There was just one thing - she was a full blooded vampire, and she was being hunted down by Lee Jaewook, the former director

of her mother's hospital, and he wanted to get on with his research. Meaning that he needed her or her father to die. 

But no matter. They were strong enough. 

Her life was heaven on earth - that is, until she got closer to her house. 

She heard familiar screams. Being the ignorant person she was, she brushed them off as mindtricks. But as the screams started getting louder, she started to get paranoid. 

The seventeen year old vampire jogged closer to her house. As expected, it looked fine. Pretty. But she didn't know what was happening inside as she walked closer.

Minyeo froze as she heard another scream - from her mother. She heard a bang on the wall, and that was all it took for her to transform and march right in. 

As soon as she pushed the door open, a body came falling on top of her. It was her father, Park Jisang, and he was in a deadly fight with a hooded figure. 

Jisang pushed himself off of his daughter and turned to her in worry. 'Minyeo, are you okay?' he asked. The girl's eyes widened as she looked at the figure behind her father. He was holding a syringe full of yellow liquid. 

'Dad, no!' she screamed as she launched at the man, but it was too late. The syringe had been stabbed into Park Jisang's back, and he fell down onto the ground. 

Minyeo watched her father lose his strength. He wasn't dying - not yet. But he was incredibly weak. 

'Dad!' she whispered. He looked up at her. 

'Minyeo, behind you.' he said so inaudibly that she could barely hear. But she knew that there was danger behind her as she whipped around and grabbed the man's throat by instinct. 

'You...' she snarled, her fangs growing longer. 'You dare try and come here?' 

She could see the face under his hood. Jet black hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin - he looked handsome, but evilly handsome. He was a young boy - maybe only a year old than her. 

He smirked, as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter