Three Years Later

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02 October, 2013 

••••••••••••••••

'Happy birthday, Minyeo!' 

The now twenty-year-old vampire woke up to happy birthday greetings from her brother and CNBLUE. She smiled at all of them, happy that they actually cared - unlike people at school. 

Minyeo looked out the window at the sun, but instantly shot back under the covers because of the pain it brought to her eyes. She then peeked back out, worrying that the boys would suspect. 

'Minyeo, what's wrong?' asked Jonghyun, his eyebrow raised. The girl smiled sheepishly. 

'Uh.. nothing!' she said, pulling off her covers, but eventually pulling them back up after the sun burned her skin. 'It's just... the sun is so bright... it startled me!' 

The guitarist kept his eyebrow raised. 'Then, what's up with the covers?' 

Minyeo mentally cursed herself for never telling them what she really was, but she couldn't tell them yet. 

'Uh... I'm just... cold!' she exclaimed, faking a smiled. 'I'm really cold. I don't know why.'

Cold? Really, Park Minyeo? Out of all excuses, you picked that?

The girl didn't realise that it was just her and Jonghyun there together in her room until he laughed. 

Minyeo actually didn't mind - Jonghyun was actually the closest band member to her other than her brother, Minhyuk. He knew all of her secrets, well, except for her being infected. 

'So...' he interrupted the silence. 'You wanna go somewhere tonight?' 

Minyeo looked up. 'Hmm?' she said. 'Uh, sure. We're going with the others, right?' 

Jonghyun shook his head and smirked. 'No,' he said. 'Just us two.' 

'What?' Minyeo was surprised. Just them two? Wouldn't that mean a date? 'Are you... asking me out?' 

The man blushed. 'Wh-what? No! I'm just... uh... The others are really annoying me lately!' he said, his face red. 

Minyeo laughed. 'Fine, then,' she said happily. 'Let's go. Just us two. But first, close the damn curtain!' 

Jonghyun chuckled as he pushed the curtains over the window, blocking the sunlight out. 

'There. Happy?' he asked sarcastically. 'Now, get out of bed... or I'll tickle you.' 

The girl shot back under the covers. 'I don't want to!' she exclaimed. 

The twenty-three year old boy sitting by her bed rolled his eyes.

'Aish, you're really asking for it.' he said. 'Yah! Get out of bed, or I'll tickle you!' 

'No!' came her reply. 

Jonghyun smirked mischievously. 'Don't say I didn't warn you, Park Minyeo....' he said before pulling off her covers. 

He started tickling her ferociously, and she giggled and squirmed around. 'Yah! Ah! Stop!' she said in between laughs. 

Jonghyun shook hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter