Advice

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyeo woke up to someone shaking her, and she pushed the person away. 

'Go away, Jonghyun oppa....' she mumbled, burying herself in her blankets. 

The person who woke her up definitely wasn't Jonghyun. 'Eh? Jonghyun oppa? So he's the one who wakes you up every day?' said a familiar voice. 

The vampire groaned and sat up, looking at the person in front of her. 

'Jungshin oppa?' she asked. 

The man nodded, smiling. 'I need advice, Min.' 

Minyeo raised her eyebrows. 'What is it?' she asked. The older man sighed and sat down on a chair. 

'Well..' he started, rubbing the back of his neck. 'I need advice from a girl, and you're kinda the only one I trust...' 

The girl crossed her arms. 'Just tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone. Not even Minhyuk oppa.' 

Jungshin started speaking. 'Well, there's this girl I like. And.. she's not a celebrity. So if I tell her I like her, she might... she might think that I'll put my job first and ignore her.' he said. 'And.. we're pretty close. So if I tell her, I'm afraid she might dislike me..'

Minyeo leaned back into her pillow. 'How long have you know this girl?' she asked. 

The bassist sighed. 'For a very long time - about five years. I met her when I was on vacation in Greece, before I joined CNBLUE.' he said. 

'Oppa, five years is pretty long, and she's known you since before you debuted. She's not going to judge you.' said the girl. 

Jungshin sighed again before speaking. 'Yeah, but.. what if I get rejected?' he asked. 

'Then she's not the right one for you, and you deserve better.' Minyeo said before standing up and folding her blankets. 'When are you going to confess?'

The man leaned back into his chair. 'Well, she's going to visit in July... I'll probably confess then..' he said, standing up. 'But anyways, thanks for the advice, but I have to ask you something.'

Minyeo raised an eyebrow. 'What is it?' she asked. 

'You and Jonghyun hyung... are you guys... well, I don't know.. are you guys dating or something?' he asked. 

The vampire didn't even know how to answer that question. If she told Jungshin, he might not like it. Or he might tell the others (cough, Minhyuk) and she might get in trouble, such as her brother being overprotective and Yonghwa overly shipping them. 

'Um... that question is...' She didn't know what to say. 

Jungshin smirked. 'So I guess you two are dating.' he said. 'Okay, then, good luck to you two! Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter