Concert

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Surprise surprise, it's a chapter in someone's point of view.... and.. you guessed it, it's the wonderful leader I kind of neglected, Jung Yonghwa! Hope you like it :)

Yonghwa's phone vibrated, and he stirred in his sleep. 

I'm a loner, I'm a loner, daradiridaradoo.. 

The sleep-deprived leader groaned and turned over, grabbing his phone and answering the incoming call. 

'Hello?' he said, his voice still sleepy. 

Well, of course his voice still sounded sleepy. It was five o'clock in the morning, and his manager just had to call at this perfect hour. 

'Yonghwa, it's me. I'm sorry I had to call this early, but there's something I have to tell you,' the voice on the other line said. 'Yonghwa? Are you there?' 

Yonghwa resisted the urge to fall back asleep as he rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat. 'Yeah, I'm here, hyung.' 

'Good. Anyways, don't get mad at me, but...' his manager started, 'you guys are going to have to do a sudden concert today. Something came up and we had to rearrange your band's schedule.' 

That definitely woke the vocalist up. He bolted into sitting position. 'What?!' he half-yelled, his eyes wide. 'Hyung, what the hell?' 

His manager sighed. 'I knew you'd take it like this.... Yonghwa, we have to do it today. Your original concert date was clashing with this other group from SM called SHINee, and they had booked the stage before us. So we had to change the date, and the only spot available was for this afternoon.' 

Yonghwa swore he could punch the guts out of his manager hyung right now. 'Ah, what on earth is this? Do you know how tired we are, hyung? The other members are going to kill me and you, especially Minyeo! And trust me, when that girl says she'll kill someone, she's not joking!' he said, scratching the back of his neck. 

Just then, Yonghwa's door swung open. The lights , and in came a very tired looking Kang Minhyuk. 

'Hyung, I can't sleep..' he whined. Yonghwa sighed and patted a spot next to him on the bed. The boy sat down. 

The leader finished his little call with his manager before putting his phone down and looking at Minhyuk. 

'Nightmare?' he asked. The drummer nodded, pouting. 

'I dreamt that Minyeo died.' he mumbled, looking down. 'Ah, hyung! Why am I having these nightmares? I didn't do anything wrong..' 

Yonghwa sighed. 'Minhyuk, we're going to have the concert today.' he said uneasily. 'The concert with out new song.' 

That instantly woke the kid up. 'WHAT?!' he almost yelled - the same reaction his hyung had when he found out. 

'Sorry, Minhyuk... but some other group booked the stage before us... and the only free spot was today..' 

----

'WHAT?!' 

'But I'm tired!'

'We haven't even practiced the song enough!'

'I'm going to kill that guy!'

Yonghwa sighed. 'Guys, stop. We have to do this. Do you really want to get fired or something?' he said. 

The three other members quieted down. Yonghwa and Minhyuk let out sighs of relief. 

'Okay, guys. We're going to do this well.'

---- 

'Hello, we are CNBLUE!'

Cheers. Screams. Banners. 

The stage had always been Yonghwa's favourite place. Not that he was arro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter