New Bestie?

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaehyun -->

'Your grandparents were foolish, Park Minyeo, and so were their children.' said Director Lee, twirling a syringe holding yellow liquid in his fingers. 'And you seem to have inherited their foolishness, and arrogance.'

 

 

He smirked at Minyeo. Just yesterday, she had the upper hand and had almost choked him to death. But now, thanks to the old man's servants or whatever they were, she was tied up, drained. 

'Let me go, bastard!' She tried her best to make her voice as loud as possible, but all that came out was a small whimper. It didn't go unheard, though. 

Director Lee chuckled. 'Think I'd let you go just like that, kid?' he asked rhetorically. 'I'm going to have to kill you. It's only fair, because your family stopped my research... and with your blood, I'll be able to continue.' 

'You won't get away with this. I'll kill -' Minyeo winced as the man who was guarding her slapped her to get her to shut her up. 

The Doctor stood up, walking closer to her. 'What is this?' he taunted. 'You're saying you can kill me? Foolish girl.' 

He looked at the syringe in his hand. 'Guess what, Park Minyeo? Now is your end. You're going to die now.' he said, plunging the syringe into her neck, injecting the liquid. 

Minyeo screamed, not wanting to die. But then, she heard a voice calling her. 

Was she dead already? The voice sounded familiar. It was like she wanted to hear it. Was she in Heaven? No, that couldn't be, she was a monster... 

'Minyeo.' the voice called. She looked around. 

'Who's there?' she asked no one. 

'Minyeo, snap out of it.' 

'Go away, don't hurt me..' 

'MINYEO!'

The girl jolted awake. The first thing she saw was her boyfriend, Jonghyun. She instantly sat up and threw her arms around him, trying to get rid of that horrible nightmare. 

'Minyeo...' he muttered. 'What... what's with you lately..?' Nonetheless, he hugged her back. 

'It was just a nightmare,' she reassured herself. 'Just a nightmare.' 

Jonghyun sighed, his girlfriend's hair. 'I'm not gonna ask about the nightmare, but I want to show you something.' he said. 'More like someone.' 

Minyeo nodded and slowly pulled away from him, climbing out of bed. 'Give.. just give me ten minutes.' she said. He nodded and walked out. 

-----

'What,' asked Minyeo, 'or who, is so important that you had to wake me up at four in the morning to meet them?' 

Jonghyun chuckled. 'Hey, be glad that I got you out of that nightmare. And this person's like you, he doesn't like the sun. So strict about his skin,' he joked. 

That sentence earned him a playful smack on his head and a smile from his girlfriend. 

'Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter