I Have You

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Dad... Mum... no...' Minyeo moaned, tossing and turning in her sleep. She hugged her teddy bear (yes, she still slept with one) closer to her as a tear slid down her face. 

She was having a nightmare about her parents' deaths, and it was killing her. 

'Mum... Dad.... no, you have to live...' she said. 'Please, you have to...' 

'Minyeo.' a voice said. 

'Don't kill them!' she replied. 'Kill me instead!' 

'Minyeo,' the voice said again. 'Minyeo, wake up.' 

'Please!' she said again, tossing in her sleep. 'Don't hurt them!' 

'Minyeo, you're having a nightmare, wake up!' the voice urged, and her body finally obeyed. 

She jolted awake and looked around, her bright green vampire eyes meeting with her brother's chocolate brown ones. 
 
'Minyeo...' Minhyuk started. 'Your.. eyes...' 

The vampire realised that she had transformed in her sleep, so she blinked. Her eyes turned back to the normal brown they were. 

'Huh? What about my eyes?' she asked. Minhyuk raised his eyebrow. 

'I didn't know you could transform in your sleep.' he said, sitting down ont he bed next to his sister. 

The girl looked harmless, clutching the teddy bear close to her chest, tears running down her face. Little did most humans know, that she was not as harmless as you thought. She could rip apart a city with her bare hands if she wanted to. But right now, she was broken. 

'Min, your parents' deaths...' the twenty year old drummer said, putting an arm around his sister, 'They really scarred you, didn't they?' 

The girl nodded, hugging the teddy bear. She didn't say any words. She just started sobbing. 

Minhyuk put his other arm around her, pulling her into a hug. Minyeo rested her head on her brother's shoulder, still sobbing. 

'Shh, it's alright,' the boy said, patting the vampire's back. 'You've got me. You've got Jonghyun, Yonghwa, and Jungshin. You've got the fans.' 

She hiccuped. 'It's.. not.. the same... without them..' she said in between coughs. 'They.. were the only ones.. who knew... who felt the pain.. who could protect me..' 

'I'll protect you, Minyeo,' said Minhyuk. 'As a brother, I'll protect you.' 

The girl smiled slightly at her brother's daring words. 'You'll die.' she said. 'You don't know what you're protecting me from.' 

'Maybe not, but I'll die protecting my Minnie.' 

••••••

Lee Jonghyun smiled to himself as he walked around the guitar shop. He had not given a birthday present to Minyeo yet, because he was too busy to go to the shops to buy something. He had woken up early and thought about it for a while before deciding that he was going to get her a new guitar, and matching teddy bear keychains. He had seen Yonghwa do it with Shinhye, and it seemed real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter