Confessions

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two celebrities sat down at the restaurant table like normal people, laughing at chattering happily, not caring if anyone recognised them. Lee Jonghyun and Park Minyeo made themselves comfortable in the candlelit room. 

'Ah... this place is incredible, Oppa.' said Minyeo, looking around. 'How'd you manage to get it?' 

Jonghyun chuckled. 'You're forgetting that I'm Lee Jonghyun,' he said, smirking. 'I can get anything, from girls to restaurants.' 

Minyeo rolled her eyes. 'Oh, really? Then why are you still single?' she teased. Jonghyun smiled. 

'That's a good question,' he said. 'But I have a girl in mind, and I'm going to ask her soon.' 

Minyeo absolutely despised love, but the corners of lifted. 'Who is she?' she asked. 

Jonghyun shook his head. 'No, I'm not gonna tell you.' he said stubbornly. 'Come on, let's order. Excuse me!' 

He beckoned a waitress to come. 'What would you like to order?' asked the waitress.

Minyeo looked at the menu. She ought to pick something, though she knew she couldn't taste it. 

'Uh,' she said. 'I'll have a steak, please.' 

Jonghyun smiled at his bandmate's choice. 'I'll have the same as her.' 

The waitress nodded and jotted their orders down. 'Any drinks?' 

'I'd like an orange juice,' said the vampire. Jonghyun looked at the menu. 

'I'll just have a Coca Cola.' he said. The waitress nodded again. When she lowered her notebook to shove it into her pocket, her eyes widened as she gasped. 

'Are you.. perhaps... Oh my gosh!' she gasped. 

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. 'Um... is there something wrong?' he asked politely. The waitress shook her head. 

'No! There's nothing wrong!' she said over enthusiastically. 'But.. aren't you Lee Jonghyun? And Park Minyeo? Of CNBLUE?' 

Minyeo smiled sheephishly at Jonghyun. 'Caught, Oppa...' 

'We should have brought our disguises,' Jonghyun said, smirking. 'But, oh well. Yes, yes we are.' 

The waitress almost screamed if it were not for Jonghyun hushing her. She bowed in apology, but nonetheless, she was still happy that she could meet these two. 

'Can I... can I take a picture?' the fangirl waitress asked. 

Jonghyun and Minyeo looked at each other. They them turned to the waitress and nodded. 

'Sure,' Minyeo said, smiling. The waitress took her phone out, and she took a selfie with the two celebrities. After she was done, she pocketed her phone and bowed, smiling giddily, before going back into the kitchen to tell the chef to prepare the customers' food. 

Jonghyun smiled. 'And you said that no one loved you, huh, Min?' he said. 'That girl sure does.' 

The vampire rolled her eyes at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter