Chapter 6

My Passion

After he quickly left you gathered all of your things and began to head out as well. you slowly walked back home, spacing out and staring at the black night sky. you finally arrived at your apartment and went to develop the pictures that you took today. while waiting for the developer to process and the prints to dry you remembered what myungsoo had said. you then went to get your phone and pulled out the napkin with his number on it.

*(Message- To: Myungsoo-sshi) "Anyo!________ imndia! I made it to my apartment safely! (^^)/ thanks for the company today, i had fun!" *

you waited for a bit but no reply. you figured that he was either still busy or asleep since it was now midnight. you went back to the dark room and looked at the photos that you took today. there were various pictures of people smiling and laughing with friends and family. but then, one photo caught your eye. it was a picture of myungsoo who was smiling as he was reviewing the pictures in his camera that he took. you gladly smiled and headed off to bed. afterall, tomorrow you had a big day with the so called Infinite.

~

After the SBS program Infinite was now tired and they got inside their black van. everyone was ready to go to bed as the van headed to their dorms. myungsoo then checked his phone and read your message. he smiled and let out a small chuckle.

*(his thoughts) even through texts she's still cute..haha...rest up __________-ah..tomorrow is going to be a big day. your going to need a lot of energy to catch up with sungjong and the hyungs.*