Chapter 20

My Passion

when the boys got back to their dorm they were still talking about you and even blushed every time they thought of how brave you were to kiss them.

"omo..am i dreaming?" asked sungyeol still touching his cheeks.

"is this real life?" dongwoo asked in a daze

"aish.you're all pabo's" sunggyu scorned as he hit both sungyeol and dongwoo on the head.

"of course she loves me~" echoed sungjong excitedly while jumping up and down.

"yah! calm down. you're too hyper" woohyun replied as he glared at sunjong

"wae? are you jealous because she likes me more?!~" sungjong said playfully

all woohyun did was glare with a =___= face. while the rest of the members laughed.

"I hope we get to see her more." hoya claimed.

"yeah..me too." myungsoo said  quietly to himself, hoping nobody heard, but sungjong did. he just raised an eyebrow.

they finally got back to their dorm and they went to bed and they were anxious to hangout with you soon. whenever Infinite was free they wouldn't hesitate to call you and they all spent time with you, especially myungsoo and when they were busy you continued with your photography. that's how everyday was for you.if you weren't doing photographt tiy were with Infinite and vice versa. you felt as if they were your family, all except myungsoo, he...was someone special to you.