Chapter 11

My Passion

After the introductions they then explained the plan for the day. woohyun will make breakfast, then we'll head to the practice room and they'll hold a mini concert for you, then head to Lotte World, and finish with karaoke and dinner. you decided to help woohyun out with breakfast since you felt bad that you didn't have a clue who they were. so you and woohyun headed out to go to the grocery and get the ingredients for brunch at the supermarket. the members were all bummed that you left them but you didn't notice. while walking with woohyun you kept your distance from him.

"_________-ah, why are you so far away?" woohyun began to pout

"ahh.. mianhe.." you replied while giving him a bow. he lightly chuckled and gestered for you to move closer to him so you did.

"so what do you feel like eating?" woohyun asked turning his face towards you

"how about we do an american style breakfast?" you suggested

"ah. that sounds like a great idea!" he cheerfully smiled

the both of you finally get to the supermarket and woohyun grabs a basket. you guys head to where the ingredients were. you needed; bacon, ham, eggs, flour, milk, and fruit. you were going to make pancakes and waffles with bacon and eggs. once the ingredients were gathered you pay for it and head back to the dorm.

"so do you usually eat american styled breakfasts?" woohyun asked

"neh. i lived in america for a couple of years so i got used to american food" you replied

"oh, i see. america must be nice. did your parents send you to america to study overseas?" he beamed

"um. neh. they did. i studied there and finished my studies then i decided to come here." you said while looking down on the ground.

everytime someone asked or mentioned something about parents you couldn't help but feel sad. while you were overseas in america a tragic event occured here in korea. your parents were in a car accident with a drunk driver and lost their lives. the new reached you slowly and by the time you knew you were too late. you were depressed for a long while. you were now alone. they were your only family and you were an only child. somehow you picked your life up and decided to make the most of it, since you knew that that's what your parents wanted.