Chapter 16

My Passion

You noticed how frightened everyone was after the Death Drop so you decided to ride subtle rides with each of the members. you guys nearly rode every ride that Lotte World had. all of you were walking until you saw a cute little shop selling souviners.

"ahh, oppas!~ let's go in here!" you gestered to the shop.

they all nodded in agreement and went inside the shop. you guys were looking at everything and noticing all the small knick knacks. you picked up a pair of white lion ears and snuck up behind myungsoo. you slyly placed the headband on his head and he turned over to you instantly.

"omo! oppa!~ kyeopta!~" you giggled at myungsoo

he chuckled then placed black lion ears on your head and echoed while giving you an eye smile, "aigoo ______-ah so kyeopta!~"

you blushed at his comment. then sungyeol tapped your shoulder and you turned towards him.

"________-ah am i cute now?" he asked while pouting his lips and wearing cat ears along with cat paws

"yah! you look creepy! i look better with them!" announced woohyun as he took the headband and attempted aegyo

you laughed at the two fighting over who looked cuter and replied, "aigoo, you both look good with them on oppas!"

they both beamed at your comment. after purchasing some headbands you were walking and linking arms with sungjong. then arrived at a picture both. the both of you looked at one another and grinned widely.

"Let's go!~" both you and sungjong yelled while running to the machine.

Infinite noticed the two of you running and decided to do the same. you were all at the picture machine.

"come on oppas. get inside if you want to be in the picture!" you smiled

they all managed to squeeze inside the booth and you all took four sets of photos; a silly picture, the v-sigh, one with aegyo, and a normal one. afterwards you decorated them and printed 8 copies for all of you to keep.

*(myungsoo's thoughts) wow.. she really does have a beautiful smile.. i'm glad that i ran into her*

he stuck one picture on his phone and safely placed the rest of the photos in his pocket.