Chapter 24

My Passion

when you got into your apartment you closed the door and immediately slid down your door. you were still stuck on the thought that the both of you almost kissed! you touched your lips, remembering myungsoo's gentle embrace while he was wiping the ice cream away. you didn't hate the idea of him kissing you. you were actually kind of hoping for it to happen. but it didn't. all of a sudden your phone buzzed. it was a text message. you took our your phone and read the message.

"TO:__________-ah

i'm sorry for leaving so soon. hyung wanted me to get some things for him -_____- don't forget to develop your pictures! have a wonderful night. sleep well<3

FROM: Myungsoo<3"

you then smiled at his message and went to go develop your film. what myungsoo didn't know was that you secretly took a photo of his smiling face without him knowing. you had an album full of photos of you and him.

[Myungsoo's P.O.V.]

"aish. dang hyungs. making me rush to get them their things. i could've kissed her today! aish." he said to himself while ruffling his hair.

he was now heading back to the dorms after sending you a quck text message. he was smiling like a little dork when he was remembering the date he had with you today. how you were chuckling and enjoying your ice cream. blushing at his embrace. giving him those eye smiles that he loved so much. he was happy. after he got to the dorms he went and started developing the photos that he took. what you didn't know was that he also took secret photos of you. 

"ahh!~ the photos of _______-ah came out great!" he said while smiling at the photos he took of you.

he had a compiliation of photos of you as well as some with him and you in a scrapbook. after the photos he took today dried he placed them inside and labeled the date as well.

"perfect!it's finished!" he exclaimed as he finished writing on the page.

"tomorrow will be the day. before practice i'll go over to her place. i'll give this to her and confess..hopefully she'll say yes." he exclaimed as he put the album away and headed for bed.