Chapter 22

My Passion

you finally decided on what outfit to wear: a white ruffled blouse, a gray cardigan, and khaki capri with black flats. after spraying a bit of perfume you were finished. once you were done applying the perfume you heard the door bell ring and immediately rushed over to open the door.

"ah. oppa. you came.come in" you said while opening the door to allow him in.

"i missed coming here. haha. ready?" he asked.

"of course myungsoo oppa" you grabbed your camera and bag and headed out with myungsoo.

the two of you were walking around enjoying the view and snapping a few photos. the both of you were making light conversations and just enjoyed being around each other. on stage he was the charasmatic L, but when he was with you, he was the warm loving myungsoo. after taking several photos the both of you decided to head to your favorite cafe and grab a bite to eat. the waiter happily sat the both of you down. you ordered the usual and so did myungsoo.

"so how is being an idol?" you asked while taking a bite of your cream pasta

"it's..amazing" he said while gazing into your eyes and smiling

"i bet. especially having those wonderful fans screaming your name. don't you ever get nervous?" you quickly said while looking to the side blushing

"all the time. but once i get up on stage, the crowds energy helps me bring an unforgettable performance" he said while chuckling.

after finishing your food the two of you decided to head out to grab some dessert and came upon an ice cream shop. both of you got your favorite flavored cone and started heading to your apartment since it was getting late.