Chapter 19

My Passion

After the dinner they had dropped you guys arrived at your apartment, but before you went inside they all got out of the van and hugged you.

Sungjong then asked you, "can we do this again soon?"

"yeah!we haven't had fun in ages and nobody really treats us like normal." echoed hoya.

"so can we? pleaaaasssseeee?!" asked sungyeol.

you happily nodded in response and said, "just call me whenever you guys aren't busy with your schedules and I'll be there!~ I really enjoyed getting to know you oppas and i hope we can all stay friends in the future!"

"OF COURSE WE WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS!~ NO MATTER WHAT!" they all yelled, even sungyeol did his dolphin screech.

then before you left to go inside you gave each of them a peck on the cheek. after giving myungsoo his kiss you shyly smiled to everyone and ran inside. the boys stood there in shock at what just happened, especially myungsoo. he held his cheek and couldn't stop smiling. they then came back to their senses and they got inside their van and headed back home to their dorm. all of them were still in a daze. even though they have thousands of fan screaming for their attention, you were a genuine girl..and they liked that, so they were glad that you and myungsoo bumped into each other.