Chapter 4

My Passion

The both of you then walked to the cafe that was nearby and sat down in the back. as the both of you placed your things down everybody was staring at you guys saying how good the two of you looked together. when you guys heard it you both began to blush and you let out a shy smile.

*(your thoughts) dangit..what's up with all of this blushing.*

as the two of you were sipping your drinks you both continued to talk about your passions for photography. the sun eventually went down but the both of you didn't notice that it was now night. you were still conversing until he got a phone call.

he then picked up the phone and began talking, "yobeseyo? ah, anyohaseyo. neh hyung. i'm at a cafe with _________-ah. ani. we were just talking about photography. anyo. we kind of just bumped into each other.ah. jinjayo? it's already this late?"

he then looked out the window and his eyes widened as he saw that it was now dark outside. you did the same as you realized the time.

"ah. neh.araso hyung. i'll see you later.neh.araso. bye hyung." he then hung up his phone and faced you

"mianhe, that was my hyung. i have to go it's already night out and i have a schedule with the other Infinite members at SBS." he stated as he bowed his head

"schedule? at SBS? with Infinite? what's that?" you asked him while giving a confused look

*(his thoughts) ! i blew my cover. manager hyung is so going to kill......wait a minute..did she just ask who Infinite was?*

he then gave you a puzzled look with an eye brow raised up and a stiff expression, while still thinking to himself. whether or not to believe that you just asked who Infinite was.