The flower bed

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Don't go searching for places that don't exist,"

CHAPTER 6:

 

With tears in his eyes, Baekhyun shouted and screamed these questions inside his head, on the morning he found out that he'd had an affair. All the while, he stood there shaking, in shock, not knowing what to say that would make what I had done right. He was a cheater.

Looking back, Baekhyun realize that nothing in that moment would have given him the solace and comfort that he was looking for -- or that he was looking for. Her care and love had been transformed into disdain and hate for the monster he had become to her. The question that came up repeatedly after their marriage dissolved was "Why?" Why did I cheat on her? Why would I do such a thing to a woman who was caring, funny and generous? 

If you are reading this and judging him, you are within your rights. No one judged him more harshly than he did, and even now, although it all turned out for the best, he wouldn't go down that road again -- even though he can completely understand why any women would. The temptation of the cups of whiskey that Hana's best friend, Lidia, had offered to him imported him to a marriage's sin. He hated how Lidia had been seducing him all the way, he wanted to get a rid of her so he give her what she wanted and he wasn't proud of it. He haven't been so guilty in life than right now. Sin will find him, god will find her. But the both hide awesomely their more disastrous secret, he couldn't afford to lose Hana.

Hana, her, had succumbed for Chanyeol, now she was dancing in another's mans arms. She felt feelings that she never felt with Baekhyun, some things who had been replaced when she was the one who did. We can't say that she cheated on Baekhyun, the one who did it the first, is the one who takes all the world disgrace. Hana could say that in her young years, he killed it. He was her baby and the vise versa.

She shoot a smile and went on a walk, discovering herself in font of Lidia's place. She looked trough the window, there was her neighbor's husband and her best friend, doing things that they couldn't do once the man was already promised.She placed her hand in front of from preventing herself to scream. Her eyes widened, how come her best friend was like that, so touchy feeling with another's woman husband. So starting from here she questioned Lidia, snatching her husband away so Lidia couldn't touch him. She sighed and sat on the couch. She didn't believed in true love.

-- 

- Kai?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter