Mr.Dandy

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You're a diamond, bright and shinny. It was totally hard to broke you. 

So whenever you played in the air, there were stars strangled in your hair."

Chapter 10:

 

Chanyeol was so right, he even laughed at that. It was so evident when Xiumin prone himself next to him, not minding what could happen in his life when the day that Chanyeol will find out that he tricked him so softly he will serves his own revenge. Because the giant wasn't so easy going, it surprised his best friend, YoHan, that he had been so electrified and charmed by Hana. YoHan said that she was magic, she answered that Chanyeol was like a wild ride, lugubrious and precious. She called YoHan Mr.Dandy. "It fits you so well" she told him in the most serious tone has gently smile formed upon here face. Chanyeol placed his arm on her small shoulders because resting his head on hers as he always did. Mr.Dandy had a fresh attitude and breath taking looks with a shinny smile. Hana fallen in love with Chanyeol, she had accepted her feelings when her paths has been crossed with the giant in one time. Hana did get jealous, Chanyeol was jealous. He asked a thousand and miles questions why YoHan had a pet name when he didn't have one, he pouted and admitted hardly that he was jealous. 

- Yes I'm jealous and what?

He said childishly while facing his back to Hana.

- Chaenie.

​The giant's orbs widened when Hana's tongue said a pet name towards him. He spins around in one take and hugs here while letting go some times to pinch her cheeks and to put a kiss on her nose. She founds him so child like but it was so cute, she loved the blunt Chanyeol but she loved more the adorable one. His fluffy side and home like. She offered a kiss on his lips, he responded while dancing with her tongue sensually. She moaned a little when Chanyeol placed soft kisses and bite necks down her earlobe at her glorious neck. They were out of breaths when they parted away, she smiled at him so did he grinned back speechless at her. He had never seen the wild Hana and he was in a loss when a torrid kiss was offered by her. Chanyeol wanted to gave all his love to Hana. The birds where signing, the locust were softly humming their song. There was a breeze, Hana was like back to her twenties, she felt so young and loved.

- Shawty, let's go dance till the sunrise.

She blushed and nodded sheepishly. 

--

- Suho stop it, you know what? Your plan was extraordinary well but we decided to stay as friends. We can't remote the time, I did and I have to be punished for it. We weren't worth to put love where we want. It can't be like this. We can't let ourselves be so down. 

Suho eyed Baekhyun so tiredly, he shed tears away while walking there and there. Suho went over him and enveloped him with a hug to calm his crying river. He flows himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter