Ticket

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Just like the rain, happiness comes and goes."

CHAPTER 2:

His charms could make any type of woman falls for him. He charmed Hana when he told her some cheesy quotes which made her laugh. 'I hurt my knees falling for you when we first met.' She laughed at that but she was sincerely charmed by Byun BaekHyun. She always put her two long hands of pianist in front of her pink lips whenever she laughs. He will laughs too, he was absorbed by her natural beauty, in and out. Hana knew she'll wither, so he could peel away the bark because nothing grows when it is dark. She always saw beauty in others but not too much in her but she had and more than the ones she would saw. She looked always at BaekHyun when they will go out for saw if he look at other woman. But he never did until a day it was in the afternoon she caught him chatting happily with her best friend Lidia, he was very comfortable with her who never disturbed Hana. She couldn't think straight, so she sat in silence living in a world of thoughts. She spare them away because she was submerged by them, she couldn't kept on living this right when she saw him eyeing at her so nicely. She will act like nothings wrong but everything in his acts were so wrong. BaekHyun bought tickets for their anniversary of mariage. He promised her that they will go where they passed their honeymoon the first time. She found happiness right in front of her but she keeps looking back.

- Venice is my favorite place in the world.

BaekHyun murmured it so slowly and quietly that Hana didn't even heard what he said. She sat on one of the seat, she glanced at her left and she left her eyes on this direction for a long time. His legs were too long as they touched the back of the seat in front of  him. Five fingers were tied together, he was resting his back head on the top of the blue seat. It was a cologne who procured his special charm maybe because he made it himself. His pale brown hair was absolutely flawless, he moved his head to the both opposites direction, looking a bit cute and a lot charming.  Hana bounces back on her seat, she takes a look a bit nervously were the orange juices where. She sighed, she thought that it was too early for being remarked by the model. She looks at her right, BaekHyun, head bounced from the back, eyes closed, he was sleeping. She recopied his actions. 

Chanyeol pocks her waist gently as she eyed in curiosity and with bolt from the blue. He takes her hand where he placed a cup of juice. She makes a spontaneous grin and thanked him whispering it. She looked at him and smiled as he kissed her hand, he hold out a paper, she reached it out. 

' Come next to me whenever you have the desire to talk'

He lanced a last smile at Hana and parted away leaving her in thoughts. Hana comes further besides him, glancing back at Chanyeol.

- I'm glad you've come.

She smiles a big smile, friendly and lovely. Hana opens to answer but can't think of one. Chanyeol hears her giggle as he takes her palm in his, she was worried as she eyed BaekHyun behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter