Peek-a-boo

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How strange of a world, where we can cry ourselves to sleep yet wake up with a smile." 

CHAPTER 3 :

Hana looks for the fourth time in her surprise journey her surroundings, quietly she made baby steps towards the main door, exiling herself in her thoughts. She gazes behind her shutting noiselessly the door in her back. She signed in deliverance and sadness, some tears who looked like salt went trough her pale cheeks. She lowered her head, her hair falls helplessly. She walks until the end of the corridor, the walls moving around, making her suddenly dizzy. 

- So, we make it for tomorrow? 

Sounds are coming towards her, she didn't titled her head yet utter a word to the passerby. He ended his call, smiled as always and stepped out of his apartment 202. He saw a girl, long hair, wavy with her back facing him. He couldn't deny that she had inherited of a sweet back. He jumped a little throwing smiled there and there, where he could. She seems sad, he told himself, stopping his kid's jumps and as he glanced toward her, poking his head from behind her in front of her. 

- Peek-a-boo! Are-

He interrupt himself saying the last words when he saw those tears running a marathon in her lovely face. He passed near the disappointment when he checked her hands who traveled until her body, they were trembling. He took them, she still walking slowly. She had her eyes closed and a cry-face faced the giant when he bend down in front of her. He frowned his eyebrows and gently caressed her doll hands. She lowered her head even more, making shake her shoulders as he understand what she must felt even if he had no answer. His eyes looked down where was her hands, he widened his yes. Hana was playing at the playground with her ring.

- Brea-Breath-

She shallow some words, he keeps touching her back saying that's okay. She shook her head and wiped her tears away with her loose fingers. 

- He was my reason to breath but now he block my breath.

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun will loose her one day. That night, he called him saying that he had cheated on his wife for her best friend, he looked so confused with non sense. He signed and told Baekhyun that it was useless to go back to her knowing that one day she will know and she will be able to prone life's. But he didn't care and the Byun Baekhyun that Chanyeol knew was so stubborn and obstinate for what he have so he couldn't let it go. Whenever she continue to speak more furiously and closely to Chanyeol.

- I was so timid before, he was the reason why I opened my eyes but now he block my sight.

She sniffed a little and keep her head on his chest, hearing her new favorite heartbeat. It was so calm people looked so nice but they were so bad. She calmed herself reminding that girls aren't prone to cry. She shoot a sad smile at Chanyeol while she sat on the ground, he bend down reaching her height. She starts shutting off her eyes, she was totally ready to sleep there. He widened his eyes and supported her head with his hand while he told her.

- Hey, hey, hey.

He said while whispering, he took her under shoulders and carried her, making her standing up.

- Which room are you?

She hummed a 'hum' and shook her head.

- I don't want to face BaekHyun.

He understood and took her in bridal style while making their way until his room, he was the number 29 actually she was number 28. Hana's husband was near them, almost near that he could in any moment barge outside, seeing his bride in another's man's arms. He opens the main d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter