Dreamers

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Young hearts run free"

CHAPTER 11:

Xiumin signs and ruffles his brownist hair softly. Suho's plan was a complete fail, how thought he had think that Chanyeol was not cheap. He was gold. He calls the youngest, sometimes there's no coherence to call the youngest to talk with because they are so safe and pure. Sehun jogs towards his hyung, his smile spread across his face that Xiumin only had to grin at. He found it actually cute. He wasn't so dumb as a young men, he jolts happily and sat next to Xiumin. Thinking blank about what he had to tell him. Hana was made of diamonds and sun, she was more than glad because she felt loved like ever. Bringing her head up, she encountered face to face, her last best friend who she had lost in the waves of San Francisco. Lidia smiled sadly but Hana didn't answered, she looked back and walked away.  Lidia takes her pulse and forcefully span her around, jealous of each part of her. She looks at her, Hana was debating herself to be out of her grasp, when she was finally free from Lidia's hands she approached her and murmured.

- You can't take my man, he's all mine. 

Lidia was in a loss, Hana lightly smirked and said before walking back. She was confident and certain about their love, she wasn't afraid anymore. She turned, her face facing at some steps away from Lidia and told her. 

- Don't bother yourself to visit us, strangers aren't allowed to come.

Lidia's tightened her fists and thought of a plan unconsciously.

--

She put her glasses for read, her back hit the tree behind her. She gazed her book with a taste of sweet flavor in her lips, she pursed them and her pink colored nails brushed her brown light bangs. She appliqued her eyes to memorize the memorable and tragic quotes from the novel. An tall brownish haired man sit back next to her. 

- Chanyeol,

She seasoned. The man heard an lovely and soft tone whispered his name and the simple fact that her voice echoed perfectly with his name melted him.

-Where's your new friend? You said that you'll introduce him to me,

Hana's eyes well looked away from her novel and run into his sparkling eyes. 

-He's at the library, discussing with a professor for the new sports for the next year,

Chanyeol responded Hana positively while adding a smile. Hana returned to her charming novel before asking.

-He's a professor at university?

 Hana giggled and Chanyeol retorted back at her softly. 

- He's a trainer, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter