Sugar & Spice

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''Love can afford something that friendship doesn't have''

 

 CHAPTER 1 

 

Byun Hana and Byun BaekHyun were in their twenties.

They were in Venice. They were in love. For their honeymoon.

She remembered most fondly, when they'd go in the subway and busk on the sides of people's lives, hoping for spare change and a smile. Their apartment doesn't really feel like, theirs, in a sense that his presence still lingers like the odor of burnt toast. She guessed that they were so used to had two of everything that it was only natural that he'd fall in love with another girl. 

He wanted to be a writer. He was a writer. He bought a moleskin and told her that he'd wrote their story inside and it'll be the best love story the world had ever seen. She wondered if he still writing. Or had he torn out her chapters to make room for a new story. 

Hana always loved falling asleep in his arms and waking up to BeakHyun's face. She woke up alone. The bed was cold and the air was icing. She found herself stuck in a perpetual cycle, of sleeping and not wanting to wake up, hoping, wishing, that perhaps he'd woke up and he'd be beside her. But now she had learned, that no matter how many dandelions he destroyed, how many petals he pick off and no matter how many stars he wished on; it won't changed the fact that he's gone and she's still here.

When Hana is asleep, everything stops. She often dream about him. About them. 

She doesn't remembered much, a blur of ' I love you'. She's not really sure and she never will because memory dies and our thoughts too. She had these dreams before and it was repeating it themselves at each corner of her brain. It seems to be the only place where she still hers and he still his. 

But it's only a dream. And he had already woken up as all of those memories vanished.

But figuring out, it was a nightmare and it seems so real but maybe it was because she couldn't found the dreams that she had on.

-

It was in a hot summer that the both found each other. It was a mistake because Hana just got the same room chamber  with Baekhyun. A small mistake, it happens the most of time. This hotel were they've been together wrongly was not a misunderstanding. The Bella Flore was special for love with fate, Baekhyun believed it so does Hana. His first impression was nice, he gazed her tattoo anchored in a permanent mark, the unique word left on the right side of her neck says : '' Truth ''

He loved her perfume so she loved his cologne. They were breathtaking beautiful together, the rest of the band including their family will says positive compliments towards them. Which procured their smiles. Hana photographed everything who was art for her, she will took several of pictures of her husband. She will also took pictures about animals, she loved them, she also agreed with the nature and their flowers. She opened a gallery of arts, she called this session '' The love is everywhere, even where love not belongs at grace'' Byun Baekhyun didn't like to be photographed but he made a exception for Hana, she was adorable like a innocent little child. But afterwards she was a sad girl. Their marriage was decided on March 2011, the Thursday, today it was the March  2014 and their going to celebrate their 3rd anniversary of marriage. 

Hana had a particular style with a long skirt who came up to her waist who was green, it fits her so well. Her short top in a green tea was perfect for her size. She was original and natural which attracted the men's attention and who made Baekhyun jealous.

Hana was in a sitting posture. Her pale legs were on BaekHyun's lap and her small bust was next to him. A little book was on her lap with a pink pencil between her long fingers as her lose curls were brightening. Baekhyun found her charismatic yet charming. They will do their list of invitee jointly putting their friends, best friends and family together for a moment. His long fingers will pass onto Hana's soft knots and sometimes touched her milky skin.

- Hum, I don't know shall we put now your close friends?

Baekhyun nodded in accord with her and showed her a smile.

- I already wrote all the names of Exo, we can put more.

He thought for his close friends who he will loved to saw.

- Park Chanyeol.

Hana frowned her eyebrows and eyed him quietly.

- Who's Park Chanyeol?

He answered her with a grin plastered on his face.

- A model but it's been a time that we don't see each other. I did a photo shoot with him, he's cool. You'll like him for sure, dear.

She nodded and smiled gracefully writing down at her notebook Park Chanyeol's name. His grooming finger touched softly the top of her nose, her cheeks took a pinky color which procured Baekhyun's laugh. It's been four years and she will always blushed when Baekhyun will touched a part of her face. She joined her husband laughed gently and patted his browned hair mildly. She was sweet like sugar, Baekhyun was blunt like spice. They were the both together. 

- Lidia wants to help me with the decoration, she can do it right? 

Baekhyun never found a problem about Hana's friends, he didn't care about it so much. He will just replied her if they don't hurt her it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter