Fresh sorbet

Byun BaekHyun is a not so husband material [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" A lover on the left, a sinner on the right"

 CHAPTER 5:

 

Hana sat on the coffee shop who pulverized her nostrils with an bitter aroma sent. She eyed at her left, there was a tanned skinned man, she found a comforting silence in him which let her the time to evacuate to this oppression. But when he is told his skin is too dark; Hana did not hesitate to say, that the sun loved him so much that she kissed him more than others. He placed a smirk on his face, facing her and told her that everything is alright even if it's not. She pursed her lips and smiled gently at Kim JongIn. She grinned when he told her that he will come back later to figure out if she had a little bit recovered from Baekhyun's betrayal. He gave her a light hug as she told him.

- Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worse.

He shoot her a kind look but almost sad, Jongin didn't know about Chanyeol either the rest didn't. She watches Jongin's back fade away as a new welcoming boy gave her a smile so knew by her. She jumped a little bit excitedly and waved at him lovingly. He answered her by jogging a little while coming towards her. He calmed himself and sat down next to her. She squeezed his hand under the table for not everybody she knew misunderstand that she's a player when she's not. There was nothing wrong in it but she didn't wanted to people to see them because it's bad for a man to appeared with a woman who's already married. So it was a secret between them. Chanyeol let something fall under the table , he went under and pushed Hana's hand, a sign to her to bent down too. She did, her face was facing Chanyeol's, they were under the table, he laughed a little bit and kissed her abruptly and with passion in the kiss. They threw apart as she put her hand in front of from preventing herself to make laughing noises. They stay still, wanting to disappeared from everyone's sign.

--

They put their caps and sunglasses on, Chanyeol combated with Hana to buy the sorbets, Hana let him paid because he warned her that if he will not be paying for the sorbet she will not have Chanyeol's kisses. She failed and let him pay, she choose a strawberry fresh sorbet as her half choose a mint sorbet. She giggled seeing her man having sorbet all over his face. She kissed every part where there was a hint of sweetness and fresh mint in it. Chanyeol laughed and kissed at the same places where she had been kissing earlier. 

After taking a hundred of pictures and after the long walk that they had, they sat on a bench near the beach where the sand was hot and where the sea was unweaving. They interviewed their hands together, they let out a sigh happily. 

- Can you help me to pack up my things please? 

Chanyeol eyed her suspiciously and replied.

- Are you moving? 

She nodded and began to explain the fight that she had with Baekhyun. The subtitle of husband that Baekhyun had before wasn't anymore in her vocabulary. She had now Chanyeol and that was enough. Hana was mentally hurt, Byun Baekhyun hurts her even more but now she will accept the fact that a perfect love is imperfect and that he prefers to be with som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter