Chapter 9 ; "You're only mine..."

My Lovely Classmate

💯 Chapter 9 ; "You're only mine..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     A city bus came and stop near them, Hoya suddenly pulled her into the bus. The moment they got on the bus, Woohyun came out of the bus. He seem to come wait for Yebi. As the bus was about to leave, Woohyun looked back at the bus and saw Hoya dragged Yebi behind her in the bus. Right when he notice them, the bus then drove off. Woohyun rushed after quickly but it was too fast. He stops and watch the bus go off. 

   Yebi looked at Hoya saying,"What is it?" Hoya responded,"There's a place I wanna show you." Yebi asked,"why..?" He answered,"just cause..." Yebi sigh and just look out the window. Hoya looks at her, as she look away.  It was just an awkward silent in the bus. 

   Yebi and Hoya stand by the bridge on top of the Han River. Yebi asked,"Is this what you wanna show me?" Hoya responded,"no, just wait. It's almost time." After couple minutes of waiting, suddenly fireworks blast up the sky. Yebi was amazed of how beautiful it was. Hoya looked at how happy Yebi looks. He said to her,"I just wanna take you out to see fireworks since you just recovered from a head injury." Yebi smiled and responded,"You could of just told me earlier." Hoya goes,"i want to surprise you. it's fun that way." Yebi quietly laughed watching the fireworks burst into the air. Hoya just smiles seeing her smile. 

    Woohyun went to search for Yebi down every streets. Suddenly he bumped into Hani, a old friend of his. Hani said to him,"omo. you're Woohyun right? Do you still remember me? it's me Hani, the girl who confessed to you back in 8th grade..." He thought for a bit & responded,"oh... really?" Hani brightly smiled saying,"Woohyun-ah, why are you out here along?" He answered,"oh i was looking for someone..." Hani goes,"today , alot of people went to see the fireworks will their love. do you know that? The person you're looking for might went there." Woohyun goes,"you're right.... i forgot about that." Hani goes, "but could that person that goes with you, be me?" Woohyun responded, "sorry, i'm busy right now." Hani suddenly hugged him saying,"then it's ok. can i just hug you for a second, before we separate again? just give me a minute. please...." 

    Hoya and Yebi then walked down the street heading back. As they were heading back, Hoya suddenly spotted Woohyun hugging another girl. Hoya turned Yebi away saying,"Don't look." Yebi was startled and goes,"why?" Hoya responded,"just listen to me." Yebi then turned her face and looked. Yebi suddenly moved Hoya aside, after seeing WooHyun hugging someone else in his arm from across the street from them. Hoya just looked at Yebi's expression. Yebi couldn't say a word out of but look at them hugging. 
  
   Hani backed away saying,"thanks..." Woohyun responded,"sorry, i can't accept your feelings towards me." Hani asked,"why? do you have someone else?" As Woohyun was about to answer, Hani saw Yebi looking at them and she goes,"she must be the one, right?" Woohyun looked and saw Yebi and Hoya standing across from them by the other street. He saw Yebi, but Yebi rushed away wiping her tears. Woohyun yelled out her name and went after her. Leaving Hani behind. Hoya went after Yebi also. 

   Yebi got away from WooHyun and Hoya in a split second. She couldn't hold in her tears anymore. She burst into tears, while sitting at a bench under the tall light at night. 

   WooHyun stops Hoya and goes,"Where did you take her?" Hoya smirked responding,"you even care about where she go? Just go back to that girl you hug." Woohyun goes,"IT's not like what you think!" Hoya then said,"Sorry, But from now on, i'm gonna take care of her!" Woohyun responded,"No, i will. I will not lose her. it's just a misunderstand!" Hoya then pushed him against the wall and punched her saying,"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA MAKE HER GET HURT?!!! IT HAVEN'T EVEN LAST A DAY, AND YOU ARE ALREADY MAKING HER SAD!" Woohyun then punched her back saying,"BUT I CAN MAKE IT UP CAUSE I LOVE HER!" Woohyun then rushed away to find her. Hoya just watch him go off and said in his head,"WooHyun, please... take care of her." 

   Earlier before Hoya and Yebi came back, Hoya again confessed but Yebi didn't accept. She said to him,"My love for Woohyun can't be replaced anymore. If i lose him, i would feel lost. Please understand me... I understand that you like me but... i just don't have that feeling for you.. Cause i'm already giving it all to Woohyun...." 

  Woohyun finally found Yebi, sitting alone sadly under the tall light that shines down at her. He slowly approach her, Yebi saw him coming and she quickly got up, about to walk away. Woohyun hugged her from behind saying,"sorry, it's not what it looks like. i can explain..." Yebi responded,"let go of me... i'm not in the mood for this..." Woohyun turned her face him saying,"That girl you saw earlier was just a old friend of mine. really! she is.." Yebi goes,"i don't need to know..." Woohyun made her look at him and he goes,"you have to.. cause you're.. mine. We suppose to believe in each other. I came searching for after seeing Hoya taking off with you in the bus. I was scared so i searched for you from streets to streets." Yebi thought for a bit and goes,"sorry.. for making it hard for you." He hugged her saying,"you're not, it's just making me more of a better person for you. And i'm thankful for that. gumowo." He looked at her again smiling and goes,"cmon, let's not be sad anymore and let's go get something to eat around here." He held her hand and pull her along beside him. Yebi's smile slowly appeared as her hand was being held by him. 

   The next day as Yebi and Woohyun left to school together. Min approached Yebi saying,"sorry, for hurting and causing you trouble. i'm really sorry." Yebi responded,"it's already over. let's just erase all those bad things and start it off new, shall we?" Min smiled nodding her head. Woohyun held Yebi's hand and said to Min,"Then me and Yebi will be heading into the school now." Min responded,"okay, go ahead." Min watch them go. As she turned to walk away, Min accidentally bumped into Hoya. Hoya caught her from falling and goes, "Are you okay?" Min made eye contact with Hoya and quickly back away saying,"sorry. i didn't see you. i'll go now." As Min walked away, Hoya goes, "wait, can't you stay with me for a bit?" Min look back at him, surprisingly. 

  WooHyun stayed with Yebi in their classroom. He stood in front of her table and looked at her saying,"Let's be happy from now on, shall we?" Yebi smiled and nodded her head. He then leaned closer and gave her a sweet kiss. 

The End .