Chapter 4 ; "I like you too..."

My Lovely Classmate

 

photo image.jpg1_zpszv1fakug.jpg

💯 Chapter 4 ; "I like you too..." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Yebi suddenly hugged Woohyun tightly out of no where & screamed, after seeing that scary pop up scene. Woohyun was very surprised from that. Yebi, herself doesn't even realize that she was doing that cause she was too scare. She continues to watch the movie while being in Woohyun's arm. BAM! Another scary pop up. Yebi covered her face in his arm right then, making Woohyun's heart beat rises. He didn't know what to do but let her be. He took a deep breath & he started feeling butterflies in his tummy. They look like a cute couple. The boy that is protecting the girl in his arm. Awwe.

   After a couple seconds pass, Yebi finally looked up at him & realized how close she was against him. She sat back up again fixing her hair saying to him, "sorry.. i didn't realize." He responded,"it's ok, i understand." They both continues to watch the movie. BAM! Another pop up! Yebi used her hands, covering her eyes quickly. Woohyun looks at her and laugh quietly. He whispered in her ear,"do you want to be in my arms again? i tell you, there's still more pop up. I don't mind.. since i could see that you can't watch scary movie that good." Yebi looked at him and responded,"no, i'm fine..." As she got done saying that, BAM! That ghost in the movie popped up and screamed. Which startled Yebi so bad and Yebi accidentally went into Woohyun's arms. Woohyun quietly laughed saying,"what i tell you." Yebi then realize being in his arms, and as she was about to backed away. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder saying,"stay still, i'm letting you hold me tight when you're scare. this is a very limited time only." Yebi responded,"i already said forget it." He wouldn't let go of her & he goes,"i said stay still. i'm trying to enjoy the movie."  Yebi nervously stayed still in his arm, while watching the scary movie. She was half nervous & half scare. He glance at her & smiled shyly. In his head, "if only i can hold you like this everyday..." Yebi also glance at him as she watches the movie. She doesn't even know how she feels about him anymore.

   Surprisingly Joon was at the same theater watching the same movie as Yebi and Woohyun. Joon came with his friends. He saw Yebi and Woohyun sitting so close beside each other. He couldn't believe his eyes. He quietly snap a photo of Yebi being in Woohyun's arm, so he can show Hoya. He was getting a bit angry too. Suddenly as the movie ended, Yebi got up and said to him, "you go first, i'm gonna go to the restroom." Woohyun nodded his head and goes,"ok, i'll wait for you by the entrance then." Woohyun left out first, Yebi then head the other way to the restroom. Joon then saw them separating. He said to his friends,"go beat up WooHyun for me, i'm gonna go after Yebi." His friends agreed and they all separates. Joon's friends followed WooHyun out as Joon follow Yebi.

   As Yebi got out of the restroom, suddenly Joon appeared in front of her. She was a bit startled and goes,"what are you doing?" Joon responded,"why do you look so scare? you look like i'm about to you." Yebi held in her fear and responded,"tsk, i was just startled seeing you in front of me out of no where." Joon goes,"do you know why i'm like this?" Yebi looked away and goes,"i don't want to know." She then walked through him to the empty hallway. Joon suddenly grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. He leaned closer to her, his hands blocked both of her direction. Yebi goes,"are you crazy?! stop it." Joon said to her,"YES! i'm crazy, it's all because of you.!" Yebi, herself went speechless.

   Woohyun suddenly got pulled into a dead end corner and Joon's friend surrounded him. Woohyun recognized Joon's friends and goes,"you guys are at me again?! are you guys Joon's dog or what?!" One guy responded,"shut up! It's all because of you, for coming to the movie with Joon's crush." WooHyun finally realize and tries to budged through them saying,"Joon can't do anything to her!" Joon's friends pushed him back and they started beating him up. It was 5 against 1. That's not good...
 
  Joon suddenly leaned in trying to kiss Yebi. But Yebi turned her face and pushed him off from her saying,"i said Stop it!" Suddenly a staff rushed by saying,"what?!! Boy students fighting?! By the end hallway?! ok, i'm on my way." Yebi heard it and looked at Joon saying,"you did that, huh?!" She then rushed away to find WooHyun. She rushed to the end hallway and saw bunch a boys beating Woohyun to the ground, she suddenly saw a guy holding a plastic tray and was about to smack Woohyun. Yebi rushed in and cover Woohyun right then! That guy smack the back of Yebi's head and at the same time, Joon yelled,"DON'T!!!" Yebi suddenly out & fell onto Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun was shocked and said her name repeatedly. The manager of that theater came and Joon's friends pulled Joon away quickly and rushed out of theater.

   Woohyun has bruges and his lip was bleeding a little. That manager rushed to them in a worry and said,"cmon let's take her to the hospital!" WooHyun manage to get up and piggy backed her. He got in that manager's car and they rushed to the hospital. Yebi leaned on his shoulder unconscious, WooHyun was super worry.

   The nurse checked Yebi out, as WooHyun waited out of the room she's in. The nurse came out & said to him,"she's ok, she just has a bruce on her head. Just let her rest her head for a few days." Woohyun thanked her and went into the room Yebi was assigned in. Yebi was already awake, she was just holding a ice pack behind her head. WooHyun walked to her and Yebi looked at him asking,"are you okay?!" He sat beside her bed and goes,"ya, you out. why are you worry about me? worry about yourself first." Yebi responded,"but still.. you also got hurt.." Woohyun responded,"but still, it didn't hurt as much." Yebi slowly tries to sit up but she couldn't, Woohyun helped her saying,"next time, don't come in like that anymore. it's dangerous." Yebi looked at him with a worry face saying,"sorry, it's all my fault." WooHyun finally remembered and asked,"oh yea! Did Joon do anything to you?!" Yebi responded,"no, i'm fine."

   Suddenly WooHyun's parents rushed in saying,"what happened?!" Woohyun responded, "sorry, it's all my fault."  Mrs.Taeyeon held Yebi's hand and asked, "did it hurt? i already talked with the nurse." Yebi shook her head & responded, "don't worry, i'm ok." Mr.Baekhyun took Woohyun out of the room and asked, "what really happen though?" WooHyun answered,"Boys from school came and beat me up for going to the movie with Yebi, but then Yebi jumped in to save me and got hit instead of me. i didn't mean to hurt her like this..." Mr.Baekhyun held his shoulder and said,"it's none of you two's fault... i understand that she was just trying to protect you. But i hope next time, you two will be more careful." Woohyun nodded his head. Yebi and Mrs.Taeyeon walked out of the room and Mrs.Taeyeon said to Mr.BaekHyun, "hunny, let's go home now." They all got in the car and left home.

   Yebi yawn a couple times as they were driving home. Woohyun looked at her and leaned her head on his shoulder saying quietly to her,"just sleep." Yebi closed her eyes and took a nap on his shoulder. Mrs.Taeyeon peeked from the mirror above her seat and smiled saying in her head,"They really match..."

   Mrs.Taeyeon help Yebi lay on her bed and fixed her blanket for her to rest. She said to Yebi,"rest first, tmrw i'll cook a warm soup for you." Yebi nodded her head saying,"yes, and thank you." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled and goes,"ok, now close your eyes and rest.." Mrs.Taeyeon then left the room. Yebi then turned to her side and thought back to the moment WooHyun getting beat up. She felt hurt cause she knows its her fault. If Yebi didn't come with him to the movie in the first place, he wouldn't get hit like that. She sigh and closed her eyes.  
 
   After awhile Yebi fell asleep, Woohyun secretly came into her room to check on her. Seeing her falling deep asleep. He slowly sat on her bed beside her and watch her sleep. He sigh & said quietly to himself,"it's all my fault... i didn't look after her well enough." Suddenly Yebi started talking in her sleep, she goes,"grandma... i.want to..make him..happy. i really...do." Woohyun heard it and goes,"who is it?" Tears drip down her face, as she sleeps. Woohyun softly wipes it away and said to her quietly,"why are you crying?..." Yebi talked in her sleep again saying,"i really...want.. woo..hyun to be... happy.. but i'm just.. a trouble maker." Woohyun softly smiled as he heard his name coming out of . He softly felt Yebi's cheek and said to her,"but i'm already happy, cause you're right here beside me."

   Joon stood outside the street with his friends, chilling. He then walked to a quiet area and looked into his phone. He then pull out a photo, he took earlier of WooHyun and Yebi. He smirk and sent it to Hoya. He goes,"this will really piss him off." After that, Hoya then saw the msg on his phone. He opened it and saw that photo. His eyes were widen open, couldn't believe what he saw. He then called Joon right then. Joon looked at his phone and saw Hoya's call. Joon answered it and goes,"how do you feel, huh?!" Joon responded,"shut up. I'm not calling to thank you. but I'm calling to tell you that i'm also not gonna lose Yebi to you too!" He then hung up on Joon. Joon goes,"tsk, what is he? A prince? he thinks he can win Yebi from me?"

   Yebi woke up the next day and walked outside to the porch. She wraps a blanket around her and look at the beautiful scenery outside. Woohyun walked to her saying,"you're already awake?" Yebi turned to him and responded,"yes, and i just came out for some air." Woohyun walked closer to her and felt her back head saying,"does it still hurt?" Yebi responded,"not really. i'm fine." He smiled and removed his hand saying,"that's good." Yebi then looked at his lip and asked,"but are you okay, too? your lip..." He smiled saying,"i'm okay too, it doesn't hurt as bad as yours." Yebi goes,"how would you know that? you're not me." He responded,"i do know. you end up being at the hospital. doesn't that tell that you're more in pain than me?" Yebi responded,"but still, you got beat up by a lot of them.." He quietly laughed & said,"you're worry about me?" Yebi looked up at him and confidently answered,"yes, i'm worry. why? i can't worry about you?!" He smiled pinching her cheeks responding,"a... you should just worry about yourself. A little girl like you, should worry about yourself instead." Yebi goes,"ya! i'm not a little girl anymore. besides you and me are the same age, it's just that you're a month older than me."He goes,"but still, you're still a little girl to me." Yebi moved him aside saying,"forget it then, i won't worry anymore. i want to go home now." As she walks away frowning her face. Woohyun quietly laugh, going after her saying,"i was just playing! why are you getting angry? ya! Yebi!" Yebi crossed her arm walking into the house saying to him,"i said forget it. (saying quietly to herself) he's so annoying."

    After Yebi got dressed and doll up, she went out for a walk. As she got outside of Woohyun's front door. Hoya then spotted Yebi coming out of Woohyun's house. He hid behind a wall and peeked by the side looking at her. Suddenly he saw Woohyun coming out after her. Hoya goes,"they are really together.."

    Yebi got outside and Woohyun came after saying,"are you going alone?" Yebi responded,"yes, why? i can't?" He goes,"but you just got better. aren't you gonna rest more?" Yebi responded,"i'm okay now. don't worry." He goes, "but still, it's not safe to go out alone." Yebi responded,"ya. i've been alone for a long time. day and night, having no friends. i'm used to it and i'm gonna be fine." He asked,"you're really not gonna take me with you?" Yebi crossed her arms saying,"no. it's not safe. you might get hurt again. it's not good to walk out with me." Woohyun suddenly held her shoulders, making her face him. He goes,"whatever happens, happens. i told you already, to not worry about me. I can take care of myself." Yebi looked into his eyes, not knowing what to say. Her heart beats faster and faster. Hoya tighten his fist from watching them. He punched the brick wall and walk away angrily.

   Woohyun and Yebi end up walking together around the street. Yebi was still fluttered from what he said earlier. Woohyun then tries to bring the mood up by saying,"Yebi, let's go buy something to eat for fun as we walk. like ddokpokki!"   Yebi responded,"ok." He then grabbed her hand and pull her to a food cart by the street. He said to the owner of that food cart,"can i get some ddokpokki?" That owner then pour some ddokpokki into a plastic bowl for them and handed to them. Woohyun paid that owner and walked with Yebi away. He used a pick and fed her some ddokpokki. Yebi ate some and goes,"wow, these are pretty good." Woohyun goes,"really?!" He then tried some and goes, "wow, it is pretty good." Yebi then grabbed the food out of his hand saying, "give it to me. i want to eat them." Woohyun goes,"ya. i was the one who bought it." Yebi responded,"so? i'm your guest." She giggles and ate some ddokpokki. Woohyun goes,"ya.. you still have to share!" Yebi sat down on a table and he went and sat across from her saying,"cmon share!" Yebi responded, "you think I'm gonna eat it all? don't worry. i'm not greedy." He then said to her,"then feed me some." She responded,"why? you have hands." He quietly threw away his pick and goes,"but my pick broke, now you have to share." She goes,"hooool. who told you to break it." He responded,"hurry up, i really really want some." She then fed some to him. At the end, there was only one left, Yebi looked at him and smiled. She quickly took the last one. She put it in and suddenly Woohyun leaned in closer to her and took a bite of the ddokpokki from . Yebi's eyes widen and she frozed for a bit. It was like a ddokpokki kiss scene.

     Yebi backed away and goes,"ya... what are you doing?!" He responded, "you were suppose to share." She responded,"but still, you almost...um.." He goes,"almost..what?" Yebi stood up saying,"nevermind. let's go." Woohyun got up saying,"ok.." Yebi walked away first, feeling embarrassed. Woohyun rushed after saying,"ya! wait for me!" There, you see Hoya looking at them from afar. Looking very jealous and disappointed. He tighten his fist and goes, "i knew i can't trust your words." 
 
     Mrs.Taeyeon sent Yebi home and as she got home. She saw a sign by the church door saying 'SOLD'. Yebi looked confused and rushed inside. As she got inside, it was empty and dark. She fell on her knee and goes,"what is this?!" Mrs.Taeyeon rushed in after seeing the sign too. Yebi then rushed into the kids bedrooms, as she opened the door. It was dark and empty also. Her tears drips down her face, not knowing what's going on. Mrs.Taeyeon rushed to Yebi saying,"we have to go to the hospital! i just received a call saying she's over there." Yebi and Mrs.Taeyeon rushed to the hospital right then.

    Yebi rushed to the front desk in the hospital room and asked her her grandma. The nurse leads them to her room. As Yebi got to her grandma's hospital room. Her tears shed down her face non stop. Mrs.Taeyeon went to talk with the docotr about her mom's condition which is also Yebi's grandma. Yebi stood beside her granny as she was unconscious. She held her hand and cried saying,"Grandma! why are you like this?! you didn't even tell my one thing about you. why are you like this?! Wake up, grandma! you have to live longer with me. you can't leave me yet."  Her grandma suddenly opens her eyes alittle and could hardly talk. She slowly responded with a weak voice saying,"you...have to believe in yourself.. trust me.. you're.. a strong person.. The ticket..." Yebi asked,"what ticket?" Her grandma responded,"under.. my pillow... take.. it.." Yebi stick her hand under her pillow and pull out a plane ticket, she read it and it says that she's leaving to America. Yebi looked her grandma asking,"why all of a sudden? no, i can't go.. i have to stay by you.." Her grandma goes,"don't worry about me.. i don't have much time left.. go and study abroad.." Her grandma cough non stop and coughed out some blood. Yebi was shocked of how ill her grandma was. Yebi rushed to call the nurses. The nurses came and helped out. Yebi stepped out and sat on a bench outside the room. Her tears shed down her face non stop.

    Mrs.Taeyeon came out of the doctor's room after talking about her mother's condition. She came out, looking depressed. The doctor said to her that her mother have been hiding the fact that she has cancer from them all. She had it for a long time already and it's too late to fix her.

    Mrs.Taeyeon saw Yebi sitting alone outside of her mother's room. She walked to her asking,"why are you sitting here?" Yebi looked up at her with teary eyes. Mrs.Taeyeon sat beside her and goes,"why do you look like that? Did something happen?" The doctor came out of Yebi's grandma's room and walked to them and told them,"sorry, but.. Mrs.Park(Yebi's grandma) have passed away... we're sorry for your loss." Yebi fell onto the floor, not believing what just happened. Mrs.Taeyeon hugged her saying,"don't cry, be strong."

   Yebi walked into her grandma's room and saw her unconscious. Yebi walked to her, with tears dripping down her face. Mrs.Taeyeon stood beside Yebi, trying her best to hold her tears back. Yebi stood beside the bed & hugged her grandma saying,"GRANDMA! noo! why did you leave me?! my parents left me and now you? GRANDMA! wake up & stay with me!" Yebi cried out loudly.

   Woohyun rushed into the room Yebi & his mother are in, then his dad came in after. Right when Woohyun enters the room, he was forced right at Yebi as she cried to the max due to her grandma's death. He walked to her and feel her loss. Mrs.Taeyeon said to him,"son, take her out for some air." Woohyun nodded his head and said to Yebi,"Yebi-ah, let me take you out for a bit to calm down. cmon..." He wrapped his arm around her back and took her out.

   Yebi & Woohyun went & sat outside of the hospital. Yebi looked at the ground, quietly crying non stop. Woohyun sigh & he suddenly turn her face him. Yebi looked at him with watery eyes. He wiped away her tears & said, "i'm still right here... don't cry." Yebi suddenly hugged him, crying quietly. He smiled and hugged her tighter. He then said to her,"don't cry too much. we have school tmrw. it won't look good." Yebi looked up at him and nodded her head saying she understand. He hugged her again saying,"if you're still sad, just stay still & i'll just hold you in my arms til you're calm down." Yebi closed her eyes & relax her mind. Woohyun looked at her calming down in his arms, he must smiled and let it be. He said in his head,"just come to my arms whenever you're in pain. i'll always open them for you.. cause.. you're the one i like."