Chapter 7 ; i'll wait..."

My Lovely Classmate

💯 Chapter 7 ; i'll wait..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Hoya suddenly hugged her and answered,"i don't care about that. For me, friends will still be friends , it doesn't matter about that." Yebi suddenly cried while being in his arms. Hoya feel her pain and let her be in his arms. He thought in his head,"Yebi, i won't let you suffer anymore." Woohyun came by and saw Yebi in Hoya's arm crying. His heart beat rises, feeling speechless. Joon also came and saw. WooHyun and Joon was standing far across from each side of the hallway, between Hoya and Yebi.

    Yebi saw WooHyun and she backed away from Hoya and rushed away wiping her tears. Yebi said in her head,"i wanna get away from this feeling.. i want to disappear for awhile.." Hoya just watch her rushed away and didn't say a thing. 

    Everyone sat in class, but Yebi was the only one who was missing. Joon, Hoya and Woohyun were all in class, except for her. Woohyun looked out of the window from his seat, looking around if Yebi is anywhere. But no sign of her. Hoya glance at Woohyun and Joon. Mrs.Taeyeon came in and the class greeted her. Mrs.Taeyeon looked around and didn't see Yebi. She then asked the class,"where's Yebi?" The class answered around saying,"we don't know." Mrs.Taeyeon then goes,"ok then. Now take out your text book and do a silent self study. WooHyun, come to my office." Mrs.Taeyeon left the classroom and Woohyun followed after. 

    Mrs.Taeyeon sat in her desk and asked Woohyun,"son, where's Yebi? isn't she with you?" Woohyun responded,"i don't know." Mrs.Taeyeon cross her arms and goes,"you two got into a fight, isn't it?" Woohyun couldn't respond to that. Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"well you have to find her and you two have to talk and solve your argument. i know that.. you two really have feelings towards each other. Just because i'm old and is an adult, doesn't mean i don't know how young lovers are. i was once young like you two too. Cmon son, be the man and comfort her." Woohyun sigh and answered,"yea... i got it." She stood up and patted his shoulder saying,"son, go after her before it's too late... i tell you, you're regret it if you don't do it now.. you don't have much time left..." WooHyun asked,"what do you mean by that? Is she leaving to somewhere else?" His mom responded,"you have to find her and ask her yourself. hurry, go now." 

    Woohyun rushed out of his mom's office to go find Yebi. He looked in his phone and called Yebi right then. Yebi was at the indoor pool, sitting alone. She then saw her phone ring, she checked it and goes,"should i answer it?" She slowly pressed on the answer button and listened to what he had to say. Woohyun notice that she answered and he quickly asked her,"where are you?" Yebi goes,"um....i.." Woohyun goes,"hurry, i have something to say." Yebi answered,"i'm in the indoor pool..." Woohyun responded,"don't move at all, and wait for me." He hung up and rushed over there. Yebi hung up and stayed still like he said. She said to herself,"why does he want to talk to me? i got him mad earlier though..." 

    WooHyun got in the indoor pool in a flash and spotted Yebi sitting by the diving board splashing her feet in the water. He walked to her and Yebi quickly got up as she saw him coming. He asked,"what are you doing here? and not in class?" Yebi responded,"i'm not feeling good. i want to be alone..." Woohyun goes,"how long are you gonna be alone.. huh?!" Yebi asked,"why can't i be alone?!" Woohyun took a deep breath and goes,"cause i'm gonna be with you! i just can't stand it anymore, letting you be alone like this!." Yebi's eyes widen, looking speechless. 

    Yebi suddenly step back alittle saying,"no, don't... i'm..just a useless orphan person who's not worth anyone's time." Woohyun's eyes widen as he saw her heading near the edge of the diving board. He goes,"Yebi, that's not true. Don't do that..!" Yebi shook her head saying,"Don't even waste your time..." Yebi continues moving closer to the edge of the diving board, as she was about to fall back. Woohyun rushed to her and pull her back yelling,"DOON'T!" He suddenly pull her into his arms, hugging her tightly saying,"you're so stupid. Whoever says you're useless, isn't true. Cause to me, you're special." Yebi struggles to move, she goes,"LET GO! I SAID LET GO OF ME!" Woohyun refused & responded,"No, not until you accept the fact that you're important & you will not do dumb things like this!" Yebi then pushed him, but then both of them fell right into the pool. SPLAASH! Yebi couldn't swim so she was struggling to go on surface. Woohyun quickly swim to Yebi, & wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her up to surface. Yebi cough & cough as she came up on surface. She opens her eyes & bam! Her nose & his nose touches. Their faces were so close against each other. Both of them suddenly looked into each other's eyes, securely. Woohyun suddenly leaned in and kissed her right on the lip. Yebi shyly close her eyes. Hoya came to swim and suddenly stops as he saw Woohyun kissing Yebi in the pool. He was speechless, and heart broken. 
    
     Woohyun helped Yebi get out of the pool, and as Woohyun on the platform. Hoya suddenly came & bunch Woohyun right then, making Woohyun fell right on the ground. Yebi was shocked and tries stopping Hoya. Hoya grabbed Woohyun's collar & shouted,"WAEE! WAEE! Why are you stealing the one i love from me?!!!" Hoya punch him a couple time from anger, while Yebi tries to stop him. Woohyun's lip was bleeding & has a cut on his cheek bone. Yebi used all her energy & pushed Hoya away from Woohyun shouting,"STOP IT!" Yebi then grabbed Hoya's arm and took him out of the pool room. Woohyun lie on the ground, holding in the pain.

    Yebi took Hoya outside & goes,"Why? Why did you do that?" Hoya shouted, "Because i like you!" Yebi responded,"sorry... i can't accept that." He goes, "Is it because you like Woohyun?!" Yebi answered,"yes, you're right and i won't ever change that. i hope you will understand." He held onto her shoulders saying,"But i liked you first!" Yebi responded,"But... i never liked you.. only as a cool brother of mine. sorry." As Yebi was about to walk back into the pool room, Hoya held her hand saying,"you...you..can't change that feeling to me?" Yebi took a deep breath and responded,"sorry..." Yebi made him let go and walk back inside the pool room to check on Woohyun. Hoya's tears drip down his face as she left him. Yebi said in her head,"i did the right thing.. I can't lead him on anymore... He'll be more in pain if i don't do this.. sorry.. Hoya." 

   Yebi went into the pool room and didn't see Woohyun anywhere. She look around, but no sign of him. As she turned around, he suddenly appeared behind her, which startled her. She tripped on her own foot and fell back. He caught her by her waist & pull her up against him. They suddenly made eye contact. Yebi nervously asked, "are you trying to scare me?" He then asked her securely saying,"you said... you like me?" Yebi hesitate to answer cause it was so out of the blue. He then goes,"then from now on, you're mine." He suddenly hugged her smiling brightly. Yebi's heart beats so fast, she couldn't help it but to smile. 

  Yebi and Woohyun sat down on a bench outside of a connivence store. Yebi started cleaning his wounds. Yebi asked him,"Does it hurt?" Woohyun smiled shaking his head responding,"no, cause you're right here." Yebi then giggles responding,"a... stop it. i'm in a mood of this." Yebi puts a bandage on his cheek and goes,"all done. cmon let's go home. it's getting late." Yebi stood up and Woohyun pulled her back down and lean his head on her shoulder saying, "aigoo.. right here hurts too.(pointing to his heart)" Yebi responded, "yaa.. i'm not a doctor. sorry." Woohyun sat up and goes,"but this will heal it." He pointed to his cheek and Yebi shyly smiled saying,"ya.. don't be like that. i don't want to. i'm going now." But Woohyun refuse to let go of her, he continues pointing to his cheek. Yebi goes,"if i do that, we can go home right?" Woohyun smiled nodding his head. Yebi took a deep breath and leaned in, as she was about to kiss his cheek, Woohyun turned his face, facing her and she peck her lip on his lip instead. Yebi back away quickly covering saying,"ya! what are you doing?! we're in public. aish.." Woohyun quietly laugh saying,"opps.. sorry." 
 
  Yebi stood up and started walking down the street, feeling embarrassed. He rushed after saying,"ya! Wait for me!" He ran after her and suddenly held her hand, leading the way home for her. Yebi could only see his back view as he held onto her hand. Her happy expression suddenly change to a depress face, she then said in her head,"What to do..? i only have 1 day left to be Woohyun. Should i go & accomplish grandma's dream or stay beside Woohyun's side here?.. Both of them are the people i love & care too..." She just sigh.

  Yebi suddenly stop walking. Woohyun look back at her & asked, "what's wrong?" Yebi look up at him with a depress face. He held her shoulders asking,"why is your expression like that? are you hurt? what's wrong?" Yebi then said to him,"Woohyun-ah... I have something to tell you." He goes, "what is it?" Yebi responded,"I'm leaving the day after tmrw... To the state." Woohyun's eyes widen and asked her,"only one day left??" Yebi nodded her head responding,"yea.. i'm really sorry.. i know it's selfish not to tell you but.." He interrupted saying,"when did you already know that you're going?" Yebi answered,"the day grandma passed away at the hospital. she gave it to me before she left. she really want me to go & study abroad..." Woohyun slowly hugged her saying,"if it's grandma's wish, then go. i'll wait for you." Yebi's tears rushed down her face as she said to him,"sorry.. for leaving you. But i'm just scare that you will change your feeling the time i come back.." Woohyun goes,"no, i'm the one who's scare that you'll find a new one as you're abroad. But, let's stay happy til you go. Let's go have fun afterschool. ok?" Yebi nodded her head.

    The next day, Yebi was walking alone down the hallway, suddenly a group of boys approach her, trying to flirt with her. One guy said to her,"hey, you're quite pretty. I'm Jeremy. Mind to talk?" Yebi asked,"about what?" The guys whisper around and then asked her,"Have you done it?" Yebi looked confused and asked again, "done what?" One friend said to them,"a.. hyung, she's new. she's new. Just look at her innocent face." Jeremy felt her cheek and goes, "wow, such a baby skin. my style." Yebi pushed his hand away from her and goes,"don't touch me." Jeremy smirked and goes,"wow, you're quite tough too, so my style." Suddenly Woohyun came to Yebi saying, " Oh! My baby face is right here.!" He kissed Yebi's forehead right in front of them. Yebi was surprise too. He puts his arm around Yebi's shoulder and said to them, "ya.. this girl already has an owner. So back away." Jeremy's friends pull Jeremy away saying,"Jeremy, let's go. Don't mess with that guy, he's Mrs.Taeyeon's son. We might get in big trouble." 

   Yebi removed his arm from her and she goes,"yaa... what was that? Did you just kiss me again?" Woohyun smiled and responded,"I couldn't help it, they were flirting with you." Yebi giggles and asked,"So you were jealous? am i right?!" Woohyun cross his arms looking away shyly responding,"no..." Yebi stood in front of him saying,"whatever.. i'm going then." Yebi then walk away. Woohyun rushed after her and put his arm around her shoulder saying,"ya. stop leaving me behind." Yebi just laugh it off.

   Hoya stayed up on the school roof top alone, feeling depress for getting reject by the one he first ever liked which is Yebi. All he can do at the moment is just calming his self down and be by his self. He opens his phone screen and there you see a photo taken of Yebi smiling in class. You could see Hoya smiling softly but inside he's really in pain of his first heart broken. 

   Yebi walked into the bathroom and washed her hands. As she does that, SoHyun & Min suddenly locked the bathroom door with a lock. After that they quickly rushed away. Yebi didn't even know about or heard any noise. Suddenly the bathroom emergency sprinkler came on, it startled Yebi and she rushed to get out but as she got to the door, it wasn't opening. She pound and pound by no one's there to open. She got more & more wet. Suddenly she slipped backward & bang her head on the sink really hard. She fell onto the ground, and blood appeared on the ground coming from her head. Yebi was lying unconscious, while the sprinkler was on. 

  Sohyun looked at Min & asked,"Did you spill soup everywhere like i told?" Min responded,"ofcourse i did. Hope she slip, and ruin her uniform." Sohyun goes,"No one could open the door for her, especially when it's time to leave school already. Hope she becomes the ghost in the bathroom." Both of them laugh and laugh. As Hoya came down the roof top, he heard everything SoHyun & Min talked about. He suddenly rushed to help Yebi. 

  WooHyun waited for Yebi outside, but 15 minutes have passed already. He goes,"a... where did she go? she said she's gonna wash her hand. it doesn't take this long though..." He was holding onto two movie tickets, for him & Yebi. He then walked back inside the school and stood by the girl's bathroom door. He knock and goes,"Yebi-ah... Yebi. Are you in there?" Suddenly he looked on the ground & saw water coming out of the bathroom. He goes,"what is this..?" He looked at the door and saw that it was lock. He goes,"ah.. this must be out of order." He then walks away, without any suspicious.  

   The moment Woohyun walks away from that area, Hoya appeared with a chair. He saw the lock on the girl's bathroom and he suddenly bang that lock with the chair in full power. BAM! The lock broke off. He opens the door and saw Yebi lying on the floor unconscious. His eyes widen, the moment he spotted blood leaking from Yebi's head. He carried her up and ambulance came to the front of the school. SoHyun & Min came and watch from afar. Min looked carefully at Yebi and her eyes widen saying,"UNNi... i think we went too far... Look, her head is bleeding so much!" Sohyun was also scare too. She responded,"don't hesitate, or else we'll get caught. we can't get caught. cmon let's go." Both of them rushed away. 

   Woohyun quickly rushed to the ambulance and saw Yebi lying on their bed unconscious. He felt her face and goes,"Who did this.?! who?!" Hoya pulled Woohyun back as the nurse and the ambulance went off. Hoya goes,"calm down." Woohyun looked at Hoya & asked,"where did you find her? how did she end up like this?!" Hoya responded,"If you can't watch over her, hand her to me and i'll look after her." He then walks away from Woohyun. Woohyun felt so stressed out.

  Woohyun & his mom then rushed to the hospital. As they got there, they waited outside of the emergency room worrying half to death. Woohyun walk back and forth, worrying to the max. His mom then said to him,"Son, come sit. She will be okay, she has to be." Woohyun sat beside his mom. He then said to her, "omma, it's all my fault for not looking after her.." His mother patted his shoulder saying,"don't say that, i know you did your best. but i do have a feeling that she's getting bully by some people." Woohyun looked at his mom and goes,"really? but who would though?" His mom goes,"You should know, you're always with her." He responded,"not always..." 

  The doctor came out of the emergency room. Woohyun & his mom rushed to him asking about Yebi's condition. The doctor responded,"Right now she's in a deep coma... She have lost a lot of blood. So it'll take awhile for her to wake up." Mrs.Taeyeon asked,"How long?" The doctor responded,"Im not sure, but it could be between 1 or 2 months or so." Woohyun couldn't believe it at all. He fell back down on his seat, speechlessly. The doctor then walked away. His mother sat back down and hugged him saying,"Don't worry... I'll take care of this. You can always come & visit her on the weekends & after school." He asked,"what about her grandma's wish? About leaving to the state." His mom responded,"About that, I'll have to delay it.. till she is fully recovered." 

  Woohyun & his mom walked into Yebi's hospital room. They saw a clear curtain surrounding her bed. It seems like they can't get near her. Woohyun goes,"it must be very serious to the point i can't get near you, even when i want to, soo badly." His mom sigh and said to Woohyun,"Idk why she deserve to be like this. such a nice and innocent girl." Woohyun thought of Hoya and he quickly rushed out of the room saying,"mom, i'll be back.." He rushe out of the hospital and contacted Hoya saying,"meet me at the hospital right now." 

  Hoya rode his motorcycle & came to the hospital and met up with Woohyun. Hoya went to him saying,"what is it?" Woohyun asked,"who was it? you would know that's why you knew Yebi was in there." Hoya responded,"If i tell you.. you wouldn't be able to do anything about it." Woohyun goes,"i said who did it?!" Hoya smirked and responded,"You'll figure it out on your own." Hoya then ride his motorcycle away. Woohyun pound his fist on the brick wall out of anger. It suddenly made his nuckle bleed, He sat down and close his eyes full of stress. 

  While Yebi was in a deep coma, she suddenly dream about being with her grandma. She enters a beautiful flower land and saw her grandma standing from afar waiting for her. Yebi rushed to her crying. They hug each other and her grandma goes,"Who tell you to come this early?" Yebi cried in her arm saying,"Grandma... can't i just stay with you here?" Her grandma look at her and goes,"no, you're still very young and haven't even start a life yet. You and my grandson Woohyun still have a long way to go... please take care of him for me, shall you?" Yebi slowly nodded her head saying,"i'll do as you wish..." She continues hugging her grandma.

  Woohyun left to school the next days, as he enter the classroom. Tons of rumors spread through the school saying, 'Yebi suicide' , 'Yebi killed herself and became a ghost in the girl's bathroom' and etc.. Woohyun sat down and everyone stared at him. A friend of Woohyun came to him saying,"Did you hear about the rumor about Yebi?" Woohyun responded,"what?" His friend told him,"Some rumors said she died and became a ghost in the girl's bathroom and that she suicide." Woohyun suddenly puts his head down saying,"Go away." SoHyun stayed silent & scare. She doesn't want to be in trouble at all and get Woohyun angry cause she made a huge mistake. Min put her head down full of nervousiness. On the other hand, Joon was getting more curious about Yebi's accident. He seems to have some expect of Min and SoHyun being the cause of this. He look at them, seeing them quiet for the first time. 

  After class was over, Woohyun walked pass the girl's bathroom. He saw a yellow tag blocking the door. He thought for a bit & goes,"I was here yesterday when i was trying to find Yebi..." He looked around & suddenly he entered that girl's bathroom. He saw dry blood on the floor, he was speechless. He backed against the wall, not believing that he didn't know Yebi was stuck in here. Suffering half to death. Hoya then came by, Woohyun saw him & Hoya looked at him. Woohyun walked up to him saying,"Yebi had her accident in here, am i right?!" Hoya smirked & goes,"you're quite faster than i thought." Woohyun suddenly pushed Hoya to the wall asking,"TELL ME WHO DID THIS?!!" Hoya responded,"Tsk, you think i would tell you?!" WooHyun suddenly punched him to the ground yelling,"TELL ME! WHO DARE TO KILL YEBI?!!" Hoya suddenly punched Woohyun back saying,"I SAID I WON'T TELL! IT'S NOT WORTH TELLING YOU!" Both of them suddenly fought in the hallway, gathering a lot of  people's attention. Mrs.Taeyeon and the gym teacher rushed to them separating them. Both of them look like a mess, mini cuts on their face and lip, bruises on her face and more. Mrs.Taeyeon asked them saying,"What's going on here?! You two follow me to my office right now." Both of them angrily follow Mrs.Taeyeon to her office. Group of students whisper about wondering what happened. 

   Mrs.Taeyeon sat on her chair facing them and asked,"Why did you two fight?!" Both of them wouldn't answer. Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"I guess i have to do it this way. You two have to help the gym teacher clean the gym for three days. no excuses! If you two miss a day, i'll add another 3 more days. End of discussion! You two can leave." Hoya & WooHyun walked out of the office, walking their own way separately. Not making any eye contact.

   As they left, suddenly Mrs.Taeyeon received a call from the hospital, it sounded very urgent. Mrs.Taeyeon quickly her CEO and rushed to the hospital.  As Mrs.Taeyeon got into Yebi's hospital room, she notice Yebi wasn't there no more. A nurse came in saying,"Miss, are you this patient's guardian?"  Mrs.Taeyeon responded,"yes, um.. where is she?" The nurse responded, "i want to congrat you guys. It was a miracle! It was said that a coma will last few months but luckily this patient got out of it. She slowly moved her fingers a little this morning when i was checking on her heart beat. After that she was taken back to the exam room with the doctor." Mrs.Taeyeon suddenly had a smile on her face saying,"omo! That's a relief!" The nurse smiled & goes,"We called you here in case this patient really wakes up." 
   
  Yebi was brought back into her room after the check up. The doctor told Mrs.Taeyeon,"She's doing fine now. What a luck! Not many patients are this lucky. i envy her." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled responding,"thank you..." The doctor left and Mrs.Taeyeon sat down beside Yebi saying,"what a luck... You're really a miracle child like my mom said..." Mrs.Taeyeon suddenly fell asleep beside her after a long hour watching her. 

---- 3 Days Pass... ----

  A girl walking into Woohyun's school with a black cap and black mouth mask on. A lot of student were already in class. But as she passed by some students , they all were wondering who she was since her whole face was pretty much covered up. She was heading to Woohyun's classroom. Suddenly she walked into the classroom where Mrs.Taeyeon was in the middle of teaching. As she entered, every students all stared at her, starting to whisper around wondering who she is. Mrs.Taeyeon looked and asked,"who are you?" That girl suddenly made eye contact straight at SoHyun and smirked. SoHyun couldn't tell who it was. Mrs.Taeyeon continues,"you there, who are you?!" She suddenly took off her hat, then her mask. Everyone was all surprised and shocked seeing Yebi standing in front of them all. Even Mrs.Taeyeon, herself was surprised. But Woohyun was listening to music on blast in his earphone, sleeping. So he didn't realise what's going on. So was Hoya too. 

  SoHyun's eyes widen as she saw Yebi. A student goes,"Did you came from the dead?!" Yebi smirked and responded,"So.. others were spreading rumors that i died huh?! woow.. daebak! But too bad i didn't die... I'm still alive, stronger than ever." As Yebi said that, she was only looking straight at SoHyun. A lot of students were surprised by how serious she was. Sohyun took some deep breath and turned away nervously. Yebi suddenly said Sohyun's name saying,"SoHyun-ah.. why do you look so depress seeing me back? Aren't you happy that i'm alive? or Are you depress that I'm alive?" SoHyun looked at Yebi with a shocking face. Yebi smirked at her. SoHyun was too scare to say anything back. Mrs.Taeyeon said to them all,"Please take out your textbook and silently study. Yebi, follow me to my office." Yebi followed Mrs.Taeyeon out of the room. Students watch them go. A student goes,"wow.. she seem more colder and tougher now." Another one commented,"Yebi never talk with that serious tone before, it's quite...scary." SoHyun rushed out of the classroom, Min followed behind. Woohyun's friend woke Woohyun up saying, "Hyung! You missed it?!!" Woohyun responded,"Go.. I don't want to play right now." His friend continues to wake him up saying,"HYUNG, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT! Yebi just came!!!" Woohyun looked up, unplugging his headphone saying,"WHAT?!" His friend goes,"Yebi just came in but left just a minute ago with the teacher!" Woohyun got out of his seat & rushed out of the classroom. 

   Yebi talked with Mrs.Taeyeon in her office saying,"sorry for coming in like that. i couldn't help it but to find the person who did it." Mrs.Taeyeon nodded her head saying,"I understand, i'm just happy seeing you strong and healthy right now." Yebi smiled saying,"thank you..." Yebi thought of something in her head and she goes,"please don't tell Woohyun you saw him... I want to prepare myself first..." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled responding,"ok, don't worry." 

   Yebi put on her cap and mask on and walked out of the office. Right when she left, Woohyun suddenly walked pass her and entered the office she just came out from. He didn't recognize her one bit, but.. Yebi did. She glance right at him, the moment he past her by the side. She stops and saw him going into Mrs.Taeyeon's office. A innocent quiet girl suddenly approach her saying,"I'm Dasom... i have something to show you." 

   Woohyun walked into her mom's office asking,"where's Yebi? i heard she came." Mrs.Taeyeon was surprise seeing him and she quickly lied saying, "oh yea, but she's not our Bae Yebi, but Lee Yebi. I think you heard the wrong person. Our Yebi is still in a coma... you forgot..." Woohyun face suddenly look sad again. He walked out of the office, with a sad expression on. Mrs.Taeyeon just smiled and said in her head,"that sad face of yours will turn into a smile soon. Son, sorry.." 

   Dasom and Yebi walked up to the roof top. Yebi looked at her & goes,"what is it?" She handed her a CD. Yebi looked at it and asked,"What is this?" Dasom nervously responded,"it's a video of what i recorded. To be honest, i was near the girls bathroom where you were locked. I secretly took a video of Min and Sohyun locking you in there. Sorry for not opening it. I didn't have the power to break through a lock... I'm...very sorry.. After hearing you got injured.. i felt very regretful... really, i do.." Yebi put the cd in her bag and responded, "i'm not angry at all. Don't worry.. thank you for this. plus don't worry i won't tell who gave me this. its a secret between us." Dasom smiled and responded, "no problem and thanks also. i'll be going now." Dasom then left. Yebi watch her go. After that, Yebi sat by the edge of the roof top of the school. Looking at her phone, she then type a msg to Woohyun saying,"miss me?" Yebi hesitate to sent it or not. Suddenly she looked down from the roof & saw Woohyun walking out of the school. She watch where he was going. bam! Someone tried pushing her off the roof top. She got startled & screamed. Her cellphone dropped all the way drop from the roof to Woohyun's foot. Woohyun saw the phone and picked it up saying,"this phone looks familiar.." He then looked up. He saw a girl with a cap almost falling off the rooftop. He quickly rushed up to help. 

   Yebi quickly twist and fell on the ground. She saw SoHyun & Min standing in front of her. Yebi stood up saying,"Again?! You think you guys can kill me the second time huh?" Sohyun got scare of what to do next. As Min was about to hit Yebi, Yebi suddenly pull out a fist saying,"if you hit me, i'm gonna hit you 2x harder. Try." Sohyun pulled Min away saying,"Let's go before we get caught!" As they were about to rushed out, Woohyun then popped up in the roof top. Yebi saw him and turned away, covering her face with her cap. Woohyun asking Sohyun,"Where you guys trying to push her off the roof?!!" Sohyun shook her head saying,"NOO! nothing happen! Oppa, we were just helping her!" Woohyun looked at Yebi's back saying,"Who are you? You don't seem like a student here." Yebi quietly shook her head and rushed back into the school saying in her head,"no, not now. i'm not prepared yet!" Woohyun didn't recognize her, but he rushed after her saying, "wait, i still have a lot to say!" SoHyun was confused and goes,"He didn't recognize her?" Min responded, "probably...." 

   Yebi looked behind her, seeing Woohyun running after her telling her to stop. She think and think of what to do, then all of a sudden as she rushed down the stairs. She accidentally missed a step! As she was about to fall down the stair, Woohyun quickly grabbed her by the waist pulling her back up from fall. Her cap slipped off and all you see is, her long wavy hair flowing through the air as he quickly turned her against him from falling down the stair. Yebi and Woohyun suddenly made eye contact. Woohyun, himself was surprise seeing Yebi in front of his eyes. He slowly removed mask and saw her face clearly. Yebi didn't know what to say, but look at him. He goes,"Are you... really Yebi? Am i dreaming..?" Yebi responded,"Woohyun-ah... sorry.." Woohyun backed her away saying,"Were you trying to avoid me?!" Yebi held his arm saying,"no.. Woohyun-ah.. i can explain.." Woohyun goes,"no, i'm not gonna listen. you were trying to run away from me." She shook her head saying, "I really don't mean it though. I have a reason! really! Please believe me..." He walked down the stair saying,"I won't... I'm leaving.." Yebi rushed after him saying,"Woohyun-ah! please...believe me!" He then walked outside of the school. Yebi went in front of him and stopped him saying,"please! Listen to me! I didn't mean to avoid you..." Woohyun goes,"you didn't mean to? Then what was the reason?" Yebi responded,"To be honest, i was gonna surprise you... But now i can't anymore..." He goes,"So that's why you avoid me?!" She nodded her head saying,"yea.. I want to surprise you at a special place.." He goes,"Then should i surprise you instead?" He suddenly raise up his right hand up like he's about to slap her. Yebi looked at his hand & goes, "Woohyun, i'm very sorry...! I didn't mean to." He smirked and suddenly leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lip. Yebi was surprised & quickly shut her eyes fast. It was such a nice scene. Aww...