Chapter 6 ; "STOP GETTING AVOID!"

My Lovely Classmate

💯 Chapter 6 ; "STOP GETTING AVOID!" 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    A big truck was coming down the road fast. WooHyun saw and quickly without thinking. He rushed to her and pulled her out of the way. He turned her right away and hugged her tightly. Her cheek against his chest, His arms wrapped around her. Yebi looked up and saw Woohyun. She was shocked. 

   She could hear him breathing very hard, and see in his eyes that he was so scare. She close her eyes and took a breath. One of his hand held the back of her head. He took some deep breath and said to her,"Did you know you almost die from that?" Yebi responded,"and why...why didn't you let the car hit me? i... have no one now. what's the point of living?" He could hear her cry quietly in his arms. He continue to hug her longer and he goes,"don't say anymore.." Yebi said in her head,"this feeling.. this feeling of being in his arms and feeling protected.. is all i want right now.." 

   Woohyun walked with Yebi to her place, making sure she goes home safely. Yebi stops in front of her door and said to him,"you can go home now. it's getting late..." Woohyun responded,"i will, after i see you walk into your house & close the door." Yebi smiled & responded,"then... goodnight." She waved goodbye & walked into her house. Woohyun saw her entering her house and closing the door. He finally left. Yebi quickly peeked by the window and watch him go off. Yebi said in her head,"omo.. it's so dark out already. isn't he scare? i guess he's not scare... like me.." Yebi look around, just seeing a big empty area, dark & quiet. Deep inside she's very scare being by herself in a dark area. Yebi took a deep breath & walked down the dark hallway to her bed room. Yebi thought in her head as she goes,"this is only fun to walk through when there's a lot of kids around. but when i'm alone, it's quite scary." She cuddle herself as she walk through the hall. 

    BAM! She screamed as someone held on her shoulder. She was super shocked and fell on ground. It was Woohyun all along. He came back cause he couldn't help it that Yebi is going to be alone in a big empty church. He went on his knee and trying to calm her down by saying,"Yebi, it's just me Woohyun. Don't be scare... sorry, if i startled you. you must already scare, from the start isn't it.?" Yebi looked up at him, with a frightening face. She felt more relief and  took some deep breath to calm herself down. He pulled her up and goes, "i knew it that you will scare to be all alone." Yebi responded,"yea.. i'm a bit scare but i'll be fine. it's just that i'm not use to it yet.." Suddenly his phone ring, he looked and goes,"oh my mom called." He answered it and his mom goes,"son, Are you with Yebi?" He responded,"yea.. why?" Mrs.Taeyeon said to him,"i knew it. At Yebi's place right?" He answered,"yea.." His mother goes, "ok, i'll be there in a minute. I have something to tell Yebi." they both hung up and Yebi asked,"what did your mom say?" He answered,"she said she wanted to talk with you." Yebi asked,"why?" He responded,"i don't even know too." 

    Yebi and WooHyun stood outside as Mrs.Taeyeon's car came and parked in front of them. She came out of the car and went to them. Yebi and WooHyun greeted her and Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"Yebi, can i talk to you privately?" Woohyun goes,"Then i'll wait in the car then." Woohyun got into the car and wait. Mrs.Taeyeon said to Yebi,"Is the plane ticket with you?" Yebi nodded her head and responded,"yes. I'm going in four days..." She puts her hand on Yebi's shoulder and asked,"Are you really going? Did you already get your final decision?" Yebi shook her head with a sad expression. WooHyun looked at them, while sitting in the car. He has no clue what they're talkin about cause he can't hear anything through the car. He goes,"what are they talking about? Why is Yebi's expression like that? Are they talking about Grandma?" 

   Yebi said to Mrs.Taeyeon,"but i guess i have to go.. cause grandma already purchase the ticket and she was really looking forward to this when she was still with me... i want to happily grant her wish..." Mrs.Taeyeon asked her,"But what about WooHyun? Are you gonna leave him?" Yebi hesitated to respond to that, but she responded,"we're nothing but close friends... i'll be fine, and he'll be fine.. cause he already got someone to look after her.." Mrs.Taeyeong goes,"if that's what you want then, i guess. As long as you're happy to what you decide on." 

   Yebi ends up staying at WooHyun's place from now on. She moved her things and lived there. Woohyun helped Yebi carried her things inside their house. He walked up to her room and set her things down. Yebi followed behind and said to him,"thanks.." He smiled and responded,"it's alright..." His mom called from downstair saying,"WooHyun-ah, Yebi, come eat." Woohyun responded,"okay.." Woohyun said to Yebi,"cmon, let's go eat." He suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her down stair with him. Yebi just shyly smiled as he held onto her hand. 

   He made her sit down on a chair by the dinner table and he sat across from her. Mrs.Taeyeon brought the food to them and said to Yebi,"Yebi, i hope you will like this. This may not be the best but enjoy it." Yebi smiled & responded, "no, it's fine. I don't mind about any food. Cause i know your food are the best!" Mrs.Taeyeon giggles and responded,"aigoo.. So cute." Yebi giggles along, WooHyun and her suddenly glance at each other. Yebi slowly look away like nothing happened. Mrs.Taeyeon sat down and told them to eat. Woohyun then asked his mom,"where's dad?" Mrs.Taeyeon answered,"oh your dad is staying late today, cause he's getting ready to debut a new soloist in his apartment." Yebi asked,"Mr.Baekhyun is a president of a entertainment?" His mom responded,"yea, but we have kept it a secret cause we don't want fans to come here and distract our private life. can you keep this a secret?" Yebi smiled and answered,"don't worry, i'm not a big talking. I understand your reasoning." Mrs.Taeyeon then goes,"now, let's eat shall we?" They all started eating and enjoying their food. 

    Hoya laid on his bed, looking stressful. After Yebi left him to get on the bus. Min walks to him and asked,"Oppa... Do you like her?" He hesitated to answer at first but he answered,"yes, i do.." Min suddenly shed some tears down her face and goes,"oppa.. why? why do you like her?" He asked her,"why.. are you crying? Are you hurt?" Min cried and answered,"yea.. i'm hurt.. my heart hurt so badly that it feels like it's gonna explode." Hoya couldn't say a word to it, but look at her cry. He then said to her,"sorry.. but i can't accept your feelings. i already have Yebi in my mind... But we can still be good friends. i'll leave now." Hoya walked into the city bus and went off. Min watch him leaving her behind crying. Hoya closed his eyes as he laid on his bed. He was thinking of ways to get a chance to be by Yebi. He opened his eyes and said to himself, "i'm not going to hide my feelings from her anymore, i will confess to her for sure now and tell her how i really feel." 

   WooHyun and Yebi walked side by side down the street heading to school. As they got half way, Yebi stops and said,"you go first. I have go somewhere first." Woohyun nodded his head saying,"okay, see you later." Some of his friends came by and he rushed to them and chat with them. Yebi watch him go , after that she look in her phone and check her msg. Hoya msg her saying, "I have something to tell you, can you meet me behind the school? i'll be waiting for you. Hope that you will come." Yebi then went to see him behind the school, as told. Min and SoHyun then spotted her, Min goes,"where's she going? the door into the school is over there." SoHyun goes,"That means we have to go and check ourselves. cmon." Min and Sohyun quietly followed after Yebi to the back of the school. 

   Yebi saw Hoya sitting on a bench and she goes,"what did you want to tell me?" He saw her and he stood up smiling. Yebi goes,"why do you look so happy? Did something good happen?" He responded,"i smiled cause you actually came like i said." Yebi responded,"ah.. really? well yea, i came." Min looked from afar and goes,"no, i can't let this happen!" Sohyun held her back saying,"no, don't go. Just watch. You'll just make yourself more distance from Hoya. trust me." 

   Hoya walked closer to her & said,"i have to say something." Yebi responded, "did i do something wrong? sorry, if i did.." he goes,"no, it's not that." She goes,"then what is it?" He look into her eyes & confessed,"i like you." Yebi froze for a bit from the confession he made. She was totally speechless. Min was also shocked from his confession towards Yebi. Min rushed away angrily, and Sohyun followed after to cheer her up. 

   Hoya continues,"sorry if i was too straight forward. i just couldn't keep it inside for long anymore. I just want you know that these feelings i have for you are real." Yebi responded,"i...really don't know what to say... it's my first time hearing a confession from a boy that he likes me.." He suddenly held her right hand and said,"you don't have to respond right now, i can wait." But inside Yebi felt a bit nervous cause she didn't know what to respond to that, since it's her first time hearing that. She don't know even how she could reject his confession in a better way so he won't feel bad.

   WooHyun's friends said to Woohyun,"bro, cmon let's go check out what's Hoya is up to. He said he was meeting with a girl at the back of the school. Wanna go check it out?" Woohyun shook his head saying,"no, i'm fine. ya'll can go." But his friends just drag him along, they all quietly walk to the back of the school and suddenly one friend pause by the corner and said,"omg, they're right there. Looks like Hoya is confessing to that girl which i can't see her face well." Woohyun peeked by the side and look. He thought in his head, "isn't that..Yebi's backpack.?" His friends walked to them, dragging awoohyun with them, Hoya saw them slong with Hoya and as Yebi was about to turn her face to see who it was. Hoya suddenly pull Yebi against him and hug her. The friends were all cheering and teasing around, while Woohyun couldn't even look at them for long. Woohyun just walk away, trying not to care. 

    As Woohyun left, Hoya let go of Yebi. The friends surrounded them saying, "wow, Are you two dating now?" Yebi was all embarrassed and couldn't say a word. Hoya helped her out and responded,"no.. don't think too much guys." Yebi felt her cheek burning up and she quickly said to Hoya,"sorry, i'll be going in class first." Yebi walked away nervously. The friends all goes,"omg, look she's all embarrassed now." Hoya quietly laugh and goes,"i hope she likes me back, like i do." One friend asked him,"you already confess huh?" Hoya nodded his head, smiling. 

    SoHyun cheered Min up in the bathroom and said to her,"Don't even show your weak side again, Min. You're just making Yebi the winner here. That can't happen. A low class like her won't last long with Hoya and a rich person like Hoya won't ever have that feeling for her long. You have to do everything i say and Hoya will be yours very soon. Right now, we just have to find ways to ruin Yebi's life, to the point where she drop out of this school." Min wiped away her tears and her eyes turned into killing eyes. 

    It was already the middle of the school hour. Yebi couldn't find Woohyun anywhere. Finally when it was gym class, she finally spotted Woohyun walking in with his group of friends. She wanted to go to him but at the same time, she doesn't want to bother him. So she just walk into the girl's changing room and change into her track suit. Min walks into the changing room along with SoHyun and walked up to Yebi. Yebi looked at them and walk away from them. Min grabbed onto her hair and goes,"why are you so in a hurry?" Yebi made Min let go and responded,"what are you doing?!" SoHyun said to Yebi, "How dare you raise your voice at us." Yebi goes,"why can't i? we're all the same, human being. i shouldn't be the one getting treated like this." Min laughed and goes,"you're not the same as us. you just orphan person, it can't be compare to us." Yebi responded,"yes, i'm a orphan so what? Don't make me say it one more time." She then walks away. Min goes,"psh, you're regret what you had said. watch and see what happens." 

    SoHyun opens Yebi's locker and suddenly took her necklace out of the locker and slip it in her pocket. Min asked her,"what are you gonna do with it?" SoHyun responded,"just watch." 

    Everyone in Yebi's class including Woohyun, Joon & Hoya gathered in circle by their gym teacher. The teacher goes,"Today we will be doing couple workout and Yes, i will be choosing your partners." SoHyun asked,"why can't we pick our own?" The teacher answered,"because i said so." Everyone was getting paired up. SoHyun with Min, Joon with Hoya and luckily Woohyun with Yebi. Hoya didn't seem happy but he let it be, so was Joon and Sohyun. 

    The first couple work out was one of the partner to carry the other partner in any kind of ways and do 5 squats. Yebi was a bit nervous, so was Woohyun. SoHyun got her eyes on them the whole time. Yebi said to him,"so.. i'll carry you then?" Woohyun giggled and responded,"are you crazy? a skinny person like you won't be able to carry me. i will do it first." The teacher shouted, "Everyone! Get ready!" Woohyun stood beside her and as it starts, he carried her right up. Yebi was so nervous, she couldn't even swallow her spit. Hoya and Joon just stood there and watch them. They rather do 50 pushups on their  own then that. Min piggyback Sohyun and goes,"look, Woohyun is actually carrying her." SoHyun looked and herself was starting to boil up. 

    WooHyun did 5 squats as he carried Yebi, after that he set her down and the next couple workout was curl ups. Woohyun held onto her feet as she does curl ups. Everytime she comes up on the curl up, she couldn't even look him in the eyes. After all of those workouts were done. The boys gathered together to play basketball, while the girls sit and cheered. Hoya and Joon were in the same team, while Woohyun was their opponent. The game started and everyone started playing. Woohyun steals the ball from Joon so many time, Hoya then body push him and steals the ball from Woohyun. It got very intense and exciting to watch, cause everyone was cheering for the one they like. WooHyun and Hoya made a lot of shots, along with Joon. Suddenly Joon smacked the basketball out of Woohyun's hand and the ball flew and hit Yebi in the face. She fell onto the ground and everyone laughed. The moment Woohyun was about to rushed to her, Hoya was already there first and helped her up. Yebi looked up and Hoya saw blood running down her nose. Yebi felt her bloody nose and goes,"i'll go wash up.." Hoya pulled her up saying,"i'll help you..." Yebi responded,"no, it's okay. i can do it myself. i'm going to the girl's bathroom to wash it off. don't worry, i'm fine." Yebi rushed away covering her nose. Woohyun watches her go.

    Yebi was in the changing room, washing her nose & BAM! Min and Sohyun came in. Min held onto Yebi tightly and Sohyun suddenly held onto Yebi's head, putting her head in the sink as her face gets all wet. Yebi felt like she's drowning in a deep pool cause she couldn't breath at all. Sohyun said to her, "It's suffering, isn't it? but its not as painful, when you hurt my frien!." Yebi suddenly pushed them off from and she cough and cough as she drops to the ground as she thought she was about to pass out. The bell rung, Min and SoHyun rushed away before they get caught. 

    Woohyun quickly hid by the side as he saw Sohyun and Min rushing out of the girl's changing room. He had a feeling like something's gonna go wrong when he saw SoHyun and Min followed Yebi into the changing room. After they walked pass him, he then sneaked into the girl's changing room to check on Nebi. As he got in there, he saw Yebi on the ground all wet. He rushed to her asking,"they did it huh?! tell me! tell me, that Min & Sohyun did this!" Yebi suddenly looked up at him with an angry face and teary eyes. Woohyun continues,"TELL ME! Who did this?! I'll take care of it!" Yebi shouted,"STOP IT!  Please! Stop asking me to tell you, when i don't want to! Stop getting involved and mind yourself! I want to be alone!" Woohyun stood up and goes,"am i nothing to you? i said i always help you in anyways and all you said is that? i guess my kindness is nothing to you, isn't it?" He turned away and walked out of the changing room leaving her behind. Tears shed down her face, as he left. She didn't even know what to do anymore.
   
   Yebi sat up on the school rooftop and tears run down her face non stop. SoHyun came up there and said to her,"Let's talk for a moment." Yebi wiped her tears and look at her. SoHyun then goes,"stop acting like the innocent one and make guys fall in love with a player like you. especially my friend's crush Hoya and my going-to-be boyfriend Woohyun. you have been getting my nerves lately, to the point i want to ruin your life forever." Yebi responded, " is that the reason i'm getting treated like this? wow, you're really pitiful." SoHyun goes,"what? you b****!" As Sohyun was about to slap her, Hoya came and held Sohyun's hand right then. Sohyun saw him and her eyes widen from the sudden approach. Yebi saw Hoya in front of her and she was also shocked. Hoya let go of her hand & goes,"Do you want to get in trouble for mistreating others like this? This is call bullying, you know that right?" Sohyun responded, "Why are you protecting her so much? She's a three timer! She goes to every single guys here and play with them!" Hoya responded,"but it's better than loving someone who's evil and cruel!" He grabbed Yebi's hand and took her away. SoHyun was speechless, and goes,"Hoya oppa, do you not believe me? well sooner or later, you'll know who really loves you more. I'm going to help my friend to show you that she's the one for you." 

    Joon saw the whole scene that just happened. He's been up on the rooftop with Yebi for awhile, watching over her. He was gonna help Yebi out when SoHyun was about to hurt her but Hoya also came in so he just stops and watch from afar. 

    Yebi made Hoya let go of her hand as they got in the hallway. She goes, "why are you helping me? didn't you hear what she said? i'm a three timer. it's not good to be around me." Hoya responded,"i don't believe it. i trust and care about you, really i do." Yebi shook her head and responded,"you can't be like this. it's not safe to be by me. What if i tell you that i'm a orphan, just a useless orphan at a orphan church. Will you still be by me and be my friend? it's embarrassing isn't it?" Hoya suddenly hugged her and answered,"i don't care about that. For me, friends will still be friends , it doesn't matter about that." Yebi suddenly cried while being in his arms. Hoya feel her pain and let her be in his arms. He thought in his head,"Yebi, i won't let you suffer anymore." 

    Woohyun came by and saw Yebi in Hoya's arm crying. His heart beat rises and he step few steps back, feeling speechless and sad.