Chapter 1 ; "Quick start.."

My Lovely Classmate

photo image.jpg1_zpsvw9qbafu.jpg

 

💯 Chapter 1 ; "Quick start..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     There, you see a lot of students in black & yellow uniforms heading to the school. Everyone talking & laughing with their friends as they walk. There, you see a young girl w/ long wavy hair walking alone, heading to the school ahead. She enters the office and a teacher went to her saying,"are you Yebi, the new transfer student?" She answered,"yes, you're right." That teacher responded, "I'm Ms.Taeyeon. nice to meet you. my mom have told me a lot about you." Yebi responded,"me too. Oh, what will my  schedule be?" Mr.Taeyeon responded,"wait here, i'll go print out a copy of your schedule." Yebi responded,"ok." Ms.Taeyeon handed her her schedule and took her to her new class.

     As they both got closer to the classroom she's in, the louder it gets. The moment they both walks inside the classroom, every students quickly rushed to their seat to greet Ms.Taeyeon. The teacher pound on the table saying,"ok, please be quiet. i have something to tell you guys." Yebi went and stood beside Ms.Taeyeon nervously. The classroom's eyes are all on her. Ms.Taeyeon said to them,"This will be your new classmate, Yebi. She's very shy, so please be nice to her." Yebi greeted them saying,"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Yebi. nice to meet you all." A classmate shouted out saying,"Do you know who  Kim Sohee is? you look just like her." Yebi responded,"sorry, i don't know her." Ms.Taeyeon said to them all,"please take good care of here. hmm.. (talking to Yebi) you can go sit at the way back over there by the window." A student raised her hand saying,"teacher, I don't think that's a good spot for her." Ms.Taeyeon asked,"why not?" The students near that girl who says it, said to the teacher,"it's nothing. sorry." Ms.Taeyeon looked around and did not see Woohyun which is her son, Hoya and Joon. She knew right away, something isn't right. She said to them,"please take out your text book and study silently on your own." The teacher then left the room.
 
    Yebi then took out her book and started reading quietly on her own. Suddenly some girls surrounded her saying,"be careful not to interact with this person who sits beside you. That person who you're sitting with, is someone's love and that other person is very scary. we just don't say anything, cause we don't want to get hurt." Yebi responded,"is she really that scary? she's not some type of monster right?" One girl answered her,"she's like a monster, but outside is as pretty as an angel. she's one of most popular girl in this school who's known for her y figure." Yebi goes,"ah... ok, i understand."

   Ms.Taeyeon called Woohyun's phone asking where is he. Woohyun responded,"omma, sorry. Me and Hoya got distracted by swimming too long at the swimming pool. we'll go to class now." Her mom was more relief cause she thought her son and Hoya got into a fight with Joon. Cause Joon and the two of them don't get alone.

   Woohyun and Hoya enters the classroom and every girls stared at them as if they were idols. Yebi has her headphones on, so she couldn't hear anything but her music blasting in her ear. Woohyun looked at his seat & saw someone sitting beside his seat, which is Yebi. He walked to his seat and sat down. Finally Yebi turned and looked at him. Woohyun also looked at her and they made a eye contact. Hoya came and sat down by the seat in front of Yebi's and glance at her. Yebi went back to reading her textbook and not look at him. Woohyun looked away, taking a deep breath. He thought in his head,"she must be a new student. she's quite cute." Hoya looked in his phone and thought in his head,"wow... She's pretty cute." Both of the best friends, both thinks Yebi is cute. omg.

   Yebi walked down the hallway alone heading to lunch, suddenly she heard chirping of a birdie, in a empty classroom beside her. She went in and looked at where the sound is coming from. She then looked up and saw a mini birdie stuck on top of the sealing. She then puts a chair on top of the desk and slowly got on top of it, reaching for the birdie. Suddenly the birdie flaps its wing and startled Yebi right then. She then fell back and fell off the chair at a pretty high height. Surprisingly, Woohyun caught her in his arms. Yebi looked at him and was certainly surprise. She got down from him and goes,"thanks, i will go now." He then grabbed her arm, turning her face him asking,"why did you climb that high for?" Yebi responded,"i was trying to save a small birdie up there." He goes,"before saving that birdie, think of your safety first." Yebi made him let go of her arm responding,"i know. thanks for telling." She then walked out of the classroom. Woohyun shyly smiled, replaying the part where he caught her from falling, and herself being carried in his arms. That part pops in his head, non stop. As Yebi head down to the lunch room, She said in her head,"aish, if i didn't climb up there. i wouldn't be carried like that. plus he's one of the boy i should avoid too."

   Yebi sat alone, eating. Suddenly Joon sat in front of her. Yebi looked at him, so did everyone. Everyone around her started to whisper around. Joon saw everyone's eyes on them and said out loud to them,"can't you guys mind your own business?!" Yebi looked around, seeing everyone looking away quickly. Joon then looked at her and said,"what's your name?" She answered,"um. i'm Yebi..." Joon goes,"i think there should be something between us. don't you think so?" Yebi was a bit confused by the way he said that. Suddenly Woohyun came and sat by them and said,"yea, which is a wall. there should be a wall between you two." Joon slam his spoon on the table and said to Woohyun,"Can you not get involved with us?" Woohyun smiled responding, "Why can't i? she don't seem to be interested in you though?" Joon grabbed Woohyun's collar saying,"I said to not get involved!!" Woohyun also grabbed his collar responding,"I must be right, that's why you're heating up right now." Hoya came to separate them saying,"hey, stop it now." Yebi then rushed out of the lunch room, full of nervousness. Hoya watches Yebi rushing out and looked a bit worry. Yebi sat up on the roof top, listening to her music in her ear, getting some air. Suddenly Hoya sat next to her, handing her a soda. Yebi looked at him, then at the soda. She took off her earphone and said,"is this for me?" Hoya smiled responding,"yea, it's yours. it's a way of me saying welcome to this school. I'm Hoya, and how about you?" Yebi smiled saying, "thank you.. And i'm Yebi." He goes,"oh.. And sorry about earlier. I guess Joon and Woohyun startled you a bit." Yebi responded, "yea.. i was a bit startled cause i'm new. but don't worry, i'm fine now." He asked,"what are you listening to?" She answered,"i'm listening to D&E's new song 'The Beat Goes On'. Do you wanna listen too?" He nodded his head and Yebi handed him one of her ear phone. He listens to it and said,"i know the chok chok dance part to this. Want me to show you?" Yebi responded,"ok, i would love to see it." She unplug the ear phones and blast the song for him. Yebi laugh and smiles seeing him dance, very funny to the song. He stops and asked,"was it really that ugly?" Yebi responded,"no, it was good. i'm laughing cause you were way too good." Hoya goes,"ok, i'll believe you then." Min was watching them the whole time, feeling so pissed. She then called So Hyun saying,"unni, you need to take care of this one bi**h for me. She's trying to take over my Hoya." So Hyun answered,"don't worry, i can help you."

    Yebi went to school the next day and some of So Hyun's 'friends' pulled Yebi to a quiet area behind the school. Yebi goes,"what are you guys doing?" Yebi then saw two girls standing in front of her, crossing their arms. They pushed Yebi to the ground and left. So Hyun went to Yebi and had a grip of her hair saying,"You really have the guts to mess with my Hoya, aren't you?" Yebi removed her hand from her hair and stood up saying,"sorry, but i just wanna be friends with people." Min walked up to her saying,"you really don't know us, don't you? That's why you're not hesitating to talk back at all. you bi*ch!" Yebi responded,"you're right, i don't know you two and do i even have to? are you two celebrities or something? no, you're not. And before talking about who i should and should not hang with, please learn how to talk better first." Min goes,"are you making fun of me right now?!" Yebi goes,"no, but if you wanna take it that way, then go ahead. i don't wanna waste my time talking to you two." Min suddenly got angry and pushed her to the wall full of anger yelling,"you dare to lecture me?!" Yebi got up from the wall, with a mini cut on her forehead. So Hyun said to Min,"let's go before others see." Min then got pulled away by So Hyun. Yebi then touched her bleeding cut on her forehead and goes,"aish, why is it bleeding?" She pulled out her mini towel and slowly wiped the blood away. She goes,"it stings a little." 
  
    She sat down on a bench outside and use water from the water fountain to clean her cut. WooHyun suddenly came and sat beside her asking,"what are you doing?" Yebi quickly covers her cut with her hand saying,"nothing." He goes,"a.. stop lying. let me see." He leans towards her to see what Yebi was hiding. Yebi slowly leaned back as he came closer to her. He then moved her hand that was covering her cut and goes,"and you said it was nothing. what did you do? how did you get this?" She quickly stood up, backing away from him saying,"don't need to get involved." He stood up and pull out a bandage from his pocket and said to her, "here, let me bandage it for you." Yebi stood still as he puts it on her cut. He smiles and said,"ok, all done. now, from now on, don't het hurt anymore." She looks up at him responding,"don't worry. plus from now on you don't have to do this." He responded,"but what if i want to..? what are you gonna do?" Yebi and WooHyun made some eye contact. She nervously stepped back a bit and accidentally pressed the water fountain to spray. WooHyun twist her around and he got wet instead. He held onto her waist as the water spray on him. Her eyes widen as she saw him getting all wet.

    He sat down, and Yebi came back from somewhere with a towel in her hand. She handed to him saying,"here, dry yourself up before you get sick." He smiled asking,"are you worrying about me?" Yebi responded,"no, it was just a way of me saying thanks back." He responded,"but you're also wet too. just, look at your hair. it's soaked too." He then stood up and used to towel to dry her hair for her. Yebi goes,"i can do it on my own." He responded,"i can do it. you just stay still." Yebi nervously stood still as he dry her hair for her. He smiles and thought in his head saying,"she's quite cute when she's nervous like this.." 
    
   As times goes by, Yebi herself slowly got use to people around her. Yebi was able to open up more about herself and started having fun with others well. Yebi was able to interact with many people and learn with other easily. She really did her best to avoid Hoya, Woohyun, Min and So Hyun as good as possible. Cause she doesn't want any problem with Min and So Hyun.

   Yebi walked home and her grandma was waiting for her by the front door. She rushed to her joyfully and said,"grandma, did you wait long?" Yebi's grandma hugged her saying,"aigoo, did you have fun at school?" Yebi responded,"yea.. i did. don't worry." Her grandma walked her into the church and said,"let's go and eat first. you haven't ate yet, so let's go eat." Yebi responded,"ok. um... where's the kids?" Her grandma answered,"oh, they're with your teacher, Mrs.Taeyeon..." Yebi goes,"how does she know this place?" She goes,"aigoo... i guess i haven't told you yet. but Mrs.Taeyeon is my only daughter that i have. she was the one who helped you to attend school." Yebi then saw Mrs.Taeyeon walking to them. Yebi greeted her and she greeted back saying,"omo.. you finally came home?" Yebi answered,"yea.." Mrs.Taeyeon then goes,"then cmon let's go eat. i already set the food on the table." Mrs.Taeyeon then held onto her mom and Yebi followed them to the dining room. They all sat down & eat. Mrs.Taeyeon asked,"i never actually had a conversation with you for a long time.. um. did you make any friends? how do you feel about attending to this school?" Yebi answered,"i do make friends here and there.. and about attending to this school, it's a honor. because its a school where only high educated & rich people can attend.. but i feel like its too high for a low class like me." Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"don't think too much about the high class & low class. all of us are still human, the same." Yebi smiled and said,"Thanks for everything, i'll do my best in school for the sakes of you paying for me to attend this school. Please don't worry..."

   Yebi then walks Mrs.Taeyeon to her car. Mrs.Taeyeon said to her,"its nice to have a chance to talk with you here. i hope we'll get closer soon." Yebi responded,"yea, me too. i'm also looking forward to learn more about you and get to know you better." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled and goes,"my son also attend to the same school too. whenever there's a good time, i'll introduce both of you. he's just one year older than you. you two could be friends." Yebi goes,"ok, i'm fine with it. then goodnight. have a safe drive home." Mrs.Taeyeon got in her car and said,"ok, goodnight. i'll be going now." Yebi watched her go off and she went back inside the church. 
 
   Mrs.Taeyeon got home and saw WooHyun eating alone at the table. WooHyun got up and went to her saying,"omma, where did you go? Did you eat yet?" His mom responded,"oh i went to your grandma's place and i already ate there." He asked,"at the orphan church? why didn't you take me? i wanna see my grandma too." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled and goes,"oh sorry, i'll take you next time then. grandma also misses you too." Woohyun smiled and goes, "ok, and you can go wash up and sleep. i'll clean my area up after i eat and head to bed." His mom responded,"ok, and oh.. is your dad home yet?" He answered,"yes, he's home already. He's sleeping right now." Mrs.Taeyeon then walked into her bedroom, while Woohyun went back to eating.

   WooHyun walked into his bedroom and laid on his bed checking his facebook. He sigh and goes,"does she have a facebook?(referring to Yebi)" he then typed down her name on the search list but it was not found. He goes, "i guess she doesn't... or maybe its a different name." He scroll down his newsfeed and saw one of his male friend posted up a photo of him and Yebi together. He read the caption and it says, 'a new friend i met. Her name is cutie Yebi'. After he read it, he goes,"psh, she looks so nice with them but with me, she's so cold." But he suddenly save the photo and edited out his friend out of the photo and only kept Yebi in it. He giggled and goes,"now, this is a good photo."

   Yebi suddenly sneezed twice as she was fixing her bed to go to sleep. She goes,"why am i sneezing so much? is someone talking about me?" Her grandma then walks in saying,"are you going to sleep already?" She then responded,"yea.. but do you have something for me to do?" Her grandma responded,"no, i was just checking up on you to see if blankets are enough." Yebi smiled and responded,"they're enough, don't worry grandma."

➖ the next day ➖
   WooHyun's alarm rung and he got startled from it and fell out off his bed. He slowly got up feeling the pain on his elbow. He then sat up blinking a couple times, seeing the sun shining bright on his eyes. He got up and went to wash up for school. Mrs.Taeyeon was already awake cooking breakfast. After he got into his uniform, he carried his backpack and head to the kitchen, seeing his father drinking tea while his mom was stilling cooking pancakes.

  WooHyun's dad saw him and goes,"oh come here, i have something to say." Woohyun then sat down by the dinner table and goes,"what is it?" He responded,"next week, one of your grandma's child will be sleeping over for 3 days. i expect you to be polite and nice to her." Woohyun asked,"its a girl? And for what?" Her mom then goes,"yea, she's a girl and she's also from your school. i won't tell who she is yet, till that day. she's very quiet and nice, so don't scare her, with your wildness." His dad added,"she's here to experience the life of having a real family. yes, she's a orphan." Woohyun goes,"a...mom dad, i'm a man, i won't be rude and impolite. don't worry. every human is the same, i don't judge.." 
 
   Yebi walked down the street, towards the school. All of a sudden, Hoya appeared beside her saying,"annyeong." She looked at him and goes,"oh annyeong..." He asked,"you also take this path to school too? how cool, cause i always take this path too." Yebi answered,"yea.." He goes,"i haven't talked to you for a long time. Are you doing well?" Yebi responded,"yes i am. um.. how about you?" He smiled and said,"yes I'm doing well. but how come your parents don't take you here?" Yebi heard the word 'parents' and hesitated to answer cause she's just an orphan. She truthfully responded,"i'm just.." Suddenly Woohyun came to them, wrapping his arm around Hoya's shoulder asking,"what are you two doing?!" Hoya goes,"we were just talking for fun. did you just arrived?" Woohyun responded,"yea, i just did and then i saw you two walking together so i came." Hoya goes,"oh ok." Suddenly one of Hoya's friend came and said to him,"Hoya, cmon let's go finish up our project." Hoya looked at Yebi saying,"i'll be going now, ok? i'll see you later." Yebi responded,"oh.. ok." Hoya then walks away with his other friend.

   It was only Yebi and Woohyun left. It was an awkward silent. Woohyun then looked at Yebi and she slowly looked away, trying to avoid his look. Woohyun smiled & said to her,"Yebi, are you doing anything after school?" Yebi swallow her spit and responded,"no." He asked,"why aren't you looking at me? do you perhaps, like me?" Yebi couldn't believe he said that, she then stops and faced him. Woohyun also stops and faced her smiling, ready to hear what she gonna say. Yebi goes,"you're a pretty straight forward guy, aren't you? you say whatever comes out of your mouth. tsk. what do you think i am? a toy?" Woohyun couldn't respond back to that cause Yebi looked very serious. Yebi goes,"please don't say anything like that to me." She then walks away from him, leaving him there speechless.

   Woohyun, himself couldn't believe he just got told by Yebi. He thought in his head,"was i being too straight forward? but i was really just trying to bicker for fun with her. i guess she took that a bit too serious. have she not ever had a boyfriend before?"

  Suddenly Yebi walks back to him saying,"sorry, if i said a bit too harsh. i just never hung around people my age before. here (handing him a chocolate heart candy) this is a way of saying sorry from me." She puts it in his hand and he goes,"after i just got yelled at, i get just a piece of chocolate?" She goes,"then what else do you want?" Woohyun goes,"it could be anything right?" Yebi goes,"ok." Woohyun then said to her, "ok, um.. you have to feed me this chocolate you gave me right now." Yebi's eyes widen and goes,"why? you have your hands though?" He goes,"hey, you said ok already. now, hurry." Yebi then looked around and unwrapped the heart chocolate wrapper. He smiles as she does that. Yebi then puts the chocolate into his mouth and she goes, "there, happy?" But suddenly he grabbed the other chocolate in her hand and unwrapped it saying,"now, it's my turn. say ahh.." Yebi goes,"but i can do it ,  myself." He goes,"hurry, or else i won't let you go to class on time."  After that she opened and he fed her the chocolate. Deep inside Yebi's heart, she doesn't know whether she should be happy or mad. She was having some mix feelings happening, inside her.

   He then looked at her tie on her shirt and goes,"tsk. have you ever learn how to make a good bow?" She looked at her bow and was tied weirdly. She responded,"um.. i forgot to fix it." Yebi then tried fixing it but she couldn't see if its good or not. Woohyun quietly laughed, he then moved her hands away and he tied it for her saying,"move your hand, i'll do it." He pulled her closer to him. They're faces are just about 4-5 inches away, from each other. Yebi looked at him, concentrating to tie her bow. After WooHyun was done, he looked at Yebi and their eyes sudden met.