Chapter 3 ; "butterflies in my tummy."

My Lovely Classmate

photo image.jpg1_zpsvw9qbafu.jpg

💯 Chapter 3 ; "butterflies in my tummy."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Woohyun followed his dad downstair to where Yebi and Mrs.Taeyeon is at. As Woohyun got down there, Yebi and him suddenly made eye contact and their self were surprise seeing each other.

    Mrs.Taeyeon smiled and goes,"Yebi was the one who's sleepover. i wanted to give you a surprise." Yebi looked away nervously. Woohyun looked away and his mother goes,"Woohyun, please take her to our guest room. while me and your dad go and set up the food." Woohyun nodded his head and his parents walks away. Yebi stood by the door nervously and Woohyun then said, "follow me." Yebi was a bit startled when he first talk to her again. She slowly followed him upstair.

   Woohyun opened the room door for her and said,"this is room. you can put you things in there." Yebi goes,"oh.. thanks." Woohyun then walked away. Yebi didn't know what to do after, she then walks into the bedroom she signed in and put her things away. She sat on the bed and wonders what she's gonna do for the 3 days, being in Woohyun's house.

    Mrs.Taeyeon walked into Woohyun's room and said,"go and tell Yebi to come eat. don't just sit in your bed like this. company her a bit, she might be feeling awkward here. remember what i told you, she's a orphan child and was never been in a real family before. so please treat her nicely." Woohyun finally remembered that and responded to her mom,"i got it, mom."  His mom walked out of the room. Woohyun said to himself,"Is that why a lot of things are pretty new for her?"

    Woohyun then walks to Yebi's door and knocked on it. Yebi came and opened it, seeing Woohyun standing in front of the door. Woohyun was a bit nervous, but he said to her,"let's go eat..." As he turned away, Yebi then held his arm asking,"wait.." Woohyun looked at her and she goes,"sorry... i was a bit to harsh on you again. tbh i was really confused, so that's why i got angry." He saw how secure she was, when she said that. Woohyun responded,"let's talk about it later. cmon let's go eat. My parents are waiting." Yebi followed him downstair, into the dining room.

   Yebi saw bunch of food served on the table. She was amazed, she was already amazed, the moment she entered the dining room cause it was her first time seeing such a beautiful room. Mrs.Taeyeon asked Yebi,"how is it? are you amazed?" Yebi looked around as she sat down beside Woohyun. Yebi responded to Mrs.Taeyeon,"this is really something new for me. Eating with a family, being in a room that is just for eating & eating in a room that looks super nice like this. this is really an honor." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled and said,"it's great that you like it here. i hope in the future when you find your other half, you'll be able to live like this and have a big family on your own." Yebi smiled and responded,"thank you for your good words.." Mr.Baekhyun then asked Yebi,"Plus if you need any help on your homework, feel free to ask my son, Woohyunny. He's pretty smart. oh and if you can't swim, you could ask him too. He is a good swimmer too." Woohyun felt a bit embarrassed and said to his dad,"a... dad, you can stop now. it's embarrassing." His dad goes,"son, i'm just helping you for your future." Woohyun quickly shoved a piece of pork belly into his dad's mouth saying,"dad, eat this. you talk too much." Mrs.Taeyeon laughed seeing her husband & son playing around. Yebi just smiled seeing how it feels being by a real family. She thought in her head,"if only i was born to have a family. it would've feel great like this..."

    After dinner Woohyun and Yebi were told to go chill together, while his parents work together to clean up. Yebi walked out to the porch and leaned on the deck. She then looked up at the full moon, all by herself. Woohyun finally came out, he suddenly went behind her and wrapped a mini blanket on her saying,"wear this, it's a bit chilly." Yebi looked at him, as he came and stood beside her. He looked up at the stars and asked her,"what's your dream?" Yebi glance at him and responded,"to have a family. i've seen a lot of people everywhere, being around their family. i really want to have a family too, so others won't make fun of me, for not having parents. Back in middle school, i was always bullied & getting beat up for no reasons, just because i was an orphan. Everyone will look down on me and not have respect. If i have a family, i wouldn't be treated like that." Woohyun felt bad for her, he then said to her,"not everyone in this world have a family, and gets treated good all the time. i understand your reasons..." Yebi's tears slowly shed down her face, the more she thinks of herself being bullied & all for not having parents.

    Yebi sat down against the wall and hide her face from Woohyun. Woohyun went on his knee and slowly pulled her head up saying,"Don't cry.. just don't think about it. You still have me, and my parents. we're also like your family too." Yebi looked at him with teary eyes, he suddenly pulled her in and hugged her in his arms, warmly. Mrs.Taeyeon came to check on them and saw Woohyun hugging Yebi while she cries. She just let it be and smiled from afar. She slowly took out her cellphone and snap a photo, quietly giggling. Mrs.Taeyeon quietly said to herself,"son, i hope you will take good care of her."

  The next day, The family and Yebi went on a picnic at a very beautiful park. Everyone was smiling and having fun. They played the water gun game, volleyball and tag. Yebi was really enjoying her times with Woohyun's family. Yebi & Woohyun also became closer than ever.

  Yebi walked up to a bridge and took photos. Woohyun followed after saying, "wait for me too." Yebi looked at him saying,"i'm just taking photos here. it looks pretty up here." Woohyun the joked,"are you sure it's the bridge that is pretty or me." He then laughed. Yebi responded,"of course the bridge and not you." He goes,"tsk, your face tells it all that you're lying." Yebi felt her face and responded,"how is that possible? psh." Woohyun then took her phone from her hand saying,"cmon smile. say cheeeeesee!" Yebi smiled and he took few photos of them together. A lovely couple then biked pass them, in a couple bike. Yebi seems interested in the bike and asked him,"where do they get those bike?" Woohyun goes,"you want to ride one!?" Yebi responded,"there's those bike here?" He smiled nodding his head, he grabbed her hand and he leads her to those bike. Woohyun then grabbed a couple bike for them. Yebi goes,"i never seen these bikes before. why do they make these? it's so cool." He responded,"it's for the lovely couples who comes here to spend times together." Yebi goes,"couples? but we're not a couple though.." He said to her, "it's not only for couples, it can be for friends too." She goes,"ahh.... that's cool." He handed her a helmet and he puts on his helmet. Woohyun sat in the front, while Yebi paddle at the back. Yebi was having a great moment experiencing the couple bike. Woohyun, himself was having a great time but  something was bugging him a little. Cause his self already know that Hoya really likes Yebi and he can't love Yebi no matter how he feels about her. He doesn't want to hurt Hoya's feeling, cause they were long-time friends. Right now, Hoya is also pretty mad at him too. 
 
   As Yebi rides the bike with Woohyun around the park, she thought in her head saying,"is this what people call falling in love? this heart beat that continues to beat every time i'm with you... me, myself is still clueless about a lot of things but one thing i know for sure now is that... i'm falling in love.. and it's all because of you."

   As WooHyun and Yebi were walking back to their picnic spot. Suddenly So Hyun showed up and rushed to Woohyun excitedly. Yebi scoot aside a bit and walks away without look at them. Cause she don't wanna see something that will hurt her. Woohyun looked at Yebi, walking away. So Hyun came to Woohyun and hugged him tightly saying,"OPPA! you're here too?! i'm excited to see you here!" Woohyun slowly backed her away saying,"you can get off me now, we are in public. it's embarrassing." So Hyun held his arm saying,"i don't care about that. all i care is that I'm by you."

   Mrs.Taeyeon saw Yebi coming to them and she asked,"why did you come alone? where's WooHyun?" Yebi responded,"he's over there.. Um.. i'm gonna go to the restroom for a bit." Mrs.Taeyeon looked at where Yebi is saying and she looked at Yebi's face. Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"ah... ok." Yebi walked away sadly. At that moment, WooHyun and So Hyun also came to the picnic area too. So Hyun saw Mrs.Taeyeon and goes,"hello Mrs.Taeyeon. i was just jogging by and i spotted WooHyun." Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"ah.. is that so?" WooHyun then asked his mom,"where's Yebi?" Mrs.Taeyeon responded,"um. i'm not sure. she walked over there. Did you say something bad to her? she looked so sad." Woohyun goes,"i'll go find her." So Hyun said to him,"what about me?!"  Mrs.Taeyeon quickly said to her,"you can stay here and eat with us.." WooHyun then walked away to find Yebi. Mrs.Taeyeon watch his son go and she said in her head,"By looking in your eyes, i already know which one you choose. between Yebi and So Hyun. son, you can do this."

    Yebi sat on a swing and swing back and forth slowly. She was the only there. She sigh and thought in her head,"they seem so close... i know i shouldn't be falling in love to him. but my heart can't stop.." She look at the ground, swinging her feet back and forth looking lonely and sad. WooHyun finally found her and he slowly approach her and sat on a swing beside her. Yebi was a bit startled seeing him. WooHyun swing back and forth slowly and asked her,"why are you swinging alone?" Yebi responded,"it's because you were with So Hyun, so mind as well swing by myself. but where is she?" Woohyun answered,"she's with my mom." Yebi goes,"why? why aren't you two hanging out?" WooHyun asked her,"why do you worry so much? you worry about others more than yourself." Yebi responded,"well..." He then saw an ahjusshi selling ice cream in cart, moving around. He then interrupted her saying,"don't say anymore. c'mon let's go get ice cream." He grabbed her hand and took her to go buy ice cream.

   Yebi's heart beat rise again as he held onto her hand tightly. He got to that ahjusshi and he ask for two vanilla ice cream cone. After Woohyun paid for it, he handed Yebi one and they both walk back to their picnic spot. As they walk back, Yebi glance at him, seeing him eating his ice cream. He suddenly goes,"if you want to look at me, just look. you don't have to glance every time." Yebi looked away saying,"i'm not even looking at you. psh." She quickly walk ahead, full of embarrassment. Woohyun smiled and went after her saying,"yaa.. then why do you look so embarrass?" Yebi responded,"i'm not!" He laughed quietly and walked beside her again saying,"see, you are!. if you're not embarrassed, then why aren't you looking at me one bit at all, huh?!" Yebi stopped & faced him saying,"see, i'm looking at you. i'm NOT embarrassed." He also stops and faced her responded,"oh really?" He suddenly leaned closer to her face. Yebi back her face a little bit saying,"what are you doing?" He just smirk. Suddenly you hear Soohyun's voice saying,"oppa!"

   Yebi saw So Hyun coming to them and she quickly backed away. Woohyun looked at So Hyun and goes,"what is it?" So Hyun came and held his arm asking,"what are you doing here?" WooHyun answered,"i came to find Yebi." So Hyun looked at her, responding to WooHyun,"why? you act like she has no feet to come back herself." Yebi goes,"you're right. sorry, for bothering him. i'll leave you two alone then." Yebi then walks away. WooHyun made So Hyun let go and said,"why did you say that? she's my house guest." He then went after Yebi. So Hyun looked confused and goes,"what? house guest? does that mean she came together with WooHyun and his parents?!"

   WooHyun walked beside Yebi saying,"ya... how could you just leave me like that?" Yebi responded,"why can't i? can't you even tell that she wanted an alone time with you.?! i'm giving you two space." WooHyun responded,"but still, you're my house guest." Yebi goes,"but she's your future girlfriend." He smirked and said to her,"are you jealous?" Yebi looked at him with a surprise face and goes,"NO! you, are you crazy?! why, why would i be jealous?" He quietly laughed. She goes,"why are laughing?" He responded,"if you said you're not jealous, then why are you hesitating with you said that,huh?!" Yebi walked away saying,"i'm not talking to you. i'm gonna go back to our picnic spot." He quietly laughed again and ran after her saying,"wow.. you're just gonna avoid my question like that. its cool, let's just say that you're jealous then." Yebi goes,"ok, say whatever you want."

   WooHyun and Yebi and them already got home and rest. Yebi just got done showering, she wraps her hair up with a towel and wrap another towel around her body. As she got out, Woohyun also walked by and he suddenly turned away from her shyly. Yebi saw him and goes,"what are you doing?" Woohyun quickly said,"sorry, i didn't mean to come seeing you like that." Yebi looked at herself and responded,"what's wrong? i already have a towel on." He goes, "but still, you're not dressed." Yebi quietly laughed and goes,"a... you're so dirty right there." She then walked into her room and closed the door. He turned back around as she shuts the door. WooHyun swallow his spit and felt his heart beat. He shook his head and walk away.

   Yebi then puts on a oversize hoodie and a black jean short on. You could see her long thin legs. She then walked outside to their porch and dry her hair in a natural way. She let her hair flow with the wind as she uses her towel to dry her hair along. WooHyun then walks out to the porch asking,"why are you drying your hair out here?" Yebi turned her face to look at him and suddenly Woohyun's mind totally went blank. As Yebi turned to look at him, just imagine this slow motion. Seeing Yebi turning to you and her hair flows with the wind. She was so pretty and flawless. WooHyun was totally speechless. 
 
   WooHyun came back to his right mind and Yebi goes,"you there, are you okay?" WooHyun responded,"yea, yea. i'm ok." Yebi continues to dry her hair with her towel. Woohyun sat on a chair and asked,"is your hair dry yet?" Yebi responded,"almost. why you ask?" He answered,"oh i just wanna ask you if you wanna watch a scary movie at the theater near by here." Yebi responded, "i don't mind. but is it just the two of us?" He responded,"ok, and yea, just the two of us." Yebi nodded her head and goes,"ok, when will we go then?" He answered,"right now. i just had to grab some things then we'll head out. you can go get ready. i'll come call you in a bit." Yebi goes,"ok." Woohyun watch her walk into the house first and he felt his heart beat. He took a deep breath and goes,"i tried my best to handle how i feel about you. but i just can't when you're very close beside me."

   Yebi closed her door and happily jump up and down and rolled back and forth on her bed. She hugged her pillow and blush so much. Yebi was pretty much fluttered when he asked her that. But she quickly got up and doll up a little bit to look nicer.

   Moments later, they both walked out of the house side by side and walked down the street. It was just an awkward silent. Yebi didn't know what to do nor say but stayed quiet. Woohyun, himself was being the same too.

   They both entered the movie theater and sat down. It was dark and warm inside. You could barely see people but their black shadow. WooHyun & Yebi same near the middle and finally the movie started. As they were watching and as it got to the scary pop up. BAM! That ghost woman pop up on screen. Yebi suddenly hugged Woohyun tightly out of no where & screamed. Woohyun was very surprised from that. Yebi, herself doesn't even realize cause she was too scare. She continues to watch the movie while being in Woohyun's arm. BAM! Another scary pop up. Yebi covered her face in his arm right then, making Woohyun's heart beat rises. He didn't know what to do but let her be. He took a deep breath & he started feeling butterflies in his tummy. They look like a cute couple. The boy that is protecting the girl in his arm.