Chapter 5 ; "Pain only comes to me..."

My Lovely Classmate

💯 Chapter 5 ; "Pain only comes to me..." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Yebi and WooHyun walked side by side down the street, heading to school. Yebi wasn't in a good mood, she looked very emotionless and depress. She was walking behind him, Woohyun then went to her and held her hands saying,"hurry, you're walking too slow." He dragged her along with him as he held onto her hand. Yebi couldn't keep her mind off from her grandma's death.

    Even when she sat in her classroom, She just stared out of the window and zoom out. She wasn't even interacting with anyone. 

    Woohyun met up with Hoya again. Hoya then said to him,"You must have had a blast weekend, don't you?" Woohyun responded,"What do you wanna talk about?" Hoya responded,"you must have enjoyed your weekend with Yebi, right?" He answered,"you're right, she came over. It's because my mom invited her." Hoya smirked and responded,"and you think i'll believe that? Your mom wouldn't even call her over if you didn't say anything. Now, be honest with me. You like her too, am i right?" Woohyun couldn't respond to that.

   Yebi walked out of her classroom after her first class was over. As she was walking down the empty hallway. Suddenly Min and SoHyun appeared in front of her. Yebi paused and looked at them. SoHyun asked,"you must had a blast weekend, didn't you?" Yebi crossed her arms responding,"move, i don't want to waste my time with you two today." Min pushed her a little saying,"what? what did you just say? you think we're just a waste of time?! Tsk, you're nothing too. Just a trash that was thrown to the side. We already know that you're a orphan with no parents." Yebi goes,"so? is that gonna hurt me?" Min responded,"and we're gonna tell it to the whole school." Yebi smirked and responded,"go ahead. is that all you two are gonna say? if yes then move aside." SoHyun pushed her to the wall saying,"you're really not scare, aren't you. Having no parents, really makes you have no manner and no fear." Yebi responded,"but a person with parents like you. Really is no difference from me." SoHyun got pissed off and slapped her right then. Min and SoHyun pulled her into a sport storage room. SoHyun and Min rushed out of that storage room and locked her in there. Yebi pound on the door but no one's around to open. She gave up and sat down against the wall. She sigh and goes,"bad things always comes to me.." 

   Hoya pushed Woohyun alittle saying,"Answer me!" Woohyun hesitated to answer. Hoya goes,"that means you do. i already know." Woohyun then said to him,"Hyung..." Hoya shouted,"DONT CALL ME THAT! You and me are no longer that anymore!" Woohyun responded,"Hyung...but i.." Hoya punched him shouting,"STOP IT!" Woohyun fell onto the ground and goes,"no matter how much you hit me, i won't hit you." Hoya held tightly onto his collar saying, "stop trying to make me feel bad. stop acting like the nice one!" He answered, "i'm not acting like the nice one. i'm sorry, if you think i'm taking Yebi away from you. But i won't..." Hoya let go of him and said to him,"you think i'll believe that? Just wait and see. Yebi will be mine." Hoya walked away stressfully. 

    Suddenly someone opened the door for Yebi. Yebi stood up and looked at who it was. It turned out to be Joon. Joon smirked and said to her, "your welcome." Yebi responded,"How did you know.. that i was here?." Joon responded,"at least say thank you." Yebi goes,"oh sorry, thanks." Joon said to her,"since i help you, you have to do something back." Yebi looked up at him and asked,"which is what?" Joon got closer to her and whispered in her ear saying,"i want you to.." He suddenly kissed her on the cheek right then. Yebi was shocked and pushed him away saying,"why are you doing this?!" He responded,"you already know. why are you pretending you don't know?" She walked out of the storage room and not trying to respond to him. Joon went after her, turning her back around facing him. Yebi yelled,"let go of me!" Joon held her arms, pulling her against him. He responded,"no.. if i did, you would run to Woohyun." Yebi asked,"what? why are you bringing him up?!" Joon responded,"cause i know that you like him." Yebi goes,"stop it! let go of me! Before i scream." Joon let go of her and Yebi said to him,"i never thought you be like this. i knew it that it's too hard to believe that you'll be nice." He held her right arm shouting,"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY IM LIKE THIS?! Im about to go crazy right now. Do you know that?!" Yebi responded,"But that's not my problem." He pushed her against the wall and leaned closer to her saying, "who says it's not, Huh?! I really like you and you have to be mine!" Yebi goes, "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! i really hate you." He smirk and goes,"you really hate me? because i like you? tsk." Yebi responded,"no, i really hate you because.. you don't even see the pain I'm having right now..." Her eyes got watery as she stares up into his eyes. Joon slowly backed away, not knowing what to say about that. Yebi rushed away covering . 

    And there, you see So Hyun smirking by the corner of the hallway. Using her phone, taking photos. She goes,"i can make Woohyun oppa & Hoya oppa misunderstand her, by using these photos. Saying that she's just a player. Useless person." So Hyun quickly post a photo on her SNS saying 'dating? i think yes. just look at how he kissed her cheek.' Suddenly a lot of people in school saw the photo. Tons of comment, likes & view. 

    Yebi entered her classroom and tons of students whisper around looking at her. Herself, was super clueless. She sat down and checked her SNS. Suddenly her eyes widen. Yebi looks around and thought in her head, "this can't be right?" SoHyun then walked into the classroom she's in and goes, "omo, it's the player girl. Yebi-ah.. i have something to ask." Yebi stood up and responded,"were you the one who did this?!" SoHyun crossed her arms and answered,"maybe i did, maybe i didn't. why? are you scare that Woohyun or maybe Hoya or maybe Joon will dump your little ?" Yebi goes,"That's not true, i'm not even playing with any of them." SoHyun laughed and responded, "oh really? You sound soo unbelievable." Students surrounded them, curiously wanting to see what's gonna happen. Yebi asked Sohyun seriously saying, "what do you want, seriously?!" SoHyun pushed her and Yebi bumped into the tables and fell. Students made tons of noise when that happened. 

   Hoya rushed in and WooHyun rushed in & finally Joon rushed in after, squeezing through the crowd. The three of them end up the middle of the crowd. The students saw them and SoHyun looked at the three of them smirking. WooHyun asked SoHyun,"what are you doing?!" She responded,"wow, all three of you rushed in together just because of her. She really put some spell on you guys. unbelievable." Hoya goes,"SoHyun, stop it. that's enough." SoHyun pulled Yebi up saying to her,"you're really a princess. or should i say a witch that put a spell on these boys." Yebi shoved through the crowd and rushed out of the classroom, feeling angry and embarrassed. 

   Hoya rushed after Yebi. Sohyun just laughed and said to them all saying, "look, another one is after her now. what a ." Woohyun goes,"Stop it! Aren't you feeling better now that everyone is looking down on her?" She responded,"Woohyun oppa, i know you're mad cause i expose her ugly side but trust me, you'll thank me. i'm just helping you so you won't fall in her trap." He responded,"thanks for worrying but Yebi isn't that kind of person." He then walk out of the classroom. Joon walked up close to SoHyun and snatch her phone out of her hand saying,"give it to me." SoHyun was a bit scare of Joon's expression. Joon deleted every photos she had and her SNS post of Yebi & him. He gave it back to her and said,"Do this again and you'll see what happen to your Woohyun." He the walked out of the classroom. SoHyun sat on her seat and said in her head,"Did i just made myself look even more bad?"

   Yebi hid from Hoya cause she doesn't want anyone to bother her atm. She hid at a dark corner and Hoya rushed pass her without noticing that she was there. Yebi came out of her hiding spot and watch Hoya rushing away searching for her. Yebi sadly said to him,"sorry... i just want to be alone right now.." She walked the other way and went to stay alone up on the roof top. 

   Woohyun went into the nurse room and laid on the bed. His mother came in and asked,"what's with your face expression and the cut on your lip? Did you get into a fight again?" Woohyun responded,"don't worry, i didn't hurt that person." Mrs.Taeyeon asked him,"But what really happened?" He closed his eyes and said to her,"mom, can i rest for a bit. i feel like dying right now..." His mom looked very worry but she responded,"ok... rest yourself." 

   As his mom left, Woohyun opens his eyes again and thought of Yebi. He goes,"she must be very sad & miserable right now... Her only love one who took care of her til now past away and now this happen. i feel bad that i couldn't help much." He sigh and look at his phone. His home screen shows a photo of him and Yebi smiling brightly. He smiles a little looking at the photo. he thought in his head saying,"why...why can't i just love you confidently? i'm really stupid, ain't i? having to hand you over to someone else.. cause he's my one and only best friend." He set his phone but his heart and close his eyes.

   Yebi laid on the bench up on the roof top, closing her eyes. As she open her eyes, tears drip down her face. She was very emotional at the moment. She sat up, wiping away her tears. She then walked to the edge of the roof and look up at the sky. She thought of her grandma and goes,"You have been gone for a day only, but i feel like you've been gone for years. i.....really miss you.." More tears shed down her face. She continues,"i'm... very scare. scare of society... i've never been around so much people my age. it's very hard to know how each person is. i can't even tell how each person feel or is. i seem like a dumb person here. Not knowing what to say, just letting others look down on me the whole time. I really hate it.. Everytime i'm beside you grandma.. i feel like i'm confident and have a lot of energy. you're someone who makes me feel like i do exist. i just really miss you a lot right now. Wanting to be in your warm arms and let you tell me about life..." 

    Min rushed to Sohyun and goes,"ya.. we're all ready to throw eggs and flour at her. Cmon!" Min dragged SoHyun outside and saw Yebi walking by... Suddenly bunch of girls surrounded Yebi and threw tons of eggs at her & some threw flour at her. Yebi fell on the ground and covered her face from getting hit.  
Min & Sohyun just watched from afar, not caring to help. Well of course they won't even help cause they hate her. 

   Hoya rushed in and cover Yebi right then. He got eggs thrown on him on accident and everyone that was involved was shocked seeing Hoya covering Yebi up. Min saw Hoya and went speechless. 

   Hoya shouted at them saying,"STOP IT! SHE'S ALSO A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS TOO. WHY ARE YOU GUYS TREATING HER LIKE SOME TOYS! Now, go away!" Everyone rushed away. Hoya pulled Yebi up but all of a sudden, Yebi fainted and fell against Hoya. Hoya was surprised and quickly carried her into the school. Min was about to go after but SoHyun stops her by saying,"unnie, don't go. it's not a good time right now. he might suspect you to be the one who started this." 

   Hoya laid Yebi on the nurse's bed and the nurse came to check on her. The nurse said to Hoya,"Go home first, i'll take care of her..." Hoya nodded his head and left home. The nurse cleaned Yebi up, and left for a bit to get her some new clothing. Suddenly someone opens the curtain where Yebi is at. It turned out to be Woohyun, since earlier he came into the nurse room to rest. 
WooHyun was laying down on the other nurse bed beside Yebi but the curtain was in between them so Hoya didn't see him. Woohyun sat on up and walked over to Yebi. He saw the flour and egg yolk all over Yebi. He grabbed the wet towel beside her and wipe her face throughly and softly. He look at her as she was laying down on the bed unconscious. He felt her head and realize her head is burning up. He felt it again and goes,"you're getting sick..." Suddenly he heard the nurse coming in, he went back to his bed and close the curtain. 
The nurse came with new clothing in her hand, and changed Yebi into those ones. Woohyun just stayed quiet. 

    Yebi finally woked up, the smell of eggs and the stickiness that was on her dissappeared. She sat up and the nurse came to check on her. She said to Yebi,"are you feeling okay?" Yebi nodded her head and said,"yes... thank you." The nurse then said to her,"Are you...being bullied?" Yebi hesitated to answer but she responded,"no... i'm fine. I will be going now. thank you for cleaning me up." She then walked out of the nurse room. The nurse watch her go and said to herself,"i feel bad for her... Having no parents and getting treated like this...poor girl." Woohyun then quickly walked pass the nurse & out of the nurse room. The nurse was a bit shocked seeing Woohyun rushing pass her like that, she goes,"what? you're still here?!" 

   Yebi walked alone down the street, with her hood over her head. Her lips getting more pale and she looks like a weak person with no energy. Woohyun quietly follow her from afar, making sure she doesn't faint anywhere. But he quickly hid behind the bush as he saw Hoya popping out of no where, stopping Yebi for a bit. Hoya held Yebi's arm and asked,"are you okay? did it hurt you?" Yebi was surprise seeing him there, she then responded,"yes, i'm ok. Don't worry about me." Hoya felt her forehead and goes,"but look at you. you're getting pale and your lip look so dry." Yebi responded,"i'll go home and eat some medicine." Hoya asked her,"Do you want me to take you home?" Yebi shook her head and goes,"no, it's ok. you seem to have a guest with you. i don't want ti ruin your time." Yebi made Hoya let go of her and she got in a bus. Hoya look back and saw Min standing there looking at him. Woohyun watches the bus that Yebi got on went off, he thought in his head saying,"but.. Yebi's home seems so empty.. it can't be possible that she'll be staying there alone right?" 

    Yebi got off the bus and head down the street to her church shelter. Surprisingly, WooHyun was always been be hide her the whole time, he could help the feeling that he wanted to help Yebi so bad cause it's only herself now. Yebi crossed the street and suddenly she felt a little dizzy. A big truck was coming down the road fast. WooHyun saw and quickly without thinking. He rushed to her and pulled her out of the way. He turned her right away and hugged her tightly. Her cheek against his chest, His arms wrapped around her. Yebi looked up and saw Woohyun. She was shocked.