Chapter 8 ; "Revealing your evilness."

My Lovely Classmate

💯 Chapter 8 ; "Revealing your evilness." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    He suddenly raise up his right hand up like he's about to slap her. Yebi looked at his hand & goes, "Woohyun, i'm very sorry...! I didn't mean to." He smirked and suddenly leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lip. Yebi was surprised & quickly shut her eyes fast. It was such a nice scene. Aww...

   SoHyun & Min came down the stair and witness their kiss scene. SoHyun was speechless. She just stood there, with her eyes wide open. Yebi then backed away saying, "no, no more. it's embarrassing!" She rushed down the stairs grabbing her cap, & blush. Woohyun just quietly laughed, going after her. Sohyun slowly follow them back down into the school, along with Min. Min quietly said to SoHyun,"Unni, are you hurt?" Sohyun responded,"just stay quiet. i have to see where they're going." 

   Woohyun stops Yebi in the hallway asking,"yaa.. how many times did you try avoiding me today.. huh?!" Yebi nervously showed him three fingers and goes, "cause... i wasn't ready.. i wanted to surprise you like said." He goes, "WHAT?! 3 times already?! wow, you're quite good then.." She raised up her right hand saying,"i won't avoid you anymore, promise." Woohyun smiled saying, "ok, now you can't break it anymore." She nodded her head. Woohyun then held her hand, pulling her along as he walk down the hallway. Min said to Sohyun after seeing Woohyun holding Yebi's hand away,"unni... I think you should just let them be..." Sohyun looked at Min saying,"Yaa! Are you crazy?! Woohyun is mine first!" Min suddenly shouted saying,"STOP IT WITH YOUR STUPIDNESS! Woohyun oppa doesn't like you. Come to your sense already! I can't do this with you anymore. You have turn me into a monster! do you hear me? A monster! I can't do this anymore. Let's not be friends anymore, i can't handle this with you anymore. i've became soo selfish cause of you! So Get lost!"  Min pushed SoHyun aside and rushed away. SoHyun watch her go saying,"Ya! Min! What's with you?!!"  

  Hoya walked with his friends to get lunch, as they sat down and eat. One of the friend said to him,"yaa.. Where you surprise?"Hoya responded, "About what?" His friend responded,"Didn't you see Yebi this morning in class?!" Hoya looked confused and responded,"WHAT? Yebi came?" His friend answered,"Yea... She did a surprise appearance. We didn't know. We thought she was a ghost. She got more scary now, not the quiet innocent girl like before. But she did get prettier..." They all giggled, except Hoya. Hoya thought for a bit and suddenly his friend said to him,"See, she's over there. She's walking with Woohyun over there. Wow... They're like a real couple. I wonder if they're dating. They're always together." Hoya looked and saw Yebi beside Woohyun. he looked away, trying his best to not care even though deep inside he just want to walk up to Yebi and make her his. 

   Yebi and Woohyun sat down by a table and ate. Suddenly SoHyun came to sit beside Woohyun saying,"Can i eat here?" Yebi looked at SoHyun and continue eating. SoHyun held Woohyun's arm saying,"oppa, can i sit here? I have no one to sit with." Woohyun made SoHyun let go of him and responded, "don't you have Min? go eat with her." Sohyun answered,"no, she got mad at me for stupid reasons. ok, Oppa. Just let me sit here." Woohyun glance at Yebi and back at SoHyun responding,"i guess..." SoHyun hugged Woohyun by the side quickly. Yebi suddenly got up after seeing that. Woohyun looked at Yebi and goes,"Are you done already?" Yebi responded,"no, i can't eat with that person." As Yebi was about to walk away, she look back at Woohyun and stick her left hand out saying,"Aren't you gonna hold my hand? Remember i promise you that i won't avoid you anymore." Woohyun quietly laughed and held her hand. Yebi pulled Woohyun away. SoHyun pound the table angrily. The students around saw them holding hands, and were surprise, Even Hoya was surprise. 

   Yebi just smiled as she pull Woohyun with her, holding tight onto his hands. As they got to the hallway, Woohyun stops and turn Yebi facing him. He then askied her,"Were you jealous...?" Yebi responded,"no... I just didn't want to be by her." Woohyun pinch her cheeks and goes,"aigoo.. are you sure?" Yebi punch his shoulder saying,"yes, i'm sure." She then walks away. Woohyun stood there saying,"yaa.. you broke the promise!" Yebi took a deep breath and went back to him & held his hands. She looks at him saying,"happy?" Woohyun cutely smiled saying,"yep." He then lead the way, holding her hand. 

   As Min was sitting in class, talking to other students. SoHyun came to her saying,"who says it's allow to talk with these people?!" Min stood up responding,"I did! What right do you have to pick friends for me?" SoHyun held Min's arm saying,"ya.. Don't do this to yourself.." Min pushed her away saying,"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULDN'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF! Just look at your selfish self. it's so disgusting!" SoHyun suddenly slap Min for saying that. Min then slap her back and pushed her to the ground saying, "Do you think i won't hit back too?! Sorry, but i'm not those type who backs down easily. So Dream on that i won't hit back.!" People surrounded them as they fought. SoHyun started pulling Min's hair saying,"YOU B****! You dare to come at me?!!" Min hit back saying,"I'm not, I'm just tell everyone how scary and disgusting you are! A Human life killer!!!" Mrs.Taeyeon rushed to them & stop them from fighting. After that she took them into her office. Both of them look like a mess. Messy hair with bruise face. 

   Min and SoHyun sat across from each other angrily. Mrs.Taeyeon said to them,"Why did you two fight?!" Min stood up pointing at SoHyun saying,"She starting everything first!" SoHyun stood up saying,"NO! She started first!" The teacher told them to sit down and goes,"ONE AT A TIME! Min go first." Min said to Mrs.Taeyeon,"Teacher, i have something to admit. About Yebi's accident it was..." SoHyun interrupted,"MIN, ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Min responded to her,"YES! I'm going crazy cause of you! Always telling me to do this and that." Mrs.Taeyeon said to Min,"Min, please tell me everything about Yebi's accident, honestly. And SoHyun, please be quiet." Min goes,"The reason why Yebi got into this serious accident was all because of Sohyun. She planned everything and convinced me to help out. It's all because of girl's jealousy over boys. I was dumb enough to always fall for her evil plans. I admit that i've hurt Yebi in many ways, because i was forced and told by SoHyun. And i'm willing to take my punishment for it." SoHyun started to freak out on what to do cause Min spilled out her evilness toward Yebi. Mrs.Taeyeon, herself was speechless after hearing that. She suddenly turned to SoHyun saying,"Is that right, SoHyun?" SoHyun hesitated to respond. Suddenly SoHyun started to freak out, her whole body started to feel num. Mrs.Taeyeon saw SoHyun's face expression and goes,"SoHyun, what's wrong?" SoHyun's hand started tighten into a fist. SoHyun's anger risen and she started having a mini heart attack. She fell on the ground and twitch so many times. Mrs.Taeyeon rushed to her, saying,"SoHyun! Calm yourself down!!" 
 
   Minutes later, SoHyun was taken to the hospital. Min stood outside of the school, beside Mrs.Taeyeon. Watching the ambulance go off. Min bow to the teacher saying,"Sorry...i'm really sorry. Please kick me out of this school. I have no right to be in this school." Mrs.Taeyeon crossed her arms responding, "Tell me, what reasons why do i have to kick you out, huh?" Min looked at her and goes,"Cause i almost kill a innocent girl." Mrs.Taeyeon goes, "But did you mean to do it or forced to do it?" Min was't able to answer that. The teacher patted her shoulder saying,"You did the right thing. I'm proud of you. It's a relief that Yebi is okay. But... your punishment will be to come early every morning to clean the classroom for a whole month, starting tmrw." Min responded,"okay, i understand." 

   WooHyun then walked to his mom asking,"why did an ambulance come?" His mom responded,"SoHyun got a mini heart attack from freaking out, after her secret was revealed." WooHyun goes,"really?! What secret?" Mrs.Taeyeon responded,"She was the one who made Yebi had that accident. But don't worry, i guess now she won't do it anymore. I hope she'll learn her lesson." He couldn't believe it. His mom then asked him,"Where's Yebi?" WooHyun answered,"oh, she went to go take a private call." 

   Yebi answered her call and it was from Hoya. He said to her,"Yebi-ah, can i talk to you for a bit. I'll be waiting at the ddokpokki stand by the school waiting for you." Yebi sigh and decide in her head saying,"Should i go..? If i don't, he might get mad. If i do... Woohyun might think wrong.." Yebi closed her phone and Woohyun rushed to her saying,"You done already? If yes, then let's go." As he held onto her hand and pulling her with him, Yebi stops and said to him, "WooHyun-ah... Do you wanna know who called me?" Woohyun looked at her expression and goes,"doesn't matter, but what's with that expression. It's making me nervous.." Yebi responded,"Hoya...called me and wanted to talk with me privately at the ddokpokki stand beside the school over there... Do you trust in me?" He smiled and goes,"Of course i trust you... Don't worry, i'm won't think wrong." Yebi suddenly gave him a sweet hug saying,"thanks for understanding and trusting me." He smiled hugging her tighter saying,"I will always trust in you cause...**whispering in her ear** you're mine.." Yebi blushed and back away saying,"yaa.. stop it..." Woohyun giggles and goes, "Then what time will you come home?" Yebi responded,"It won't be long. I'll text you when i'm heading back." He nodded his head and both of them separate their own way. 

   SoHyun scream and panic in her hospital room saying,"NOO! I WONT LOSE TO HER! I WONT! I WONT GO TO JAIL, I WONT GO TO JAAIILLL! I HAVE TO KILL YEBI, I HAVE TO KILL YEBI!!!!" Her parents rushed in, along with doctors, trying to calm her down. The nurse hold SoHyun down and the doctor suddenly poke a needle into her vain to calm her down. After a few seconds, SoHyun suddenly feel sleepy. Her mom asked the doctor,"What's wrong with her? Why is she like this?!" The doctor responded,"She seems to have a mini heart attack after someone revealed something she did. That all we heard from her teacher. If you guys want to know more, Please contact her teacher." l

  Yebi saw Hoya sitting alone on a bench waiting for her. Yebi took a deep breath and walked up to him saying,"What is it that you wanna talk about?" Hoya saw her and stood up. He looked at her and goes,"I'm glad that you actually came... Um... Are you feeling okay now? Does your head hurt?" Yebi shook her head saying,"no, i'm a bit okay now. Ah... i almost forgot. Thanks for saving my life. I really owe you something back." Hoya walk closer to her and grabbed her right hand saying,"can it be you?" Yebi looked at him in the eye and responded,"sorry...don't wait for me anymore..." Yebi made him let go saying,"There's still a lot of girls out there, wanting to be yours. So don't wait for me anymore..." Hoya goes,"There could be 1000 girls out there, but you're the only one that shine out of all of them." Yebi responded,"It's still too early to say that.. So don't worry. i'll go now." He held her arm saying,"Wait, there's still something i wanna show you." A city bus came and stop near them, he suddenly pulled her into the bus. The moment they got on the bus, Woohyun came out of the bus. As the bus was about to leave, Woohyun looked back at the bus and saw Hoya dragged Yebi behind her. Right when he notice them, the bus then drove off. Woohyun rushed after quickly but it was too fast. He stops and watch the bus go off.