Chapter 2 ; "This feeling inside me..."

My Lovely Classmate

 photo image.jpg1_zpsvw9qbafu.jpg

💯 Chapter 2 ; "this feeling inside me..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   He pulled her closer to him. They're faces are just about 4-5 inches away, from each other. Yebi looked at him, concentrating to tie her bow. After WooHyun was done, he looked at Yebi and their eyes sudden met.

   After that, they separate to their own classes. As Yebi was walking down the school hall, suddenly Joon purposely tripped her so he can hold her arm. Yebi was a bit startled, for almost falling. Joon smiled and goes,"ops, sorry." Yebi made him let go of her hand and said,"its ok.." As she walks away, Joon walks beside her and asked,"what are you gonna do after school?" Yebi goes,"why do you wanna know?" Joon stops her and stood in front of her saying,"well it's because i want to take you on a date." Yebi responded,"what?" He answered,"i'll take that as a yes. i'll wait for you. bye." He patted her shoulder and walked away. Yebi watched him go and said,"aish, what is this?"

   WooHyun and Hoya came together and went for a swim at the school indoor pool. Hoya sat on the edge of the pool and said to WooHyun,"ya, do you know what?" WooHyun responded,"what?" Hoya goes,"i think the new girl in our class is very pretty." WooHyun thought for a bit and said,"Yebi?" Hoya goes, "yea, that's her. i think she's my type?" WooHyun couldn't believe Hoya likes Yebi. He then said to Hoya,"a... that can't be. Don't you see Min? she's always treating you so well and all. why aren't you interest in her huh?"  Hoya got in the pool and said,"it's because she's not my type. She's so... idk how to explain it.." WooHyun laughed saying,"so aggressive?!" Hoya then gave WooHyun a head lock saying,"yaa! really!! stop it, you dirty boy!" WooHyun also tries to fight back by pushing him the water and swimming away as fast as he can. Hoya goes,"yaa! HYUNG! if i get to you, you're gonna get it!"

   Min walked into a empty classroom with a bag of snacks in her hand. After her, So Hyun entered saying,"ya... what are you gonna do next about that new girl? plus, i've notice that i haven't spotted her anywhere." Min walked to the window and goes,"talking about not see her anywhere. Look, she's over there, reading and trying to look smart. psh." So Hyun came and look beside Min and goes,"tsk, what is she? Is she trying to act like the main girl in the kdrama or what? psh, too bad she isn't born to be one. but a trash that is thrown on the side walk." Min laughed evilly and said,"you're right.." Suddenly Min and So Hyun saw WooHyun approaching Yebi as Yebi was laying on her back, reading her book on the grass. Min goes,"yaa.. LOOK! Your love is walking towards that b**c*!" So Hyun responded,"W*F?! I have to go over there and stop him before he has a thing with her!" So Hyun then rushed out of the classroom, while Min stayed & looked from above.

   WooHyun went to Yebi and asked,"what are you doing here?" Yebi heard his voice and looked up at him. He was standing so close to her, looking down at her read. She then sat up responding,"i'm just reading.. can't you see?" WooHyun then looked up and saw a branch was about to fall on top of Yebi. He quickly grabbed her arm towards him saying,"watch out!" BAM! the branch fell and He pulled her towards him right then. They both fell onto the ground, Yebi fell on top of him and peck her lip on his lip. So Hyun also came right in time and saw the whole thing. Her eyes widen and her fist tighten. Min dropped her bags of snack with wide open, in shock as she sees that.

   WooHyun & Yebi also had on that 'surprise face', the moment that accident kiss happened. They froze and stared into each others' eyes in shock.
     
    Yebi got up and rushed away full of embarrassment. WooHyun also got up and went after her carrying her book in his hand saying,"Yebi-ah.. wait." So Hyun watch WooHyun going after Yebi and she goes,"i have to find a way to kick that b**ch out of here." So Hyun thought in her head for a bit and tighten her fist, smiling evilly.

   Yebi suddenly bumped into Hoya as she was running. Hoya looked at her and asked,"why is your face like that? are you hurt?" Hoya then felt her head. Yebi felt her face responding,"no, its nothing..." Woohyun stops and stood behind the bush as he saw Yebi and Hoya together. Yebi looked behind her & back at Hoya saying, "don't worry.. ok? um.. i'm going now." He responded, "ok.." Yebi then walks pass Hoya. WooHyun then walks away, after he saw Hoya being very nice to Yebi too.

   Yebi stood by the bus stop and suddenly a motorcycle stops in front of her. He took of his helmet & goes,"let's go on our first date, shall we?" Yebi saw Joon and she goes,"i can't, i have to go home." He grabbed her by the arm saying,"i said go with me." Yebi refused & said,"i don't want to. can't you go ask someone else?!" Joon wrapped his right arm around her waist and said, "i told you to go with me." Yebi struggle to move and goes,"let go of me! i said let go of me!" WooHyun then moved Joon's hands from Yebi and pulled Yebi behind him and said to Joon,"she already told you let go of her. why didn't you?" Joon evilly laugh and said,"aish, you're really getting on my nerves, you know that?" Woohyun grabbed him by his collar and goes,"and what are you gonna do about it? you're also getting on my nerves too." Yebi went in between them, trying to stop them by saying,"stop it now, don't fight in public here. please.." WooHyun then grabbed her hand and pulled her away with him saying,"let's go Yebi.." Joon watched them go and said,"tsk, what is he? Does he like her too? psh, he wish. cause she's mine." He then puts his helmet on and drove his motorcycle full speed away.

     WooHyun held onto her hand, walking down the street, finally Yebi stops walking and goes,"you can let go of me now. thanks for helping me." He faced her responding,"i don't know what the reason is.. but why are avoiding me so much? was it because of what happened earlier?" Yebi took a deep breath and goes,"don't talk about what happen earlier, i don't want to remember about it." He asked,"then why are you trying to avoid me so much?" She responded,"should you already know yourself?! we can't be seen together. don't you have a girlfriend?! you should stop following me now, before your girlfriends sees and not happy about it." He suddenly smiled saying,"who says i have a girlfriend? i might have one soon.." Yebi looked confused and goes, "see, you might have soon. so don't talk to me more than this." He suddenly got closer to her and said,"but what if that special someone is the one standing in front of me right now." Yebi looked up at his eyes and couldn't say a word.

    She then backed away shyly and goes,"a... stop saying these weird things. I'm gonna go now. it's gonna get dark." He asked,"You're gonna walk?" She answered,"no, the bus is coming now, right there. bye. i'll leave now." Yebi then got in the city bus, Woohyun shouted,"goodbye!" Yebi sat by the window near Woohyun and the bus went on. Woohyun watched the bus go and said to his self,"do i like you that much? but myself already know i cant make you mine cause I can't steal my best friend's crush too. i'll just keep this feeling i have to myself." Yebi sat in the bus and thought in her head,"why did my heart beat so much, when he said that? what does that kind of feeling called?"

   The next day was the weekend. Yebi woke up early to cook for the orphan children. She firstly went to the super market to get ingredients and lots of meat. She was planning to do a mini fest for them for fun. She walked into the market and walked around strolling a cart. Suddenly she ran into Mrs.Taeyeon, Yebi saw her and goes,"oh annyeonghaseyo.." Mrs.Taeyeon was surprise seeing her and responded,"omo, annyeonghaseyo Yebi. Did you come alone?" Yebi answered,"yea, i came alone. i wanna planning to do a mini fest for the orphan kids for fun since its my day off."  Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"oh that's nice of you. oh i forgot to tell you, next week mon-wed i want you to come sleep over. i wanna help you experience the life of having a real family for once. please come, i really want to spent some time with you too." Yebi responded,"oh sure, i don't mind." Mrs.Taeyeon happily goes,"oh thank you. don't worry about having a spot to sleep, we have a guest room prepared for you." Yebi goes,"ah.. ok." Mrs.Taeyeon then goes,"then i'll go home now. see you later." Yebi responded,"ok, please have a nice day."

   Yebi grabbed the items she need one by one and finally she heads home with bunch of shopping bags in her hands. As she got home, she went straight to cooking. Some volunteer came and helped her out. At the end, all the food are all finish, Looking yummy and fresh. The kids were nicely dressed and was brought into the lunch room, excitedly. Yebi greeted them all joyfully. Everyone was excited for the food. Yebi's grandma walks in and every little one cheered loudly. After that thwy all prayed and food was served. Yebi brought trays of food to each and every kids there is. Everyone got their food and ate. Yebi walked outside and rest by sitting on a swing. She stretch back and forth and goes,"this feels nice." She suddenly hurt a boy crying softly, comind from  somewhere near. She looked around and saw no one around. She stood up and listen closer. She then walked closer and closer to where the crying came from. She looked behind the trashcan and saw YooChun, one of their orphan child. He's only 5 yrs old. She went on her knee in front of him and asked, "YooChun-ah, what's wrong? why are you crying?" The boy cried and responded,"i'm very sad.." Yebi then pulled him to her and hugged him patting his back asking,"why's that?" Yoochun answered,"i saw a lot of people having mom and dad beside them as they go to the store. but for me, i have nothing." Yebi goes,"don't be sad... you still have me." Yoochun responded,"but i want a mom and a dad that i can hold hand with anywhere i go." Yebi said to him,"not everyone in this world have parents too. Even myself don't. if possible, you might have parents in the future. Don't lose hope." Yoochun nodded his head as he's being hugged in her arm, warmly. Yebi thought back to the moment she was first brought into the orphan church by strangers. Her grandma told her that she was just a new born baby when she was brought in. Herself also doesn't even know who's her real parents.

   Yebi finally head back to school. As she walked down the side walk, walking towards the school. Someone then snatch her phone out of her hand. Yebi was a bit startled and looked at who it was. She shouted,"yaa! WooHyun-ah! Give it back!" She then chased him to the school. Woohyun stops and Yebi smack his shoulder alittle saying,"ya, give it back!" Woohyun giggled and goes,"if you can grab it, then try reaching for it." Woohyun raise his hand up high, holding her cellphone in his hand. Yebi tries many time, jumping to get it but she couldn't get it. He just stood there, laughing at her struggle. Yebi then thought of something and she suddenly hugged him. Woohyun froze and went speechless. Right when he was distracted by that sudden hug, Yebi then snatch her phone back and saying,"yes! i got it!" She backed away laughing at him. He notice she took the phone back and he goes,"hey, that was cheating." Yebi goes,"there was never a rule saying i can't do that." He suddenly asked, "does that mean, i can do it?" Yebi backed away saying,"no. its over now. bye i'm going now." She then walks into the school. Woohyun shouted,"i will get you back again." Yebi just laugh and walks into the school. Woohyun just blush as she disappear into the school. Hoya saw everything and felt disappointed that WooHyun is with Yebi. He didn't seem that happy anymore cause he thinks that Yebi will chose WooHyun over him.

   That afternoon Hoya met up with Woohyun up in the roof and goes,"you know i like Yebi right?" Woohyun responded,"i know.." Hoya suddenly changed his character and suddenly grabbed Woohyun by the collar and yelled,"THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BY YEBI?!! YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH HER WHEN IM NOT ALONE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME ONE BIT!" Woohyun responded,"sorry, sometimes i forget she's yours. But i never thought of stealing her from you at all." Hoya let go of him and turned away saying,"i can't be friend with someone who tries to take away the one i love." Woohyun goes,"but i wasn't trying to." Hoya turned to him and punched him right in the face shouting,"ALL LIES! THEN WHY DID I SAW THIS PHOTO?! (showing from his phone) THIS PHOTO TELLS IT ALL THAT YOU LIKE HER TOO.!" Woohyun fell onto the ground and saw a photo showing WooHyun drying Yebi's wet hair. Woohyun responded,"i was just helping her." Hoya goes,"you and me are done. Our friendship is done!" Hoya walked back into the school, angrily. Woohyun laid on the ground, feeling the blood on his lip. He then shuts his eyes to relief some stress. 
 
    As Yebi was eating alone, all of a sudden Min & So Hyun came by and purposely dropped ice tea on her uniform. Yebi was startled from it and everyone looked and stared. So Hyun goes,"opps, its fell on its own. sorry, do you need help?" Min goes,"omo! let me wipe it for you." Suddenly Min pour at Yebi's face, everyone was shocked. Yebi couldn't believe what just happened. She backed away and slipped on the web floor. Min & So Hyun laughed. Yebi looked so bad, she saw everyone's eyes at her.

   As Hoya entered the lunch room, from all the noise. He then rushed to Yebi shouting,"Stop it!" Min saw Hoya coming and she rushed away, hiding her face. So Hyun saw Min running away, and she rushed after in a hurry. Yebi was super embarrassed & horrify. Hoya rushed to Yebi and pulled her up slowly asking,"are you okay? who did this?!" Yebi was all dirty and wet, she slowly cried. Suddenly Hoya hugged her in his arms causing a huge group of students in there, surprise. WooHyun watched from afar, and he walked away sadly not wanting to watch any more of them hugging.

   Yebi sat outside of the school, all cleaned up and wearing her gym track suit for the day. Hoya came rushing out of the school with a bottle of water in his hand. He went & sat next to Yebi, handing her water. He goes,"drink this." Yebi grabbed it and said,"thanks for helping me..." He smiled softly and responded, "i'm willing anytime." Yebi goes,"you don't have to though.." He then held her hands & goes,"but i'm willing to protect you in any ways i can." Hoya looked into her eyes. Yebi made him let go & she stood up saying,"you can't. cause you're someone's." He stood you and goes,"it's my choice to care for anyone, i want. if i want to protect you, no one can stop me." Yebi looked away saying, "but..." Hoya turned her facing him and goes,"don't say anything now. let's go back to class." Yebi responded,"you go first, i want to be alone for a bit." Hoya then responded,"ok." He walked back to class, leaving her alone as she wanted.

   Yebi sat back down, putting her head down. She took some deep breath and said in her head,"what's going on right now?" Her tears slowly shed down her face. Woohyun sat beside her and slowly handed her a tissue saying,"here, wipe your tears." Yebi heard his voice and looked at him. She grabbed the tissue and goes,"thanks..." Woohyun didn't even look at her, he was looking ahead of his direction. Yebi wiped her tears with it and said to him,"i guess you saw what happened earlier, now you can't even look at me. cause i looked so disgusting.. sorry. i will leave then." Yebi stood up and as she was about to head in the school, Woohyun came behind and turned her back around and hugged her right then. Yebi, herself was surprise from that. Woohyun hugged her and then he said to her,"think of this as a pay back from earlier. can i ask you something?" Yebi nodded her head slowly saying yes. Woohyun then asked her,"can you love Hoya and be his?" Yebi looked up at him and goes, "what does that mean?" Woohyun couldn't look at her in the eyes anymore and he responded,"you don't need to know right now. you'll understand later on. but i beg you." Yebi backed away from him confusedly and goes,"you're really something here. don't talk to me ever again." Yebi rushed away, back into the school. After she left, Woohyun sadly said to her,"Yebi-ah, sorry... i don't have the confident to make you mine. Hoya should be the one you should love back, not me."

    Yebi entered her classroom and quietly went to sit at her seat. Everyone in there looked at her, she tries her best to avoid their contact. As she sat down, Hoya turned around from his seat and looked at her asking,"are you ok now?" Yebi nodded her head slowly saying yes. Woohyun then walked in after and sat by Yebi. Hoya turned away, not wanting to look at him. Yebi glance at Woohyun and looked away. Woohyun also glance at Yebi and looked away. It was just an awkward silent in the classroom.

    Joon looked at them from afar, evilly smiling. He looked away and said in his head,"Yes, first goal accomplish. i got both of those best friend into enemies. now, I'm able to slowly find a way to flirt with Yebi."

    Mrs.Taeyeon walked into the classroom and said to them all,"next week, we will be going on a 1N 2D camp in the country side. we will be learning how people there catch octopus in the sea mud. No worries, it won't be just working, we'll also play some 'Running Man' games there too." The class sounded excited since 'Running Man' mud game popped in their head. Then 
Mrs.Taeyeon called Yebi to her office, Yebi followed Mrs.Taeyeon out of the classroom to her office. Woohyun, himself was curious why his mom took Yebi out, so did Hoya.

   Mrs.Taeyeon and Yebi got into Mrs.Taeyeon's office and sat down. Mrs.Taeyeon asked her,"are you ready for to night? after school i'll pick you up at your place, ok?" Yebi smiled & responded,"yea, i can't wait. i really want to know the feeling of being in a real family for once. its a honor. and ok, i'll pack and be ready for you to come pick me up." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled responding, "aigoo, i really can't wait too. My son & my husband are both excited to see you too."

   Min came out of the bathroom and So Hyun came out of the other stall. Min washed her hands & said to So Hyun,"could it be possible that, that Yebi is trying to lead both of our crush on...? i have a feeling that she is trying to take away both of them from us for revenge." So Hyun checked her makeup on the mirror and responded,"you act like she can. A ugly girl like her won't be able to take them from us. so don't worry." Min goes,"but still, i feel like Hoya likes her alot. didn't you see him coming to protect her? plus your WooHyun too. didn't you see how they both looked at each other's eyes?" So Hyun goes,"whatever happens, happens. but that bi*c* can't ever win me." They both walked out of the bathroom. Yebi, surprisingly came out from a shall in the same bathroom they were in. Yebi heard the whole convo and was completely speechless. She said in her head,"leading them on..? what does that mean.?" 
 
   Woohyun swim alone in the school indoor pool and suddenly Joon walked in. Woohyun saw Joon and goes,"why are you here?!" Joon sat down on the bench and responded,"i just have something to say." Woohyun got out of the pool and goes,"what nonsense thing do you wanna tell me huh?" Joon got up crossing his arm saying,"it's about Yebi." Yebi froze for a bit and said to him, "why are you talking about her?!" Joon evilly smiled at him and responded, "why cant i? she's not anyone's yet. she WILL be mine soon." Woohyun looked at him and goes,"before saying that, think again if she will pick you or not." Joon responded,"i should be the one telling you that. you act like she will chose you too." Woohyun couldn't say anything back. He then walked away, grabbing his towel. Joon evilly smiled as he watches Woohyun walking out of the pool room. Joon said in his head,"Of course you can't say nothing back when your best friend Hoya also likes Yebi."

   Yebi pack few outfits & other things before being picked up by Mrs.Taeyeon. Her grandma then walked in saying,"are you done packing?" Yebi smiled and said,"yes, I'm done now." Her grandma sat on on her bed and said to her, "please give your best manner to their family. i want you to be happy and make others happy too." Yebi hugged her grandma & responded,"don't worry. i'll be in my best manner, i won't disappoint you." Her grandma responded, "that's good.. plus don't worry about here. i have a lot of helpers & volunteers here to help me out." Yebi responded,"but if there's anything you need from me, just call. ok?" Her grandma smiled and responded,"i said don't worry and just force being a good guest for my daughter's family." Yebi sigh & goes,"i got it, grandma..."

    Mrs.Taeyeon finally came to pick her up, Yebi got in the car and left to Mrs.Taeyeon's house. Mrs.Taeyeon said to her,"did you get everything you need?" Yebi responded,"yes, i did." Mrs.Taeyeon goes,"that's good, my husband is already cooking at him. he's a pretty good chef, you know." Yebi giggled & responded,"i hope in the future i'll get a husband who could cook like yours in the future too." Mrs.Taeyeon smiled & joked,"what about my son? he's also could cook too." Yebi quietly laughed and responded,"a... that's impossible.."

   Yebi got to Mrs.Taeyeon's house and walked inside. As they entered into the house, Mr.Baekhyun which is Mrs.Taeyeon's husband came to greet them. He goes,"Hello there, I'm your beautiful teacher's husband. nice to meet you." Yebi bowed to him 90 degree and responded,"hello, i'm called Yebi. nice to meet you too." Mrs.Taeyeon asked,"honey, where's our son?" Mr.Baekhyun responded,"oh he's upstair in his room. hold up, i'll go get him."

   Mr.Baekhyun rushed upstair and entered his room saying," Woohyun-ah! hurry, our guest i told you is here. come down to greet her." Woohyun responded,"ah.. ok, ok." He followed his dad downstair to where Yebi and Mrs.Taeyeon is at. As Woohyun got down there, Yebi and him suddenly made eye contact and their self were surprise seeing each other.