Chapter 9 - Nine

Are we alone?

Jimin didn't even gave a hands up to the driver to pick us up, he simply drove his other car that is parked in Taehyung's house which he said was there because 'just incase', filthy rich people. While on our way I can feel his angry aura and his coldness to me, he won't even speak or let me turn the radio on to ease the tension. He was biting his lips all along and I was worried it'll bleed.
"Say Jungkook, wanna go to a restaurant before we head home?" He asked me, still looking at the road
He might be doing this so we'll be back to our old selves, happily I said yes, thinking that at the restaurant I can fully explain to him what really happened.

He pointed out the restaurant that he wanted to eat at, he said that their bulgogi is very delicious but isn't that restaurant too crowded but I guess it can't be helped, he parked at a spot where it is very dark, it is getting late but is it safe to park where there are no lights at all?
"Err Jimin this place is a bit -"
Jimin then face towards me and push me against the car door, he then put his right hand inside my shirt massaging my s and it went really hard, his other hand is playing with my ears that is turning bright red. "Nnn" I let out a moan. "Wh-what are nn you doing?" I faltered.
He pulled my shirt up just enough to reveal my s, he it and I let him do it, he rubbed my thing until it was hard, he then pulled my pants down halfway and my jewel, I feel dizzy and hot, it was so long since I have felt his hands touching me I feel so lewd, I want to touch him too but he won't let me, I was about to when he stopped.
"Jimin what are you doing?"
"Let's go now." He said
"In this state!?"
He opened his door and went to my side to open mine, my sweat is dripping and my thing is still hard as a wood "I don't think I can, Jimin" I feel so hot and I want to e just to get this over with "Jimin please finish me" I said but he just smiled, "Let's go eat first" he said.
I don't know why but I came with him, I put my bag in front of me to cover my ,
my head facing downwards as I walk and my arms wrapped around Jimin's so I won't stumble and I let him lead the way.
He was the one who ordered my meal and I stayed there quite while he stared at me with his smirking face, he is enjoying this, I felt his foot rubbing my thing from under the table, I moaned a bit but covered my mouth with my hands
"What are you doing, please stop this ... I can't anymore" I said
He then stop "This is your punishment for doing things with Taehyung"
"B-but that is not what you think it is! nnnnghnnnng" I was trying to explain but before I even finish he rubbed again my thing then stopped.
"This is so cruel, if you're gonna do it then don't do it half arsed!"
"Oh you're so dirty" he said then smirked again "Why don't you do it on your own, you have two hands right?" he added
Then the waiter came with our meals, he rubbed his foot against my thing while the waiter is serving us, I simply bowed down and I feel my s getting harder even if he is not touching it, I want to so bad! I bit my lips, I want to be ed right now.
"Sir are you okay?" The waiter asked
Jimin stayed silent and I can feel him smiling
"Y-y ... yes."

I tried to eat, really I did, I don't want to be impolite but I really have to finish myself or else I'll explode! I excused myself and went to the bathroom, I can feel Jimin's eyes on me.
I went to a stall and e, I e while thinking of how Jimin touches me, I e with the thoughts of him and it didn't take long to . I opened the door to wash my hands and I saw Jimin standing there.
"I was going to finish you at home but I guess you'll just have to take a round two."