Chapter 6 - Six Six bastard (sick)

Are we alone?

The start of our second semester has finally come! What club should I join? I hope this semester will pass by smoothly, Seokjin if you can hear me please guide me all the way!

Jimin rode in a car to get to school while I did a 2 minute walk, it was so freaking near! Along the way I saw Taehyung walking, I greeted him and we walk together. "Where is Jimin?" He asked
"Went by car"
"Lazy " he chuckled and I also did "By the way you should ride with him, take all the opportunities"
I frowned "But I don't want to live that kind of life." then I added "Besides you also have the money why not hire a driver to drive you off to school rather than walking."
"Cause Jungkookie is walking" He pat my head "If you're gonna walk, walk faster" he said as he pass by me. As soon as we have reached the campus, I saw Jimin waiting for us "What took you so long?" He asked and rolled his eyes "Faster." he commanded. Tch, always so hot tempered. When I've reached him, he placed his arms around my shoulder and pulled me near him, I can hear his heart beating even with the noisy crowd, is it his heart that I can hear or mine? I shook my head no no no no! This guy who can't even reach my shoulders without his insoles on, how can I consider his love for me? Is it love or a mere infatuation? Maybe he is just on this kind of phase, maybe he is just confused, please don't drag me into this confusion on your own.

School is the same, I had lunch with two guys and I sat at the classroom bored with all the blabbering but I make sure I know the lessons so I won't miss any.

After the whole thing is finished I went to the second floor to pick up Jimin, when I saw him infront of his classroom with a girl, it looks like the girl is confessing to him, he smiled and accepted the chocolates, he looks so happy receiving it psh! He always frowns at me but with this girl he gave that expression, what the hell. I stayed hidden until the girl left, I saw him looking at his watch and when he saw me coming he rolled his eyes "Late." he whispered but making sure I can hear it tch.
While walking down I suddenly had this urge to ask him about the confession "I saw the girl before, was it a confession?"
He looked away "Did you evesdrop?"
"A bit"
His lips twitched "Don't mind her, it's none of your business"
He suddenly turned this way again, angry and annoying. I don't know where I should place myself he is alway so angry. I just shut my mouth and bit my tongue, I'm at the verge of saying something bad, I popped out my earphones and listen to any song to take off my mind away from this guy.
He suddenly called my attention and I took my earphones out  "What now?" I ask
"What would you do if someone confessed to you?"
"It depends." I said
"What if that girl confessed to you?" He is persistent
"Well she is pretty, if she really likes me I might say yes"
His face is as hard as ever, he stopped walking and bit his lips, when he stopped I looked back and saw his fist balled, I ask why and he crossed his arms "Really?" he asked me
I'm not sure what he is talking about but I'm guessing he is talking about this girl, I thought if I lead him towards liking the girl then maybe he'd realize that he is really straight.
"She is pretty after all and her chest isn't that bad too."
He looks angrier now "Why do you look so stiff?" I asked, he then closed the gap between me and him and grab me by the wrist, we brisk walk until we reach the house, we entered his room and he pushed so as to fall on the bed, he sat on top of me again and pinned me.
"This again?" this time I'm the one rolling my eyes and looking away
He grabbed my chin and move my face directly towards his "How could you say that?" he exclaimed "I clearly told you I like you and you're looking for someone else?"
"What the , didn't that girl just confessed to you? Why is this about me again?" Now I'm really angry, I don't understand this guy at all! "I'm so pissed off you little prick, if you're just playing around then don't happily drag me with you"
He let out a big sigh and rubbed his temples "Really? Really!? this, I'm so done tolerating you."
He lift my shirt up, revaling my s "Pink, as expected" he said
I snapped "What are you doing!??" he didn't listen, and when the shirt reached my head he used it as a blind fold, I was shock to suddenly feel a sensation on my , it was his tongue. "Nnn- st-Stop this idiot"
"If it feels good just tell me" He said and continued on, his hand is going to my "Nnnnnnggghn" I felt his warmth down there.
"Does it feel good?" he continued on "I told you haven't I, men are beast"
But aren't I also a man? I feel him grabbing the waist of my pants and pulled it down with my brief, revealing my thing. Everything is so weird, I felt something cold "Sssh, just relax, that's just the gel" He said, he massage my thing and he stopped, I heard him moaned a little, then I felt his on my thing "Jimin?" then he jolted it in, I heard him moaned "Nnnngh" I can feel him, he feels great, then he started to move "Jungkook, just now your thing just got bigger" he said and I blushed ""

After it, I came inside of him. I was still angry for him being annoyed at me and then doing it without my permission, I laid on the side of the bed as far as possible to him and didn't say a thing.
"Are you angry?" He asked
I still kept quiet
He shake me "Jungkook, talk."
I was keeping my cool but I just had it "Stop ing with me! The girl confessed to you then now you're doing this to me? What the !?"
He smiled "The girl wasn't confessing"
"Hah?"
"She was telling me to give it to you."
My heart skipped a beat.
"Don't ever talk to her." He commanded
"Where is the chocolates if I may ask"
"Trash" he looked at me "If I see you talking to her, I'm really not gonna be good to you"