Chapter 8 - Eight Roses

Are we alone?

Taehyung was taking a bath while I unload all my stuffs from the luggage, is Jimin okay and who is this kid they are talking about? I asked myself but sighed, why am I thinking about him? Why am I suddenly filled with the thought of him? He is just on the floor below, I'm unexpectably clingy eventhough nothing is official. Do I care for him on the inside and I just don't want to admit it? I know for a fact that if the time comes that I have accepted the reality then I guess it'll be too late. I sighed again, ah Jimin why is he confusing me and why do I let him do it? Could it really be that I have already fallen for the guy?

Taehyung stepped out of the shower, he wrapped the towel on his bottom half and he was drying his hair with another towel, he has his appeal flying all over the room, I gulped. He stared at me and effortlessly made me feel hot.
"Your turn" He said as he walk towards his bed to sit while drying his hair, I nodded.

I submerge myself into the hot tub, ahh this feels great. After the uncomfortable long trip and all the sleepless nights I can finally have a time for myself, well that is what I thought when suddenly Taehyung opened the door
"Gaaah." I exclaimed and tried to cover my self and submerge myself deeper into the water thinking I'll be able to hide into the transparent waters.
"What are you gaah-ing about?"
"Knock first please!"

"We are both men what is wrong with it" He even giggled, well if you put it that way then maybe I'm just over reacting, it's because of Jimin why I'm like this. I hate that guy.
I saw Taehyung grabbing his comb and took a peak at me and then left the room, what was that about?

After having a well deserved bath, I dressed up inside the bathroom to avoid the awkwardness outside. Taehyung was wearing his pajamas but nothing on top while watching tv, I examined his body and he is slim but his muscles are well formed even though it wasn't as toned as Jimin's but I find it y. Damn. His colarbone is well defined and also his adam's apple. I saw him swallowed and his apple moved, y. I went and dry my hair while sitting on my bed.
"I'll be sleeping early" I said
He nodded as a confirmation.

 

 

 

I had a goodnight's sleep and the next morning I saw Taehyung sitting on the side of my bed I asked him why and he put his index finger on his mouth signing me to keep it down
"W-what?" I whispered
Then he laid down and hugged me from the back, I gulped "Are you nervous?" he asked "I didn't made a move last night cause you were so tired." He said and my heart skipped a beat, he was thinking about me, unlike Jimin he only wants to do things at his own phase.
We were facing the door when suddenly there was a knock and the second after the door opened and it was Jimin.

He saw me and Taehyung hugging while Tae was my ears and I'm sure I was blushing, Taehyung's hands are under my shirt and I can feel his warm hands massaging my stomach.
Jimin's face was full with anger "What the " he exclaimed, I sat up and tried to explain but he kept quite. "I knew it, are you ing with me?" He burst into anger and charged at Taehyung, Taehyung quickly pinned him down "I saw the boy first, he is mine." Taehyung said.