Chapter 3 - Three years

Are we alone?

I swear to god the guys that pulled a trick on me I've been seeing them everywhere, in the market, at the convenience store and even at a public restroom. I just have to calmly accept that this is just the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon, the similar effect! The fact that I'm aware of them and I've just learned it makes me see them more often, isn't that right? Why am I over thinking, I should not care cause it's more convenient for me. After a whole month, I've practically been seeing the two of them more than always, even on Sundays! That is just impossible. The good thing is they haven't seen me since the time I've seen them at the school garden.

One night there was a knock on the door, Tiger barked being really over protective, his bark is diffrent but I shoved if off. I opened the door and there was a shadow of what I thought was a huge man, the lights outside are dim and all I can see is a vague figure of a man or to what I want it to be, the creature stepped forward, lighting its face and it was a man with a goofy smile and studying him he might be in his mid 20s. "Uhm, what is it?" I asked
"Hello I'm Jang Dongwoo, your family lawyer!"

I closed the door believing he's just mentally retarded with that smile on his face and the words he is been blabbering about. He knocked once again.
"Your father is Jeon Dohyun, right?"
I opened the door "Yeah, what now?"
"I told you I'm your family's lawyer"
"I don't have a family." I widen the opening of the door and step aside, gesturing him to come inside, I look at his face once again and thought he doesn't look that dangerous to me and even if he is, I've learned taekwondo before. Is that even significant, knowing I was about 7 years old when I earned my yellow belt and never had I earned any belts since?

He sat in the sofa as he opened his brief case, I prepared tea and some bread with butter, I placed the food and drink infront of him and I sat on his opposite and sip my tea.
"So you are telling me that my father gave you a will for me and I'll abide it from the age of 18 until I'm 21 and you want me to live at his friends house whom I've never known before, stay there for their assistance and until I'm 21 I will stay under their care and when I successfully finished that I would get 8 million won?"

The lawyer nodded his head
"Nope."
"Eh!?" his eyes widen and he put his tea glass down "That is an amazing offer! All you have to do is to practically do whatever the other family has to say and after 3 years you'd get 8 million won! You won't have to pay for anything as long as you are in their care, what more can you ask for?"
Ideally I would want to finish this year as smooth as possible but why is this happening? Seokjin if you can hear me, are you playing tricks on me again?
The lawyer put down 3 pieces of paper and all needs a sign from me "If you have made up your mind just sign everything and when you have signed you have to finish the 3 years or else all your privilages and benefits will all be forfeited."
I looked down at the papers, I can't understand anything, I'm merely a student and I have never seen my father.
"Jang Dongwoo-ssi what is the name of the family I would transfer to?"