Chapter 4 - Four me?

Are we alone?

Is this even for real? The family that I will 'assist' for the next 3 years has a castle.... cliche shoujo manga story. I.need.to.backout. This is impossible, I'm sure this things would happen, I'd enter the house and with a puzzled face I'd ask Dongwoo-ssi where her family is then he'd say they have died in a car accident 10 years ago then their daughter and I would be alone in a huge house and because she has never felt love for the last 10 years she would ask it from me and then we'd do the 'thing' and then we'd accept that we love each other after that her relatives would object our marriage because I'm only a commoner then she would ask me to leave her and would dump me but in reality she has cancer and she broke it off so it wouldn't be hard on me! No waaaay, no freaking way!!! I'm out!

"Hey hey this is the entrace." Dongwoo said and then the door opens, a man with grey hair with a smile on his face greeted me "Jeon Jungkook! You have grown to be a man now" the man said
"Annyeong" I said with a cool tone of voice
Dongwoo-ssi smiled at me "This is Sir Park Kwangjo, the owner of the house and your father's friend"
"Best friend" The man corrected, Dongwoo-ssi smiled with reassurance

We entered the house and as expected it was huge and everything looks expensive, I harden my face, I can't let them show I'm excited for this, my shoujo manga story might not be true since the father is very much alive, I wonder if the daughter looks beautiful, the man is very charismatic and I'm sure the daughter would be too.

"Your father and I we have been best friends since we were still a child, he gave me a will when you were still young, he knew his life wouldn't last long... and as his friend I would like to follow what his orders are and I hope you abide." he continued "Me and my wife are business tycoons, we own the best hotels, restaurants and we also have a winery and because of that my son whom I cherish and love the most is being left out a lot, he only has one friend and he does well in school, I just want him to breathe a new breath of air and that would be you."

Eh - son? S-O-N!? Where is the beautiful daughter? I gave him a puzzled look and crossed my arms, my face is still hard.
"Son?" I ask with my low toned masculine voice.
"Yes, my son. He is a year older than you and is enrolled at K Academy"
Dongwoo-ssi placed his arms over my shoulders "Ah, Jeongkook here is also studying in K Academy, you have a lot in common!"

Eh- is that a lot, I just nodded.
"You are a very stiff man" Kwango-ssi said "I like it"
I think I widen my eyes for a split of a second there "You can do better than that" He said and whispered something to Dongwoo-ssi he then left after that.

Dongwoo-ssi on the other hand, have toured me inside the house and all this time I just crossed my arms and showed no emotions nor interest.
"What should I do here?" I asked " They have maids and everything seems clean, what could be of my help?"
"Eh? Didn't you hear? The son would be your 'boss'"

I wonder where that son of his is. "What is the name of my 'boss'" I said awkwardly, not used to calling anyone boss
"Park Jimin."

*DING DONG*

I was on the 2nd floor with Dongwoo-ssi when there was a doorbell, I look below to see who it is, when I saw a man and all the maids have bowed to him, I wonder who he is. I had a glimpse of his face, I swear he looked at me with a grimance and I broke the eye contact.
"That's him" Dongwoo-ssi said "Best of luck"

 

I realized that if the boy was studying in K Academy why is the house so far away from school but then they are rich after all, who knows if he takes a helicopter going to the school. Dongwoo-ssi gave me they keys to my room and to my surprise, the room looks huge and elegant and everything nice! "Uwah" it smells expensive, if I smell the air here I might be paying 100,000 won for every air I inhale , goodness.

I looked behind me and the son was in front of the door leaning at it. " I know you." he said with a very aloof aura and since he is showing his manliness, I gave an impression that I don't care and I stand with a stiff posture "Annyeong." I looked at his face and I too think I know him.
"You are that weirdo loner guy at the garden." He said bluntly

Inside my head I cursed him, my chest tightened "Ah, yeah. That is why your face seems familiar." I build up an imaginary wall between me and him, I can't show that I'm intimidated.
"You know I'm somewhat of a much higher rank that you do."
"I know that."
He smirked, the same smirk he gave when we were at the garden. I hate it. He spoke again "You are a first year right?"
I nodded
"I'm also aware that you are academically capable"
I nodded again
"Plus your face isn't that bad
another nod was given
"But I'm a whole lot better than you, besides you look like a girl.
I smiled sarcastically "That is right" I paused "But please drink your milk Park Jimin-ssi, you are lacking on something."
His brows met and his forehead showed wrinkles of unhappiness
"Tch" he left.

I think I won.