Chapter 10 - Ten Times

Are we alone?

Back to reality, school will never be over! Ugh, Seokjin what has happened to my life? This is clearly not what I have hoped for. It is Sunday today so I paid Tiger a visit and he is loving all the caring Jimin's family is giving to him, he still is friendly to me but I have to go back to the apartment quickly since we have school tomorrow.

Apparently Jimin is on detention because he got 5 strikes on his absences, 3 days were from preparing for a trip and just being lazy in general and the other two days is because of our trip which I think only he 'enjoys' ugh.
Lunch time and I don't have anyone to be with, Jimin said I can't play with Taehyung anymore so I went again to the garden and sat under the tree, leaves were again falling and learning from last time's experience I instrictively looked up and there I saw Taehyung shaking the branch.
"Yo" he said with his goofy smile. "Eating lunch alone is no fun" he added
"Jimin is on detention so I just have too keep this up for one day"
"At least it's peaceful and no one is nagging you" He giggled and so do I while nodding
He asked me to climb up to him and sit beside me, I was hesitating but he is my friend so why should I let Jimin order me around, that no good midget. I then climbed up, I reached for his hands and I sat next to him, he wrapped his arms to the trunk and I have no choice but to cling on him so I won't fall. I can feel the wind on my face, he smile at me and told me that I should try grabbing the trunk that we are sitting on so I won't have to completely depend on him, I did and after that there was a bang, he fell from the tree, I hurriedly climb down to help him and I immedietly pulled him up and we went to the clinic, I laid him on the bed but the nurse is out.

I sat on the side of his bed "Taetae the nurse isn't here, h-how should I?" My hands are shaking and I'm nervous "Ar-are you okay? DO you need anything?"
He cupped my face "ssh" he said then he passionatley kiss me, I can feel his tongue exploring my mouth, I untangled myself from him and gasp for air "What is this?"
"I did that on purpose?"
"The kiss?" I exclaimed
"Yeah and the fall too. It's Monday today, the nurse is out to get supplies."
He pulled me closer to him and laid me down on his arms while running his fingers through my hair "I want to do it" he said and without hesitation he took his shirt off and kissed me again, I was laying down the bed while he is on top of me, he pulled my shirt up and take it off, he loosen my pants but I tried to stop him "Don't be like this, I can't wait any longer" He said while panting
He desperately pulled my pants down with my brief revealing my thing
"I-Ican't do this" I faltered "Jimin and me -" He shut me up with a kiss, his lewd hands starts to move and my thing, he went down and it, it's the first time someone uses their mouth, Jimin only uses his hands, I can feel the warmness and wetness, it feels so good, my back is moving and I it deeper into his mouth without even thinking.
"S-stop I- I'm gonna if you don't please." I said
"What a , just because of my mouth" He flipped me, I face down the bed and he pulled his pants down. Wait what? *sudden realization* Am.... Am I a bottom?
"Waaah stop stop! What are you doing?"
"I'll enter you" he said and smiled at me like it was nothing
"B-but Jimin-"
He gasp "What? Jimin is your bottom?" He exclaimed and then his lower lips "I'm sorry I'm an exclusive top." I sat down and I fell from the bed.
"N-no no Jimin and me even if we aren't official I still, I can't" I said
"If I were to be your bottom would you agree? It'll be a different story, I guess you would probably insert it in me."

The door opens and Jimin was there holding a box full of hospital supplies, he throw it away and this time he punch Taehyung on the face and he stumbled then fell.
He grabbed me and before we even had the chance to walk out the door Taehyung stood up and raised his voice
"HOW MANY ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME HUH JIMIN!?" He kicked the bed and everything was in pure chaos.
Jimin's hands is now balled into a fist "You want more? Is hitting you once not enough?" His voice is still calm
" YOU JIMIN! I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE AND YOU PICK HIM THAT GUY OVER ME!??? YOU , YOU DENSE !" Taehyung started to cry.
What just happened? Taehyung likes Jimin but why would - huh? This doesn't make any sense at all to me, I looked at Jimin but his face is puzzled too.
"Yeah that's right" Taehyung said while sniffing "I like you, you idiot and you gave me that 'what is happening' face of your's proves that you know nothing, ."
Jimin grabbed me and we left.