Chapter 13 - Thirteen Happiness

Are we alone?

We stayed like that for a moment until Jimin spoke "Can I give you a drink again? I want to hear those words again, badly." He said with seriousness in his voice.
I peck him on the lips, I don't know why but I did "Y-you don't r-really need to." I stuttered and covered my face with a pillow and retreated. He hugged me tightly and whispered on my ears again "I love you"

"I love you too."

I have finally admitted it, is it because of his persistence? Am I being persuaded by him? But I know one thing for sure the beating of my heart is for him and for him only. I like the way he is so over protective of me, I like that he nags me always but still say yes in the end, I like it when he is always there for me, I like it that he choose me, I love it when he loves me.

He turned me over and sat on top of me again and passionately kiss me on the lips, I can feel his tongue and I'm so aroused by this, he took my shirt off and without hesitation I helped him, I saw his smirk, I can feel his hands rubbing my thing. "Jimin." I paused, I'm not sure if I should say this but I did anyways "I want to be on top this time .... I want to make you feel good" I said and broke our eye contact then look at the side.
He kissed my forehead "Only make that expression for me only!" he protested.

He was on all fours, I his hole and this made him shiever "Nggnnn, wait wait." He said but I continued on, his knees are getting weaker and weaker but when I put a finger inside, he collapsed on the bed so I wrapped my left arms around his torso to support him, I put in another finger and he moaned even louder. He covered his mouth while I move my fingers inside then I stopped, my fingers are still inside.
"W-why nggn why did you?" He said weakly
"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear your sweet voice."
"You're so selfish ngghn haaaaaaah." He moaned again as I move my fingers, I pulled it out and rubbed the gel on my thing and on his hole, I penetrated him and it went in smoothly.
"I love you so much" He said
I wanted to do him slowly and gently but as he said before men are beast, I move aggressively
"Just now you went bigger" he said
"Your fault" I replied as I pant, I'm so desperate to go to the finish line
"There! There! Right there!" He moaned even louder and I kept on hitting that spot until we both came. We both collapse on the bed and we hugged each other.

"The bath is ready, go in now before you catch a cold." I told him as I handed him a clean dry towel, he pulled me closer to him "T-together" he said shyly
This is so damn cute, he is always bossy but now he looks like a child begging, I smiled at him and went in.

We didn't do anything in the bath, we just stayed there and clean ourselves, I can't believe it, I just can't, I'm loving his company, I don't know now what I'll do without him .... I have completely and unutterably fallen for this guy in front of me. I smiled at him and rest my head on his chest. "Don't leave me." I said .. Don't leave me like Seokjin.

I prayed to him again, Seokjin if this is what smoothly is then I'll take it and I'm so thankful that you have given me this oppurtunity, to love again. I love you my bestfriend but this time I'll love this guy romantically and I will do everything just to hold him tightly.

Morning came and we went to school together  ... and can you believe it we traveled while walking! This is insane.
We held hands and even if the crowd got thicker, we didn't let go, we even got closer to each other. I'm so happy, really this is geniuine happiness.
People looked at us, even girls. I heard people saying that we are a waste of pretty faces, I even heard people we know saying stuffs like they knew about us even before and some were even shocked, when we got to school we parted ways and went to our designated rooms, when I entered everyone is staring at me, Ahya was the one who approached me first and asked me what had happened.
"I'm in love with him." That is what I said 
She didn't look disgusted by it but instead she congratulated me.

I'm so happy