Chapter 11 - Eleven hours

Are we alone?

After Taehyung's confession I noticed that Jimin comes home late and wouldn't even bother texting me not to cook for two since he has already eaten outside and what I hate the most is that when I ask where he went he'll say 'none of your business', like hell it is! I would be dumb not to think that maybe just maybe Jimin and Taehyung might be ... well should I really be bothered by it? Apparently Taehyung used me to lure Jimin to him, he thought that if he has Jimin's object of love then he'll ge noticed, I guess he succeded.  I do not know why I'm worried though maybe I have .... fallen-for-him? And that being said then am I gay? I've never really cared about gay people and stuffs like that but being gay myself, how should I know? 

*DING DONG*

Hmm might be Jiminnie, I opened the door and he looks so tired "Do you want dinner or should I prepare the bath first?" I asked
"Bath, I've already eaten" he said with his voice a bit strained 
"So how was your day?" I asked trying to make a small talk with him to lighten up the atmosphere
"Good"
"So why are you late, again?" 
I heard him groaned "That again?"
"Well yes cause you haven't given me an answer"
"You too, you haven't given my confession an answer"
I shrieked and cleared my throat and went inside the bathroom to prepare the 'master's' royal bath

This went on for days until it become weeks. Everyday he'll just get his bath first but this one night he decided to eat with me, I haven't prepared dinner cause I have gotten used to it so I just made ramen and stir fry vegetables, it went on smoothly.
"Next week is your birthday, right?"
I nodded as I slurp some soup.
He scratched his head like a shy little boy trying to ask his parents for money "Then let's celebrate"
"Eh why so sudden?"
"I already booked a restaurant just for the two of us so just be prepared"
By prepared what does he mean by it? I do no have lots of good memories at reastaurant if I may say.

Still it kinda bothers me why he is suddenly like this ....

A breakup dinner?

We are not official though so if that's the case then I have no say here. Why am I bothered about it?

 

Everyday before my birthday he still comes home late and never ate dinner with me, I actually want to spend time with him but I would not request anything childish and I don't want to act spoiled plus I haven't even given him a proper answer and continually dodge all of his confessions but I have always accepted his gifts and trips am I using him? No. I actually feel something inside my heart.

The time has come and we drove to that restaurant he booked, we sat down the fancy restaurant and the atmosphere is heavy, I hate going to reastaurants like this, I hate going to any fancy places first of all I know I standout not because of a positive thing but because I know myself I'm a commoner. Jimin bought me a tux and it was so expensive and I don't know what to do with it and it just ... it's kinda troublesome.

"Hey Jimin, I really wanted to ask you why your doing this."
"It's because we are together isn't that obvious."
I was a bit happy because he said that but I haven't given him a proper yes or a no. "Hey uhm. You know we aren't official." I said
he just nodded while he sip his wine
"And I really just want to give an answer."
His pupils dilated and he cleared his throat "Wait" he paused and then continued "Just so you know Taehyung talked to me and -"
"Ahh so that's how it is, that's why you are always late."
Eh his face is puzzled "What are you talking about?" He asked
"You should have told me you guys are dating and I look so dumb at home waiting for you." I think I raised my voice for a but there
"Are you by any chance ... jelous?" He said

Am... am I?
 

"You're so cute" He said while biting his lips "Jelous Jungkook is cute"
I pursed my lips "Why are you like this to me, I hate it."
"Seriously Jungkook, you're unconciously jelous."
"Stop it."
"Actually Taehyung came to me and badmouthed you" he giggled "He told me that you think of me as a nagger and a lazy ."
I think I turned red because of embarassment, that Taetae, why did he ugh.
"So" he continued "I got a job and that's why I come home late."

EH.... my heart.... I think I just died. He is actually thinking about me? Ugh.... this is bad, I .... I think I might be in love with this guy...