My Answer

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Er..Jongin ah..can I ask you something?'' Suho asked Kai.

"Uhm..yeah, hyung?" Kai turned around facing Suho, wondering what question would his hyung ask this time.

"Nowadays, I can see that you're being too hyper. During the interviews, TV shows..you're always happy. Smiling. Did anything good happened to you recently?''

"Hyung, I'm just being myself. I'm happy that our efforts paid back during our comeback. That's all. Nothing more." Kai explained himself. He smiled and went inside their practice studio.

"Jongin ah, I'm going to the convenience store to buy some snacks for us. I'll be back in 10 minutes." Suho grabbed his wallet and went out to the store.

They were practicing hard for their dance but most of the members went back early since it's Labor Day tomorrow and some of them had plans for tomorrow. Kai and Suho stayed behind because they wanted to practice more instead since they had nothing to do tomorrow.

At the store,

"That would be 15,000 won altogether."

Suho paid the things and when he was about to leave the cashier, he bumped onto someone.

"I'm so sorry, miss. I didn't know you were right behind." Suho apologized, bending down trying to look at the woman's face. The woman tried to avoid Suho's gaze but then, Suho was shocked to see who it was. It was Minzy. Suho kept quiet and head outside the store. He waited for Minzy to come out from the store. He wanted to apologize to her properly since he understood that she doesn't want people surrounding them knew that it was her through her voice.

Minzy saw Suho was waiting in front the store. She got a feeling that Suho might apologize to her once again since she didn't talk anything at all inside the store. Minzy grabbed Suho's arm further away from the public places and walked towards the empty sidewalk.

"It's okay, Suho-shii. I'm fine actually." Minzy smiled and assuring him that she's really fine.

"That's good, because I think that I bumped onto you quite hard. Why are you out to the convenience store alone? It's almost 2 a.m. That's dangerous." Suho was worried because Minzy was out alone buying stuffs.

"Oh, I ran out of coffee. I need to finish my assignment tonight. So, I ran to buy a few cans of coffee. Don't worry, Suho-shi. My apartment is just nearby. 5 minutes walk."

Suho offered Minzy to walk her back home since he was quite worried about girls walking home alone. Minzy accepted his offer after a long time rejecting it, but since Suho was too kind, she gave up at last.

"Suho-shi, why are you out too late at night?" Minzy took turn asking him about the same thing he asked her earlier.

"Oh, me and Kai stayed behind at our dance studio to practice. I think this is your apartment right?"

"Yes, thanks a lot. Oh, send my regards to Kai." She smiled and quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter