My Answer (Part 2)

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week before,

 

“Minzy-yah, I'm invited to a small launching party. My friend is opening a new cafe. So, he invited me and you as well. You know, Min Joonie?” asked one of dancers towards Minzy. “Ah, Min Joon-shi? Sure, why not unnie. When is it going to be?” Minzy asked.

 

“The day after tomorrow. 2PM.”

 

EXO Dorm

 

“Guys, on Friday we'll be free. Then, the next day we'll be flying to China.” said their manager to all the EXO members. “Oh yeah! Free day!!” the boys shouted in happiness. I'm on. Manager-hyung told us that we don't have any schedules on that day. Suho typed his message and immediately send them. It was only two minutes later that his cell phone rang. “Yo, Minho. I'm 100% sure that I have no schedule on that day. So, bring it on man. Yeah, Min Joon called me. See you guys on Friday,'' he grinned when he heard Minho's voice on the other side saying he'd received the message.

 

“How's Minho-hyung doing?,” asked Kai who was watching Suho from behind, knowing that his hyung would be out on Friday. “Gosh, you scared me. Yeah, he's fine. I thought you visited them last week?,” startled not realising that Kai was behind him. “Nope.” Kai gave a short answer and walked away to join all of the other members watching Inkigayo in the living room.

 

2PM on Friday

 

“Min Joon! I brought Minzy together with me.” Minzy's friend waved at Min Joon trying to call him over to her place. “Hi Minzy! I haven't seen you for a long time. It's only a small party. Make yourself comfortable. Oh, there's Suho and Minho as well. Come, follow me.” Min Joon lead them both towards where Suho and Minho were standing. “Guys!” he called. Both of them looked towards Min Joon and saw him, followed by Minzy and her friend behind.

 

“Oppa, I didn't know that you and Min Joon knew each other.” said Minzy, smiling knowing that she saw another person that she's familiar with at the party. “We're classmates back then, together with Minho.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Minzy-shi.” Minho greeted Minzy. Minzy bowed at him and greeted him back. She talked to them for a while then leave them to walk around the cafe, to have a nice look at the place. The place was quite spacious. On the 2nd floor, there is a art gallery for the customers to spend their time to enjoy the owner's artwork. Suddenly, she could hear footsteps coming towards her. As she turned behind to look, she saw a teenage girl dressed in a dark raincoat carrying a bucket of white paint. The girl then asked Minzy, “Do you know Minho-oppa?”. Minzy was confused about the question she was asked but she eventually nodded, trying to look at the girl's face that was covered by the hood.

 

“Get away from him then you !” the girl yelled and splashed Minzy with the bucket full of white paint and immediately ran towards the other exit. All of the other guest who were on the 1st floor got startled when they heard someone yelled on the 2nd floor. Min Joon, Suho and the others hurriedly went upstairs to look at what had happened. There, they saw Minzy who was obviously startled when the wet, sticky, thick goo suddenly splashed onto her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter